Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

Raiya

sarNie Adult
I don't think I haven't share some of my JLR artwork here. Done these a couple weeks ago, but just haven't gotten the time to share it here. Sorry if it's not the best, but I'm learning. Enjoy! :D

LaLa Tsab: Love your banners! Super good!

Ami: I still have the fever too :wub:
I couldn't post last night, my internet was down...so sad...couldn't watch any JLR or read the posts here. Now I'm five pages behind...trying to catch up!

The new MV's are sooo well done, I'm gonna share them with my YT buddies so they can see how crazy we are over JLR!

sarN

sarNie Granny
haha. that's so random and funny .. i wouldn't mind those words either .. LOl
yup. the preview looks good.. and i'm home those two morning .. let's hope my connection be on my side and not be stubborn like this morning .. :lmao:

hm. if you think about it. who would be stupid enough to throw in those symptoms scenes and not include a baby at the end. of course, only LNJ would dare do that .. which i do not understand at all. some n'ek only do one small sign of it and she already conceived .. now some N'EK do it alot like KOB in LNJ and it's just the stupid problem - appendix? or ulcer, anyway, i'm rooting for the baby .. there have to be one just b/c this is produce by the a woman, and woman knows woman's taste - so all in all, THERE WILL BE ONE just b/c HARITH/SO are alot wild ..feisty man and feisty woman ..
fertilze faster
:spin:
LMAO
feisty man and feisty woman
stop watching those R&B bumping & riding mv :lol: . In LNJ it was so popular that they extended episode so they throw in the stomach / misleading pregnancy storyline to have more scene of hairy Italy & Pimoke . Remember they haven't even film the ending scene yet cuz they spend to much time draging it on dat the ending was film dat morning and air dat evening so it was rush prolly doesnt' have time to tie loose end . If i remember correctly it was originally 12 eps end but it end at 16 eps ? Look at KKRKKKKR kwan/oil it was extended end at 19eps but it have time for a baby scene ^^^ 6months goes by in 20 sec . JLR it finsh film then air so the ending & the storyline is already film BUT remeber in "OUM RAK" the part where Ken was dreaming that the added scene they film and later edit it in the eps and the rolling credit of "OUM RAK" tell us wat happen in the future . We get to see all dat in "OUM RAK" cuz it was a HIT . I really believe JLR goin have added scene in the airing eps or at least scene at the end in the rolling credit cuz isn't it popluar ??? Humm.....yeah it doesn't sound right for the producer to mislead us if it CH7 yeah i believe but CH 3 ?? ^^^ i guess we'll find out soon in 3 more eps left .

chenling

sarNie Adult
I love it...you rule sarN..thank you!

As i was saying .. i'm debating if i should post the caps tonight or tomorrow .. hm ..
BUT .. since everyone's love to see it .. i can't help it but wanna spread more ARISOYA FEVER !!!!!!

*I just hope they keep this scene and make it true .. to me, she look very preggy :wub:​
lol I love it cecilia, spread ARISOYA FEVER all you want..we love it..we've got the fever as welll!!!!!!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
credit: pantip.com

this scene prolly when they meet each ohter outside and talking thur the gate

Hospital scene ? cute outfit

nophankh

sarNie Adult
credit: pantip.com
this scene prolly when they meet each ohter outside and talking thur the gate

Hospital scene ? cute outfit

First scene is the late night visit.
Second one is Nu-goon picking her up to go home.
She is poor and wore the same shirt twice to the hospital and to go home.
Seriously.
poor gal.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
wow...Bontai is really messed up now... she definitely looks like a psycho now with her hair do and everything...

sarN

sarNie Granny
cap eps 10 .

I know Harit weak spot ! He can't handle Soyia hating him and he does wat ever she want so she won't hate him so much even finally letting her ^^^ boy was Soyia screaming at the top of her lung and it work hahah -- i wonder why it didn't work during the
R" scene

Falwell to Harin 's Grave site . When she look at the pearl bracelet she thought about Harit .
In the spoiler wasn't Harit suppose to over heard her conversation and heard Soyia say to take care of Harit too ??
Need to go back and read
:p

This is prolly the first lakorn dat i LOVE to see the departed scene , seriously ! I like to see anything heart broken & bittersweet moment it alway better den the ^^^ cheesy love scene :p I think the part where Soyia say she doesn't' want tp come back again it just a cue for Harit to know it his last chance to say "i love u" Don't ya gals think so ? Cuz it look like she can scent the vibe dat Harit want to hold her hand but he didn't and she prolly kind of mad , guy ...they don't understand girls --- a guy suppose to make a move first not the girl ^^^

I thought dis scene was kind of funnie . Cuz they didn't talk in the cab and Soyai was all happy and glad to be home and Harit got dat grumpy face on -- no wonder when she told the cab to stop she look at him and just got out and Harit got dat look " just great ! she didn't even say good bye " :lol:

i know why Harit want Soyia to wear dat pearl at all time . It like house arrest bracelet :lol:

The OTHER guy :lol: XXX

donna

sarNie Adult
i'm loving the screen caps and the teasers. it looks as if it is going along with the teaser. i'm hooked on this lakorn so much!

went home for lunch just to watch this lakorn. got my mom hooked on it too! she was asking me if there were more episodes. i told that it airs only on monday and tuesday. seh seemed disappointed. she wanted to see more! haha

Muddie Murda

smile...
you gals crack me up. I know we got a few guys in here too but they seem scare to reply. Haha

I have a lot of catching up to do. Keep em coming though!

sulad

sarNie Adult
Pze : Yeah sure go ahead. Just pick which one you like.

----> Thank you everybody for the comments. Will do some more when I have the time.

Aww! Just love all those MVS. You gals keep up the great work.
Also gotta love the caps.
Makes me drool. HEHEHE.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
cap eps 10 .

I know Harit weak spot ! He can't handle Soyia hating him and he does wat ever she want so she won't hate him so much even finally letting her ^^^ boy was Soyia screaming at the top of her lung and it work hahah -- i wonder why it didn't work during the
R" scene

Falwell to Harin 's Grave site . When she look at the pearl bracelet she thought about Harit .
In the spoiler wasn't Harit suppose to over heard her conversation and heard Soyia say to take care of Harit too ??
Need to go back and read
:p

This is prolly the first lakorn dat i LOVE to see the departed scene , seriously ! I like to see anything heart broken & bittersweet moment it alway better den the ^^^ cheesy love scene :p I think the part where Soyia say she doesn't' want tp come back again it just a cue for Harit to know it his last chance to say "i love u" Don't ya gals think so ? Cuz it look like she can scent the vibe dat Harit want to hold her hand but he didn't and she prolly kind of mad , guy ...they don't understand girls --- a guy suppose to make a move first not the girl ^^^

I thought dis scene was kind of funnie . Cuz they didn't talk in the cab and Soyai was all happy and glad to be home and Harit got dat grumpy face on -- no wonder when she told the cab to stop she look at him and just got out and Harit got dat look " just great ! she didn't even say good bye " :lol:

i know why Harit want Soyia to wear dat pearl at all time . It like house arrest bracelet :lol:

The OTHER guy :lol: XXX

Thank Sarn for the sc! I love how Harit came back and look at So with Nukul, aww Harit heart is broken.

cecilia

Staff member
LMAO
feisty man and feisty woman
stop watching those R&B bumping & riding mv :lol: . In LNJ it was so popular that they extended episode so they throw in the stomach / misleading pregnancy storyline to have more scene of hairy Italy & Pimoke . Remember they haven't even film the ending scene yet cuz they spend to much time draging it on dat the ending was film dat morning and air dat evening so it was rush prolly doesnt' have time to tie loose end . If i remember correctly it was originally 12 eps end but it end at 16 eps ? Look at KKRKKKKR kwan/oil it was extended end at 19eps but it have time for a baby scene ^^^ 6months goes by in 20 sec . JLR it finsh film then air so the ending & the storyline is already film BUT remeber in "OUM RAK" the part where Ken was dreaming that the added scene they film and later edit it in the eps and the rolling credit of "OUM RAK" tell us wat happen in the future . We get to see all dat in "OUM RAK" cuz it was a HIT . I really believe JLR goin have added scene in the airing eps or at least scene at the end in the rolling credit cuz isn't it popluar ??? Humm.....yeah it doesn't sound right for the producer to mislead us if it CH7 yeah i believe but CH 3 ?? ^^^ i guess we'll find out soon in 3 more eps left .
hahah. i've tried not to think of it. . but my head is fill with HARITH AND SO .. can't help it but my imagination wasn't that wild like you think :loool:

i'm loving the screen caps and the teasers. it looks as if it is going along with the teaser. i'm hooked on this lakorn so much!

went home for lunch just to watch this lakorn. got my mom hooked on it too! she was asking me if there were more episodes. i told that it airs only on monday and tuesday. seh seemed disappointed. she wanted to see more! haha
HAHA. this is too funny, remind me. on my back from work. i was listening to numerous of songs .. and guess what's in my head .. SCENE OF HARITHY/SO acting out those lyrics :lol: .. i think i'm going insane .. thinking about this lakorn :lol:

so he let her go?
he have too .. like sarN said. it's his weak spot .. to make her not hate him, he have to let her go since he know the truth already ..

sarn said:
I know Harit weak spot ! He can't handle Soyia hating him and he does wat ever she want so she won't hate him so much even finally letting her ^^^ boy was Soyia screaming at the top of her lung and it work hahah -- i wonder why it didn't work during
the R" scene
BTW .. SARN.. LOVE THOSE COMMENTS for the caps .. so funny .. CRACKED me up .. she know he's hot .. can't help it.. how can she scream when HARITH'S all over her ..
oh .. the spoiler part .. it did say that .. i read it too .. that's why i question about it .. hoping to see someone stalking her even at his own island too :lol:

MUDDIE.. you definitely need to catch up. you're missing out the juicy talks ..right sarN .. :)

SUNNY @ SPICY MADE A VDO OF THIS .. SHE'S AS CRAZY AS US .. so i think :p

*i wonder what this news is about : credit: pantip cafe

sarN

sarNie Granny
BTW .. SARN.. LOVE THOSE COMMENTS for the caps .. so funny .. CRACKED me up .. she know he's hot .. can't help it.. how can she scream when HARITH'S all over her ..oh .. the spoiler part .. it did say that .. i read it too .. that's why i question about it .. hoping to see someone stalking her even at his own island too :lol:

MUDDIE.. you definitely need to catch up. you're missing out the juicy talks ..right sarN .. :)
LMAO . girl , she prolly forgot he was hot cuz --->>boy , Soyia was screaming at the top of her lung --- !!! HAHAH . Remeber in the eps he was waiting in the room after she shower/bath she scream and he was annoy by it and walk out -funnie how it didn't work this time :lol: Talking about the r' scene remind me of the coffee break he have lmaoo.... i can't get over dat scene man ....there only 2 explanation for dat sip . 1) it the next morning 2) he was up all night so he need coffee to keep him a wake to go to work .

nophankh

sarNie Adult
LMAO . girl , she prolly forgot he was hot cuz --->>boy , Soyia was screaming at the top of her lung --- !!! HAHAH . Remeber in the eps he was waiting in the room after she shower/bath she scream and he was annoy by it and walk out -funnie how it didn't work this time :lol: Talking about the r' scene remind me of the coffee break he have lmaoo.... i can't get over dat scene man ....there only 2 explanation for dat sip . 1) it the next morning 2) he was up all night so he need coffee to keep him a wake to go to work .

hahaha, sick, sick mind.

I'm gonna be totally boring and say, it was probably in the morning when they had the r-scene.
8'clock, Kaew goes into labor.
10'clock, Harit and So get back to JLR.
10:15, fighting at Harin's grave.
10.30-11am-the deed.

He probably didn't have coffee yet. haha.

I was thinking the same thing about the screaming thing. I swear, they need to show more of the r-scene. The girl is tough. She could have bitten him or kneed, but how did he succeed this time.
I guess the rage was too overpowering. ??

pichayaaznbabe

sarNie Juvenile

*i wonder what this news is about : credit: pantip cafe

the article talks about how Aff used to be seen as fragile, but she proved everyone wrong when she starred in Jum Lei Ruk. the lakon's producer praised her for being brave and strong in many scenes. for example, in the waterfall scene where she had to walk across the water, it was very dangerous and slippery. but she managed to get through. the producer said filming this lakon was physically tormenting for Aff, but she never complained.

Bee

sarNie Juvenile
I cant wait to watch ep11...crossing my finger for a baby..and scenes extention like Oum Ruk!!!!! It kinda weird the fact that Soriya is good friends with Harin but she doesnt know his last name...samething with San she dated Harin but doesnt recognize the fact that Harin and Harit have the same last name! :rolleyes:

cecilia

Staff member
I cant wait to watch ep11...crossing my finger for a baby..and scenes extention like Oum Ruk!!!!! It kinda weird the fact that Soriya is good friends with Harin but she doesnt know his last name...samething with San she dated Harin but doesnt recognize the fact that Harin and Harit have the same last name! :rolleyes:
i thought of that too when SUN's in her bed repeatly saying HARITH'S LAST NAME .. i was like, don't she like know that HARIN/HARITH are bro, one thing, they look alike, 2ndly, they have the same last name .. but i suppose .. she's busy FOCUSING ON THE MONEY as she is a GOLD DIGGER herself that HARIN is just a student painter that it never came across in her mind to ask HARIN what his last name is. So know his last name but didn't know HARITH exist until she got kidnap which can be understandable too .. So thought HARIN was just a commoner like her and love him just like that .. with HARITH, the fact that he live mostly in his island house, it's under stable that he dont' visit the city often enough to have HARIN show So that he's his brother. I think with the SERVANT calling HARITH .. nai noi or something like that indicate that HARITH don't' often come in town too .. but YUP. i so agree why can't SUN know the truth - but like i say, she's TOO BUSY counting down those money banks .. :loool:

PICHAYAAZNBABE (you gals have too long of a name :lol:)
thank you for the translation of the article .. its' good to see her toughen up .. she's like one of those conservative n'ek where you never know her strength. Good that she's getting all the attention now . :wub: .. this is definitely her BIGGEST hit next to KING NARESUAN :: thanks to her, i'm a fan of AUM now ..

MUAHAH .. sarN , night time sound much better than day night .. NOW THE EXPERT LYNDA lay out the plan .. it's just funny to have it happen in daylight .. drinking coffee b/c he didn't drink .. let's just say, he still thirsty .. LOl .. *okay, need to get off these thoughts*

Anyway, to avoid dirty thoughts. here's some more pictures .. shopping around PANTIP cafe .. :loool: