Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

cecilia

Staff member
sarN i LOVE THAT SONG .. it add the sexy touch to them both .. make them look so hot ..i could already see the mv in my head ..
its' a good song for the MV .. now, i'm excited to see the MV :drool:

Me too, he's too well-shaved if that is a real term.
Gosh, bring back dirty Harith!!!!
I loved the episode where he's charging towards So and he has on white T's. He looked good then. Now, I'm not feeling the clean look.
me too .. i miss the SWEATY DIRTY HARITH :lmao: .. it add the extra sexiness in him :wub:

misszaky i can't wait to hear your song .. if you have the song .. just use it.. b/c as the mv maker, you have the vision. your mv will be better. :wub:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I haven't even seen Episode 10 so nope, no comments yet. ^_^

y101y

sarNie Egg
cant wait for ep 10 and 11 to be sub! ...wish i understand thai for a few weeks to watch JLR. guess i'll have to wait... <_<

cecilia

Staff member
surprised i didnt see you this morning cecilia.. stuck at work?
yup. been having meeting lately .. only catch here and there live streaming .. almost want to just call in and be like .. i'll be there late tomorrow na kha :blush: but *sighed* i did it too much already .. boss doesn't mind but i mind just b/c it's embarrassing :rolleyes:

AIYAwhere were you ... i miss seeing you .. i usually see you here when i get home commenting in here .. too much works ?

maijune

SarNie Adult
now harit will use sunsanee to get close to soriya...he knows too well the only way for soriya to bother him is through sunsanee....can't wait til next week...is next week the ending?....

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
i dont no why but i love the way he says aff's name
I agree. It's just soo deep when he says her name. Like, he has so much he wants to say, but all that comes out is her name. There's so much so much meaning behind the way he says it. Not to mention, it souns SUPER sexXy!

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
now harit will use sunsanee to get close to soriya...he knows too well the only way for soriya to bother him is through sunsanee....can't wait til next week...is next week the ending?....
it ends on feb 18.... so sad :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
I was listening to J-Holiday - Suffocate today. And the lyrics sort of resembles as to how Harit feels for So... I'm thinking of making a music vdo featuring that song.

I can't stand Sansanee either. She's annoying, self-centered, spoiled, and plain stupid. Every time when it comes to her scene I fast-forward it. I never liked her as nek either. As for Chanida, I somewhat sympathize for her. I know it's stupid on her part to even think about rekindling her relationship with a man who is drawn to some one else and not her. Like someone said how she's intelligent but not using it to the fullest extent. She should just move on and find some one else who's not BLIND. I definitely want to see Chanida and San duel it out not for the sake of winning Tawatchai's heart but to teach San a lesson.

boy everyone agrees that San is one self-centered spoiled brat! i do the same thing i ffwd all of her part except when she is talking to So. i also i didnt like her as n'ek either, no offense to others (there is just something about her i dont like --cant find words to describe it neither for some reason)

its easy said than done, its really hard to forget someone you love right away, but only time will tell...

San is just so หน้า้ด้านจังเลย (i think i spelt dahn wrong but i guess you get the concept) when she was talking with So
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7ili_9qU2w

^man i guess this will do it.

I still have the JLR Fever its gonna be awhile til this one dies down for me :spin:

misszaky

sarNie Hatchling
boy everyone agrees that San is one self-centered spoiled brat! i do the same thing i ffwd all of her part except when she is talking to So. i also i didnt like her as n'ek either, no offense to others (there is just something about her i dont like --cant find words to describe it neither for some reason)

its easy said than done, its really hard to forget someone you love right away, but only time will tell...

San is just so หน้า้ด้านจังเลย (i think i spelt dahn wrong but i guess you get the concept) when she was talking with So <embed width="448" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://i107.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid107.photobucket.com/albums/m281/amikrazie/nahdahn_0001.flv">

I still have the JLR Fever its gonna be awhile til this one dies down for me :spin:
I agree, it's really hard to move on if you've been with that person for like years. So it's taking a toll on Chanida. She's finally realizing that the man she loves is moving on without her. Tawatchai needs to wake up and realize that San is just in it for lust -- not to find a soul mate.

I don't fast forward any scene that San has with So cause So is in it.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
AIYAwhere were you ... i miss seeing you .. i usually see you here when i get home commenting in here .. too much works ?
Yup. I've been busy with homework and work but don't worry, I'll find time to finish my music video.

Just finished Episode 10, awwww, the departing scene was so sad. Aum's eyes were so sad and the whole bed thinking scene was sooo sweet.

nophankh

sarNie Adult
Most bittersweet moment.

Soriya thanks Bai for being there for her and being good to her.

She tells Bai, “Goodbye Bai, I guess I will never return here again.“

Harit hears her comment. It's like a thorn pierced his heart, he is stunned. OUCH!