Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

nophankh

sarNie Adult
hey for those who remember the older version.. did shanida succuessfuly kill herself later?
beats me, I thought it was pretty lame.
God, get over it. He left you.
you're hot and you can find someone better.
She has writing talents and skills, but yet she is clinging to a man who doesn't want anything to do with her.
-roll my eyes-

Man, I love their bickering. Now in the city, they can't bicker as much.
They have to do it indirectly. Doing it by phone is not enough.
Gosh, I was getting annoyed by seeing sunsanee's face. More of SO and HARIT please!!!

Yea, the fight at the house where she was wearing a pink shirt is happening tomorrow at the beginning.

natty

Chubs
i dont know lynda.. i feel for her.. when she went to ask him for money and cried afterward i teared with her... she loves him alot.. and it does seem that he loves her alot too but doesn't yet realize how much.. i mean did you see how pale his face was when she asked for money and said that she only stayed with him all those years were for money not love.. he's such a hyprocrit for getting hurt by that cus he dumped her after 5 years together for someone else.. ugh guys..

chenling

sarNie Adult

nok-goon giving So a heads up on her situation

so getting a scolding by Sunsanee

Thinking of each other

stalking so at the market

Painting

phone call telling him to stop.
caps...woohooo...thank you!!

new graphics to sharewith yall.

OOO lovely, we always need more JLR artwork!

beats me, I thought it was pretty lame.
God, get over it. He left you.
you're hot and you can find someone better.
She has writing talents and skills, but yet she is clinging to a man who doesn't want anything to do with her.
-roll my eyes-

Man, I love their bickering. Now in the city, they can't bicker as much.
They have to do it indirectly. Doing it by phone is not enough.
Gosh, I was getting annoyed by seeing sunsanee's face. More of SO and HARIT please!!!
Yea, the fight at the house where she was wearing a pink shirt is happening tomorrow at the beginning.
lyn, I agree, there bickering is much better face to face...and UGH....Sun's face, man Joy is doing a great job acting cause I hate her, So just needs to b*tch slap her cousin and just give it to her, what a person to take up for but she does love her cousin. Why you would love that this beyond me, after stealing her bf's, etc... But It shows how nice and sweet So is and I we luv's her! I guess I am done now lol...

wutzz

sarNie Egg
Hello Everyone!!! I'm newbie here...anyway ...Jam Loey Rak is the cause...made me wanna register here...Yes,I'm so into this lakorn... so addicted...I can't tand to only read this thread without saying anything...LOL...Love this lakorn...

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
yes, episode 10 is today. i can't wait until tomorrow for episode 11. from reading the spoilers, it sounds good and the part where they can't sleep just melts my heart.

why does all of a sudden he decides to take her back? is it because he's going to play with sunsanee?

this lakorn is so far the best of the best. love this lakorn.

chenling

sarNie Adult
Hello Everyone!!! I'm newbie here...anyway ...Jam Loey Rak is the cause...made me wanna register here...Yes,I'm so into this lakorn... so addicted...I can't tand to only read this thread without saying anything...LOL...Love this lakorn...
welcome vickychan!!!!!! as you can see the JLR fever is HIGH!!! its way more fun to join into the thread! welcome!!

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
can anyone tell me what aff says that made aum turn when she was talking to bai when they were leaving the island? thanks

cecilia

Staff member
*sneaking from work atm - to welcome you on board - glad you enjoy the lakorn.

i dont know lynda.. i feel for her.. when she went to ask him for money and cried afterward i teared with her... she loves him alot.. and it does seem that he loves her alot too but doesn't yet realize how much.. i mean did you see how pale his face was when she asked for money and said that she only stayed with him all those years were for money not love.. he's such a hyprocrit for getting hurt by that cus he dumped her after 5 years together for someone else.. ugh guys..
Natty, i feel the same too .. she's tearing apart .. and so is he. he turn his back toward her but yet, you can see in his face that he's sad to hear that she's moving out of town. and then her walking out, crying softly after she left his room. that was very sad. .. she honestly love him and he did the same. haha. to me, sunsanee was there for him b/c of lust. nothing much. he seem to care and love chanida too.

litolina

sarNie Hatchling
can anyone tell me what aff says that made aum turn when she was talking to bai when they were leaving the island? thanks
she was thanking bai for not be too mean to her.. and she said she'll probabaly never come back here again.. and thats why he turned around

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Welcome to the forum, if you need any help, you can ask me and other, I would please to help you as I can! Hope you have fun and caught JLR FEVER with us dear! :D

cecilia

Staff member
she was thanking bai for not be too mean to her.. and she said she'll probabaly never come back here again.. and thats why he turned around
that scene is so touching .. all i can say is that i love the departure part. they are so hot. he's handsome during the last departure and she's beautiful as well.

neena

sarNie Adult
now that i think about it...i can't imagine ken and anne doing JLR...i know they were considered for it first but i am so happy they didn't do JLR!! AUM AND AFF ALL THE WAY!! ;)

sulad

sarNie Adult
LaLa_Tsab, Aum already has a girlfriend. her name is Pinky Sawiga, the actress from Ch. 7.

Aff has been w/her boyfriend for over 10 years. that should say something about their relationship. if he wasn't good to her, why would she stay w/him for so long?

anyway, that's her personal business. let's focus on her work.

Aff is a very different Soraya. she yells a lot. lol. Soraya in the earlier versions didn't yell as much. Aff's hair is also prettier. i didn't like the late 80's and 90's hairdo.
I know that he's dating Pinky.
But I'm just saying that Aff boyfriend is not good looking.
And what natty say it's true.
He might not look good, but it's the best guy a woman looks for.
And that's true.
But like I'm saying, it's just a opinion saying that he's not good looking.

Raiya

sarNie Adult
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SO was thinking , why can that painting was me, I HATE YOU! :loool:

Harit said I capture your beauty in my heart, no need a painting of you! :loool: :wub:

I'm so crazy! :lol:
Prisna you crack me up! :lol:

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Same here! I joined because of JLR--we all love it!

To all the artists/movie makers: GREAT JOB!!! Loving all of it.

hey guys...does the word jumleuy really mean defendant or is that just ch.3's english definition for it? When watching the lakorn and Harit said to Soriya that she is his jumleuy..it sounded like prisoner..but then the thai word for prisoner is chaleuy right? I guess I'm really just asking for confirmation to what jumleuy really means...

thanks in advance!

natty

Chubs
yes lildreamer you are right.. chaluer is prisoner.. and jumleur is defendant... let say you got arrest in thailand because you were accused of um murder?, your lawyer would call you "jumleur" because you are defending your case..

pichayaaznbabe

sarNie Juvenile
LaLa_Tsab, ur exact words were:
"Is she stupid or something.
Girlfriend, you can so so so do much better.
Sigh.
I felt sad for her.
Aum is like 100x better than him and he's like hitting on her like crazy.
And she got the nerve to ignore him because of her "Ugly" Boyfriend.
*Puke again*"

sorry if i misunderstood u, but it seemed as though u were insulting both Aff and her bf. i don't think Aff would feel good if someone asked her "r u stupid or something?" just because she's not dating a good-looking guy. a long-lasting relationship doesn't necessarily require good looks in ur partner. i think Aff is actually smart in choosing a guy. i believe she ignores physical appearance (because sooner or later, everyone will become old) and concentrate on her partner's personality. and because she has been w/her bf for over 10 years, i believe he's good to her, or else she would've left him already. i think we should be happy for her that she's with someone who truly loves her. and when u said "she got the nerve to ignore him because of her "Ugly" Boyfriend," it sounded like Aff had done something wrong. lol. Aum is not exactly a god. nobody has to have "the nerve" in order to ignore him. and i don't think Aum really cares whether or not Aff wants to take him into consideration since they're just co-workers. but then again, let's focus on her work rather than her personal business.

hey guys...does the word jumleuy really mean defendant or is that just ch.3's english definition for it? When watching the lakorn and Harit said to Soriya that she is his jumleuy..it sounded like prisoner..but then the thai word for prisoner is chaleuy right? I guess I'm really just asking for confirmation to what jumleuy really means...

thanks in advance!
jumleuy means a defendant. chaleuy means a prisoner of war.