Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

cecilia

Staff member
To keep my fever up, i did another one : the concept is still the same. i love this couple :wub:

without the makeup scene : :wub:

sarN thanks for the NFKS .. i will watch it FULLY now .. not sure about the r part though, JOHNNY is so rough ;)

sarN

sarNie Granny
haha since everyone is in the thread just chilling and waiting for Twinky's spoilers and wanting to uhh......................SPAM.........ahhaha we should think of more reasons/bullet things (haha) to add to the list starting w/ #38 hah i thought of one

38. All the people in the JLR thread knows how one another feels from there FEVER
39. there is a constant temptation for spaming and spoilers
40. hallucinations are starting to become one of the sypmtoms from our FEVER

41. YOu stare at the spoiler picture w/o a blink of an eye
42. You KNOE who Celi , sarN , Lydna , Prisana is .

cecilia >>> im take ur wallies and put in my youtube ok

sarN

sarNie Granny
^and here i am, thinking you would ask for
more intense r scene
:loool: ..
man, so boring at work today :( .. and the storm didn't' hit big in here YET..
it's the weekend, get the party start in here pls .. where's twinky, i want my baby news :wub:
:lol:
actually the attempt is more intense & wild den the real one
:lol:

cecilia

Staff member
41. YOu stare at the spoiler picture w/o a blink of an eye
42. You KNOE who Celi , sarN , Lydna , Prisana is .
cecilia >>> im take ur wallies and put in my youtube ok
..sure, naming just us spammers here : :blush:

ah, and to add on sarN's #42
43. we know each other's specialty, role, acknowledge stranger and make them friend instantly :rolleyes:
44. when guy start coming in this thread just for random reasons :ph34r:
45. on the night before the new episode air, you toss/turn until you get up to check out the latest post :loool:
46. you open 4 screens when do live streaming as if no other streamers exist. :loool:
(man, i sound greedy :( )

you can take whatever you want ja .. you have a youtube link? .. just sarN? or ?

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR THE NICE COMMENTS JA ..
glad you love it. i wanna keep the raising fever in you all :wub:

REASONS WHY WE LOVE JLR and our JUNGLE FEVER SYMPTOMS

1. seXXXy couple AFF AND AUM HAWTNESS
2. cute animals!!! Gayu and Chum Poo
3. perfect secenery JUNGLE FEVER, island
4. emotions expressed by Harit and Soriya
5. the lakorn's songs are stuck in our heads!!!
6. can't concentrate at school/work
7. JLR FEVER is written multiple times on something you own
8. we are in the JLR thread 24/7 and spend many hours reading all the posts and still visit the thread everyday
9. we experience many symptoms from our FEVER
10. we are forcing upon Aum and Aff dating in real life haha
11. we've left everything behind us. JLR is the center of our lives
12. everyone spams for the 5 days a week when there isn't a new episode
13. we mapped out every possible emotion Soriya and Harit is feeling
14. the deep meaning of love [between Harit and Soriya and Harit and Harin
15. we have so many pictures of Aff and/or Aum that we look like stalkers HAHA
16. we're all waiting to see SUnsanee get whats comming for her
17. everyone now wants to learn how to read/understand thai so they can watch JLR and read spoilers fortunately we have Twinky =]
18. thers always a group of people reading the JLR thread
19. everyone is getting below the average # of hours of sleep recommended on Mondays and Tuesdays
20. everyone wants to contribute to the JLR FEVER by mvs, graphics, posts etc. even if they don't kno how
21. when the lakorn ends everyone will be rewatching it again
22. we have both songs (and other versions of it) on our iPods and mp3 players
23. wen we watch JLR we are in the ZONE from the point wen the themesong starts til the end song stops no one and nothing else in the world matters to us
24. the beast inside al of us that has formed from our FEVER burns on for LIFE and cannot be cured
25. we are constantly laughing hysterically at the computer screen (one of our many insane sypmtoms)
26. wen JLR is over everyone is going to continue posting in this thread and start from page one and read til the end (which could take weeks)
27. we randomly think of a scene from JLR and start laughing randomly in public
28. everyone is dedicating to our JLR baby by naming our future children/pets there names
29. everyone is sneaking at work/school to get on the JLR thread to chill
30. everyone watches/or is starting to watch the JLR cast on the diff. talk shows
31. everyone makes/talks/thinks about dirty thoughts of Aum w/ Aff ahhahhaha cough... cough..... R-SCENE COMMENTS....cough...cough.. AHEM haha
32. everyone needs someone to be behind them so they can be caught wen fainted hahahha
33. everyone listens to the songs to sleep/on there wayy to work/all the time
34. our fever is seXXXy HAWTNESS like Aff and Aum
35. at work or at school w/ the songs stuck in our heads we lip out the song and people from afar think your talkin to yourself hahah [happened to me today] ahhahah
36. you are caught doing embrassing things involving w/ thinking about JLR in public haha
haha that's all i can think of atm but feel free to add to the list
37. People asked for the college song, you gave JLR song for them to practice. They are pissed esp. the staff meeting is this afternoon and ppl need to practice to sing the college song during the meeting!
38. All the people in the JLR thread knows how one another feels from there FEVER
39. there is a constant temptation for spaming and spoilers
40. hallucinations are starting to become one of the sypmtoms from our FEVER
41. The theme song is now your number one favorite song:)..
42. The song is replayed 24/7 and even the people that don't watch the lakorn is humming to it too..lol
43. you are getting everyone to watch it with you and now they have also caught the fever
44. YOu stare at the spoiler picture w/o a blink of an eye
45. You KNOE who Celi , sarN , Lydna , Prisana is .
46. we know each other's specialty, role, acknowledge stranger and make them friend instantly rolleyes.gif
47. when guy start coming in this thread just for random reasons ph34r.gif
48. on the night before the new episode air, you toss/turn until you get up to check out the latest post loool.gif
49. you open 4 screens when do live streaming as if no other streamers exist.

sarN

sarNie Granny
..sure, naming just us spammers here : :blush:

ah, and to add on sarN's #42
43. we know each other's specialty, role, acknowledge stranger and make them friend instantly :rolleyes:
44. when guy start coming in this thread just for random reasons :ph34r:
45. on the night before the new episode air, you toss/turn until you get up to check out the latest post :loool:
46. you open 4 screens when do live streaming as if no other streamers exist. :loool:
(man, i sound greedy :( )

you can take whatever you want ja .. you have a youtube link? .. just sarN? or ?

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR THE NICE COMMENTS JA ..
glad you love it. i wanna keep the raising fever in you all :wub:
yeah i do have youtube i just don't have myspace :lol: http://www.youtube.com/sarNworld

cecilia

Staff member
^haha. TRUE on that but life and on screen can be different na.
in real life, i wouldn't like HARITH at all or a man like him b/c he's too harsh and irrational at time ;) ..
i enjoy watching attempts and the '3' R GENRE ( lakorn) :wub:

where's the cap? .. what happen to you and mango .. i miss them caps :( .. i usually get to see double capping .. now i don't see any :lmao:

sarN

sarNie Granny
lmao .....i don't want man . I like younger boi :p

^haha. TRUE on that but life and on screen can be different na.
in real life, i wouldn't like HARITH at all or a man like him b/c he's too harsh and irrational at time ;) ..
i enjoy watching attempts and the '3' R GENRE ( lakorn) :wub:

where's the cap? .. what happen to you and mango .. i miss them caps :( .. i usually get to see double capping .. now i don't see any :lmao:

wat the '3' R ?

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
hm .. you make me curious to why you're not supporting it anymore .. so sad now :lmao: why?( if you don't mind telling me. )

sarN, my three 'r' are 'ROMANCE, REVENGE, R r' :loool:
its doing well, it doesnt need my support...the fever has gone down :p .......im jus tuning in to sys atm

cecilia

Staff member
^ahah. i see. the exciting part are over now .. the rest will just be like any other lakorn . so yup. anyway, i guess, its' okay, SYS need support anyway, SUNTI PISSES ME
OFF with his bad acting .. there's gonna be a r scene soon but yet the lakorn still have not impress me beside the GAY BROTHER scenes :loool:

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
46. you open 4 screens when do live streaming as if no other streamers exist. :loool: [/b] (man, i sound greedy :( )
lol girl..... dont try to add this to everyone's list.... cause it's only pertaining to you..... LMFAO jkjk love ya girl, just needing to pick on u as usual.....

oh dont forget.... Twinky is pretty well known cause of the spoilers she hooks us up with..... man.... u guys post too much, i cant catch up anymore..... uh oh....2 more day's until monday... yay!!!!

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
^ahah. i see. the exciting part are over now .. the rest will just be like any other lakorn . so yup. anyway, i guess, its' okay, SYS need support anyway, SUNTI PISSES ME
OFF with his bad acting .. there's gonna be a r scene soon but yet the lakorn still have not impress me beside the GAY BROTHER scenes :loool:
haha that true

cecilia

Staff member
^sarN, that's what i was thinking too .. LOl .. but anyway, ILOVENUMANDOIL will only love num and oil :( .. no one else :sorry na, just wanna pick on you, nothing insulting here*

TRIANGLE i was talking and thinking of myself when i wrote #46. LOl .. quilty as charged. :blush: ..

yup. I LOVE EVERYONE'S CONTRIBUTION that's why i credit everyone on the stuff they find to share or do themselves. but i think what sarN mean was that us four spam for no reasons so that's why when you come in here. you see us and know us b/c we spam too much in here :blush: did you see my post. i jump up to almost 700 posts since the show first aired :drool: