Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
i love number 35... dang today well actually everyday when im n class... im always singing the song theme song by punch n my head... i dont even pay attention n class... like today n english we were suppose to b writing or watever... and one of our writing question was what was your favorite song? i had a lot but the first one that popped inside my head was jum loei rak...
HAHHAHA omg like the same thing hapened to me its usually the Punch song that gets stuck in my head first hahah like in the morning haha cuz my first class is my algebra 2 class and today we were taking a test or w/e and i was lipping it haha and my teacher kept looking at me weird hahaha he prob. thought i was saying out the problems or somehting hahahhaha i was like o well haha but then towards the middle of my day the Boyd song gets in my head haha

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
HAHHAHA omg like the same thing hapened to me its usually the Punch song that gets stuck in my head first hahah like in the morning haha cuz my first class is my algebra 2 class and today we were taking a test or w/e and i was lipping it haha and my teacher kept looking at me weird hahaha he prob. thought i was saying out the problems or somehting hahahhaha i was like o well haha but then towards the middle of my day the Boyd song gets in my head haha

nice...

Twinky

sarNie Elites
i am rugrats81 but my sis in law is twinky. too lazy to log out and back in so i use whatever account is logged in. the next spoiler should be the last one. not sure when it will come.

cecilia

Staff member
^twinky, if you read and there's no baby, just fake out one for my hope .. LOl .. I CAN'T WAIT .. the latest spoiler sound fun but a bit boring too .. it have mostly SUNSANEE/HARITH :(

sulad

sarNie Adult
^twinky, if you read and there's no baby, just fake out one for my hope .. LOl .. I CAN'T WAIT .. the latest spoiler sound fun but a bit boring too .. it have mostly SUNSANEE/HARITH :(
:lol:
Cecilia you're so funny.
Hopefully she'll somehow be pregnant before the lakorn ends.
Or right on the last episode.
^_^
Thank you for all the great Spoilers.
You guys ROCK! B)

natty

Chubs
I know that what Harit did to So is entirely unforgivable but from the sincere sad pouts and watery eyes we've just seen from the last two episodes, I'm already softening up in place of So. There's still quite a few more episodes where Harit chases and shows affection towards So yet she denies that love, I don't know, I may become a bit annoyed but then it's Aff, she makes annoying characters not that annoying.

lol aiyaja! the guy raped her.. first he kidnapped her, abused her emotionally then rape her so of course she need to be stubborn and deny his love.. it's about pride my dear.. i say she should deny his love for the next 5 or 10 epi if she wish.. have him come crawling on his knees crying buckets of tears!!!! i mean don't you make your bf grovel for days or even hours if he like forget to pick you up at school and you had to sit there for hrs waiting for him, you even try calling him but his phone was off? lol now this is 100X worst lol.. :lol:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
lol aiyaja! he guy raped her.. first he kidnapped her, abused her emotionally then rape her so of course she need to be stubborn and deny his love.. it's about pride my dear.. i say she should deny his love for the next 5 or 10 epi if she wish.. have him come crawling on his knees crying buckets of tears!!!! i mean don't you make your bf grovel for days or even hours if he like forget to pick you up at school and you had to sit there for hrs waiting for him, you even try calling him but his phone was off? lol now this is 100X worst lol.. :lol:
Haha, oh Natty. That's true. In the lakorns, because I'm not Soriya, I guess easily forgiving isn't such a big thing but yah, I can understand. When my bf was out in the mountains, like all the way in China, he forgot to call to wish me happy birthday, I was sooooo mad. -_- I didn't even open the present he sent me a week beforehand and I refused all of his calls too for a few days until I found out later that he was stuck in the mountains. :lol:

Yeah, this is much worse. As much as I love my bf, I don't think rape would be something easy to gulp down. But this is a lakorn, I just hope they have lots of sweet scenes afterwards though. ^_^

sulad

sarNie Adult
lol aiyaja! the guy raped her.. first he kidnapped her, abused her emotionally then rape her so of course she need to be stubborn and deny his love.. it's about pride my dear.. i say she should deny his love for the next 5 or 10 epi if she wish.. have him come crawling on his knees crying buckets of tears!!!! i mean don't you make your bf grovel for days or even hours if he like forget to pick you up at school and you had to sit there for hrs waiting for him, you even try calling him but his phone was off? lol now this is 100X worst lol.. :lol:
You got that right. B)
He deserve it for what he done.
Keep him suffering for what he put her through.

Raindown

sarNie Egg
I think that he should make her Marry him first before he allows her to leave..haha..marry him as the ticket out of the island..that would be so much sweeter..he can make it all up to her..once they marry..LOL.....hahahha...

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Does anyone have a clearer version of Ratree Somosorn Part 2? I download the one in the Buddie Media, the one Kkrystal posted but the quality is a bit low, after converting a few times, it may decrease even more. I'm going to sub again so hm, depends on how quick someone can provide a link. ^_^

natty

Chubs
see i told you.. lol i mean i heard of girls kicking their boyfriend's car because he bought her the wrong color roses for valentine lol.. so yeah this is worst lol..

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid

i agree, if there is no baby scene then a least just fake one up... i was hoping this one is going to have one... and i still hope it does.....

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Does anyone have a clearer version of Ratree Somosorn Part 2? I download the one in the Buddie Media, the one Kkrystal posted but the quality is a bit low, after converting a few times, it may decrease even more. I'm going to sub again so hm, depends on how quick someone can provide a link. ^_^

Let me try to get it from thaitv instead then. The one i upload was from bbtvthai. Yeah the quality is eh... As soon as I can get onto my thaitv account I'll rip it. Apparently someone is on my account right now.

sarN

sarNie Granny
her spoiler a page back

whoaoooo wat i miss .... thank for the spoiler . Yeah , i feel it about to end too ..and it just like the old version he came to ask for Soyia 's hand in marriage HAHAHAHAH . The next part prolly Sananee go ballistic and go slap Harit crazy for picking Soyia over her ....

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank for the spoiler Twinky! So is this lakorn end on epi 12,13,or 14? I'm so confuse what epi it will end.

sarN

sarNie Granny
at 14 on FEB 18 . The one she post prolly eps 13 . The lakorn should end soon if they return to the city .