Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

cecilia

Staff member
I seriously hope they include her/him in there b/c it's been so long already .. and ... and .. the sign .. the symptoms and most importantly, it was create in a very hot way
<-- :blush:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Sarah: Finally, you're sharing some LOVE! I've always been a fan of your amazing artwork! Do more!

Hm, perhaps we should make a petition? A Thai one and English for another collaboration between Aum and Aff? Send it off to Ch. 3 or something? Anyway.

Twinky, thanks for the awesome spoilers! ^_^ Nang'akes, they tend to flea their issues eh?

Sarn: Hahahahaha! That's so hilarious! Well, I think Soriya has been away for 3 months as it is Summer Break but Sun's Father said a few days because he's not sure when Soriya went missing. :unsure:

natty

Chubs
oh god that suit is ugly.. they need to put him in black or dark grey.. the light suit just makes him look alot shorter and bald..

sarN

sarNie Granny
I seriously hope they include her/him in there b/c it's been so long already .. and ... and .. the sign .. the symptoms and most importantly, it was create in a very hot way
<-- :blush:

wat if there is no baby ? ^^^ they should do it like Oum Rak add scene to the ending credit so we know wat up afterward

misszaky

sarNie Hatchling
They haven't really show what a conniving and self-centered b---- San is yet. Besides showing her being spoiled and a brat. I can't believe she had the guts to eye Harith when Tawatchai is present... I was like wtf is girl thinking? She's not slick enough..

misszaky

sarNie Hatchling
I'm not used to watching Harin speak in a soft-spoken tone towards So. It's weird but it's making me melt at the same time. Oh my gawd! I love the scene of him giving the imperfect pearl bracelet to So. It was so SWEET.

puppylov

sarNie Adult
now they have many scenes of chai and joy. they r annoying. I need more scenes of aum and aff and less and less of joy/chai. Epi 8 nad 9 were mostly joy/chai.

cecilia

Staff member
wat if there is no baby ? ^^^ they should do it like Oum Rak add scene to the ending credit so we know wat up afterward
i wouldn't mind either .. its' better than no arisoya :lol:

I'm not used to watching Harin speak in a soft-spoken tone towards So. It's weird but it's making me melt at the same time. Oh my gawd! I love the scene of him giving the imperfect pearl bracelet to So. It was so SWEET.
hahah. MISSZAKY, you're too funny, it's HARITH .. not harin ja .. i like him in the soft tone toward Soriya.

Bee

sarNie Juvenile
thanks for sharing th sspoiler.....yes it is kinda weird watching Harit going from being rough toward Soriya to being soft around her.... B)

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
:loool: you girls are cracking me up.

Harit & So on the bed scene was harsh at that speed---all i can say is Owww---lol i was eyeing that too Ceci. (nice artwork Sarah)

he had no protection cause he didnt plan to 'r' her
lol

when i heard what the uncle said about how long she was missing i too was like what? she seems to be missing for more than a month

lmao sarn "well let see . ... she was kidnap on 1/1/08 and now it 1/30/08 ..... it been 1month lmaoo. " i love this comment!!! if there is no baby---that is just messed up, they shouldnt have teased us in the first place <_< , but we still have high hope for that. ^_^

lynda- i so agree with you of the comparison between So and San--San, she does look like shes out to pick a corner!

***as always thank you for the Spoilers!***

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I know that what Harit did to So is entirely unforgivable but from the sincere sad pouts and watery eyes we've just seen from the last two episodes, I'm already softening up in place of So. There's still quite a few more episodes where Harit chases and shows affection towards So yet she denies that love, I don't know, I may become a bit annoyed but then it's Aff, she makes annoying characters not that annoying.

Raindown

sarNie Egg
Sarah: Finally, you're sharing some LOVE! I've always been a fan of your amazing artwork! Do more!

Hm, perhaps we should make a petition? A Thai one and English for another collaboration between Aum and Aff? Send it off to Ch. 3 or something? Anyway.

Twinky, thanks for the awesome spoilers! ^_^ Nang'akes, they tend to flea their issues eh?

Sarn: Hahahahaha! That's so hilarious! Well, I think Soriya has been away for 3 months as it is Summer Break but Sun's Father said a few days because he's not sure when Soriya went missing. :unsure:
hahah..i seriously think we do need to do some petitioning..:)..Gosh i think i'm getting the fever bad now..LOL..can't really concentrate on anything else anymore..LOL

pze

sarNie Adult
thanks twinky for the spoiler.....ahhh cant wait for more.....cause i know who he asked for already.....just wanna read more of it....

cecilia

Staff member
i'm at work .suck b/c i have so much to do today :( ..
THANKS twinky like always for the spoiler. i will read it when i get home.
oh! and thanks for the CITY pictures too :wub:
anyway, i'm just waiting for a real or fake ARISOYA story :loool:

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
hahaha wow i'm in my last block english and i'm suppsed to on researching about "Shakespear's life and works" haha and it is deff. boring so i just copied and pasted the info hahah and i was sooo bored and my teacher doesn't rele care so i'm like what can i do online for a hour? hmm SARNWORLD JLR THREAD!!!! ahhah so i got on ahhaha and i was readign and i had the window so small so she wouldn't see and the people bhind me kept on needing help so my teacher kept comming over and i'm like omfg!! go away!!!! hahahah but i was reading the posts and omg i was laughing out randomly and the person next to me looked at me and i'm just looking around goin wut wut hahahhaahahahahha omg WOOO! ahhaa but i'm at home now so its all good haha

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
ahahah and thanx chenling ahhah feel free to add to the list everyone =]

i thought of some more adding to this

REASONS WHY WE LOVE JLR and our JUNGLE FEVER SYMPTOMS
1. seXXXy couple AFF AND AUM HAWTNESS
2. cute animals!!! Gayu and Chum Poo
3. perfect secenery JUNGLE FEVER, island
4. emotions expressed by Harit and Soriya
5. the lakorn's songs are stuck in our heads!!!
6. can't concentrate at school/work
7. JLR FEVER is written multiple times on something you own
8. we are in the JLR thread 24/7 and spend many hours reading all the posts and still visit the thread everyday
9. we experience many symptoms from our FEVER
10. we are forcing upon Aum and Aff dating in real life haha
11. we've left everything behind us. JLR is the center of our lives
12. everyone spams for the 5 days a week when there isn't a new episode
13. we mapped out every possible emotion Soriya and Harit is feeling
14. the deep meaning of love [between Harit and Soriya and Harit and Harin
15. we have so many pictures of Aff and/or Aum that we look like stalkers HAHA
16. we're all waiting to see SUnsanee get whats comming for her
17. everyone now wants to learn how to read/understand thai so they can watch JLR and read spoilers fortunately we have Twinky =]
18. thers always a group of people reading the JLR thread
19. everyone is getting below the average # of hours of sleep recommended on Mondays and Tuesdays
20. everyone wants to contribute to the JLR FEVER by mvs, graphics, posts etc. even if they don't kno how
21. when the lakorn ends everyone will be rewatching it again
22. we have both songs (and other versions of it) on our iPods and mp3 players
23. wen we watch JLR we are in the ZONE from the point wen the themesong starts til the end song stops no one and nothing else in the world matters to us
24. the beast inside al of us that has formed from our FEVER burns on for LIFE and cannot be cured
25. we are constantly laughing hysterically at the computer screen (one of our many insane sypmtoms)
26. wen JLR is over everyone is going to continue posting in this thread and start from page one and read til the end (which could take weeks)
27. we randomly think of a scene from JLR and start laughing randomly in public
28. everyone is dedicating to our JLR baby by naming our future children/pets there names
29. everyone is sneaking at work/school to get on the JLR thread to chill
30. everyone watches/or is starting to watch the JLR cast on the diff. talk shows
31. everyone makes/talks/thinks about dirty thoughts of Aum w/ Aff ahhahhaha cough... cough..... R-SCENE COMMENTS....cough...cough.. AHEM haha
32. everyone needs someone to be behind them so they can be caught wen fainted hahahha
33. everyone listens to the songs to sleep/on there wayy to work/all the time
34. our fever is seXXXy HAWTNESS like Aff and Aum
35. at work or at school w/ the songs stuck in our heads we lip out the song and people from afar think your talkin to yourself hahah [happened to me today] ahhahah
36. you are caught doing embrassing things involving w/ thinking about JLR in public haha

haha that's all i can think of atm but feel free to add to the list

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
well let see . ... she was kidnap on 1/1/08 and now it 1/30/08 ..... it been 1month lmaoo.
ahhahaha yea i was thinkin bout between that time range

lmao..
it happen all to fast ^^ it never came across Harit 's mind even in the heat of hte moment
HAHHAHHAHHAHAAHHAHAHHHAHA omg wow...... there's the seXXXy part hahaha

They dont have that part, but I want it to happen. :lol:
DAMN IT! ahaha i was gona go back and rewatch the episode to make sure i didn't miss it haha

Ceci- your graphics are soooo pretty!! love them =]

Twinky- did you change your name to rugrats or w/e lol just making sure so i know its the same person spoiling us lol =]

haha this JLR FEVERNESS is geting to my head hahah i'm soo tired hahah but ima still stay and read the JLR thread haah

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
ahahah and thanx chenling ahhah feel free to add to the list everyone =]
i thought of some more adding to this
29. everyone is sneaking at work/school to get on the JLR thread to chill
30. everyone watches/or is starting to watch the JLR cast on the diff. talk shows
31. everyone makes/talks/thinks about dirty thoughts of Aum w/ Aff ahhahhaha cough... cough..... R-SCENE COMMENTS....cough...cough.. AHEM haha
32. everyone needs someone to be behind them so they can be caught wen fainted hahahha
33. everyone listens to the songs to sleep/on there wayy to work/all the time
34. our fever is seXXXy HAWTNESS like Aff and Aum
35. at work or at school w/ the songs stuck in our heads we lip out the song and people from afar think your talkin to yourself hahah [happened to me today] ahhahah
36. you are caught doing embrassing things involving w/ thinking about JLR in public haha
haha that's all i can think of atm but feel free to add to the list

i love number 35... dang today well actually everyday when im n class... im always singing the song theme song by punch n my head... i dont even pay attention n class... like today n english we were suppose to b writing or watever... and one of our writing question was what was your favorite song? i had a lot but the first one that popped inside my head was jum loei rak...