Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

neangnee

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks Twinky for the spoilers!!!!! :)
I love this lakorn.
The more I read Twinky's spoilers, the more my western sentiments are getting to me.
All I have to say is that this can only happen in Lakorn.
In a way, Soriya's reaction has become like a "VICTIM". Even after leaving JLR island, harit still has a strong grip on her life.
In Western culture, Soriya not telling the police is seen as a person being victimized instead of something romantic.
In Europe and America, his ass would be in jail and her not informing the police would be considered psychotic.
-sighs- I don't know man.

I know, right? I had mentioned Stockholm syndrome earlier, and really, has Patty Hearst taught us nothing? Regardless, it's like all of us clamoring for slap/kiss scenes, and R scenes...In any other culture, this is unacceptable, but in lakorn, it is swoon-worthy. :)

sarN

sarNie Granny
I was thinking the same thing, how do we get Aum to this forum.
If he can read English, he need to join SW and start chatting with us girls.

:lol: Get Aum in SW ? Read the Thread ? lmao i better go put spoiler on all the hot discussion Celi be having hahahaha j/k

cecilia

Staff member
that's such a sweet but sad spoiler.
i love every little bickering part of them together. the way he come crawling to her.
willingly to work with her are just tearing me apart. Nu khun is definitely a good person. I'm glad i got her answer confirm.
so there was HOPE of happiness for her and Harith :wub: *which i know, it's a happy ending,but i love watching ppl working their way there.*
Man, i feel so bad for Harith now. he learn his lesson, even confess about it. but why, oh why, SO is definitely getting stoned! shes so harsh a
him, but i love it. it's the right way to make a man work his butt of for her love. Harith is definitely love her enough to you know actually
speak the truth in front of her mom. that was so brave of him. so proud :wub:

i love the last part, So didn't want to say anything b/c she was afraid, afraid she might loose or hurt the person she love. hahah. wait until
Harith hear this .. it outta be super exciting. feel sorry for nu khun b/c he was such a great friend too. well, like sarN said. GOOD GIRL LOVES BADBOY.
in the end, So will love and cherish HARITH forever and ever :wub: .. i can't wait to see these scenes play out. i could already see how Aum will act out this scene
with those sad puppy looks :loool: AGAIN. thank you TWINKY so so much for the spoiler. don't forget to spoil me rotten on ARISOYA news. even if it's not real.
just fake it for me, i will believe anythgn you say and wont' held against you later. that way, if i dont' see it, i can blame the director
:p

I love this lakorn.
The more I read Twinky's spoilers, the more my western sentiments are getting to me.
In a way, Soriya's reaction has become like a "VICTIM". Even after leaving JLR island, harit still has a strong grip on her life.
In Western culture, Soriya not telling the police is seen as a person being victimized instead of something romantic.
In Europe and America, his ass would be in jail and her not informing the police would be considered psychotic.
haha. you cracked me up even more with this .. i totally agree .. . reality and fantasy are so different. that's the fun part about lakorn.

They are pretty friendly to one another. I watch sesanbunterng while they were preparing to shoot a scene. Um was whispering something into aff's ear. I'll go rip it and share it with everyone. They might not speak like they are offscreen comfy but their body language screams out yes. He'll just grab her body without hesitation.
ooh. .i can't wait. that sound super excite. i tell ya, it's the fiance. i can sense. Aum's having the hot for Aff with those body movement.

I know, right? I had mentioned Stockholm syndrome earlier, and really, has Patty Hearst taught us nothing? Regardless, it's like all of us clamoring for slap/kiss scenes, and R scenes...In any other culture, this is unacceptable, but in lakorn, it is swoon-worthy. :)
that's the go goal for me. i mean, seriously, if this is reality, i would not put up with the situation but b/c this is raw entertainment and know that it only happen in lakorn, it won't hurt. as long as you know where/what realm you're in, then you're fine. sure, it's bad to watch and promote it but hey, learn to snap out of it or differentiate reality and fantasy, then you dont' have any problem. i'm not supporting it or all, i'm in it for the fantasy love. :wub:

nophankh

sarNie Adult
:lol: Get Aum in SW ? Read the Thread ? lmao i better go put spoiler on all the hot discussion Celi be having hahahaha j/k
haha, Sarn that would be nearly impossible.
I swear every page there are at least 3 or 4 steamy comments about Aum.
well it wouldn't be impossible, it would be a lot of work.

sarN

sarNie Granny
off topic: sarn the nang fah gup satan lakorn that you have is in thai or?

yeah it in thai . i upload it 2 years ago. u want to see it ? ....i haven't been uploading for a while now ...first it was the sever problem so i can't upload now it fix but ... JLR FEVER make me kind of lazy in uploading & late on watching my k-drama & c-drama too ^^ even since i post the storyline of "Nung fa kub satan" in JLR thread i get lots of email to upload it ...crazzzy ...does everyone read this thread ?? :lol: ... i guess i'll upload it but prolly at a slow pace . I"ll do it tomorrow .

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
sarn: lol i didnt mean to ask that questions so to rush you or anything, do it whenver you feel like it.

Raiya: thanks for the link to YT, i totally forgot that i had seen the clip but i never got to finish it, and retarded me watch the 3rd one first then 4 and then back to 1 & 2. man it was soo good. aff is soo beautiful in there and aum ...im just speechless (hes just HOTTTT!!! :drool: ) everyone in there are so hilarious.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Dang, we already passed the 100,000 view mark a while ago. ^_^ Impressive. :lol:

^Yah, I'm downloading the show right now so I'll sub it later and have it out by this weekend. :wub:

litolina

sarNie Hatchling
i just finished watching RATREE SAMOSORN
and aff confirmed that she's been with her boyfriend or whatever for like 10 years! this breaks my heart.

sarN

sarNie Granny
thank for the spoiler
I can't believe he TOLD the MOM EVERYTHING HAHAHA ^^^^^ does that mean the R' part ? Harit :lol: .
^^ if i were the MOM i go ballistic and drop kick in the face

I love this lakorn.
I know wat u mean ^^ she need to be on those wittiness protection program once she come back from JLR :lol: --- but dat in western culture and i remember u mention about Luke Rapes Laura in GH -- she didnt' report him even her husband know she been rape but couldn't get Laura to the confess who the guy is ^^^ cuz once u in love w/ the bad boi it no way out . Soyia is trap ^^^ he bad but i love him mom :lol:

^^^ u have to be a romantic fanatic to love the fantasy side of the whole situation -- yeah reality i wouldn't want it to happen but it all fictional not the realm of reality -- shoot we in La La Land , beside it all about entertainment it either u love it or hate it but for those dat got a wild imagination and love the outrageous storyline -- hi 5 ^ and yeah it a bit crazy to promote it but boy does it stir up some fan !

i just finished watching RATREE SAMOSORN
and aff confirmed that she's been with her boyfriend or whatever for like 10 years! this breaks my heart.
i have nothing to say but the man is LUCKY . she does seen like a commitment type ^^^ gals , just cheer them for their on screen work & off screen dat the reality check we want to avoid :lol:

>>> kind of topic but my sister been w/ her bf for almost 10 years ( since she was 13-14 years old ) ..surprise it been dis long ? i alway ask her does she really goin marry him or is it cuz they been together so long u can't breakup w/ him ? ^^^ my sister say yes she w/him but she is seeaching for someoen better too at the same time HAHAHHA when she found dat person den she will let go of him ^^ funnie

cecilia

Staff member
^sarN, you're freakin hilarious. .. but it's true .. maybe in aff's half. she's still waiting for someone just like your sister said too.. someone better .. and hotter :drool:

*haha. speaking of realm, i need to SNAP out of this aum/aff relationship :blush:

nophankh

sarNie Adult
thank for the spoiler
I can't believe he TOLD the MOM EVERYTHING HAHAHA ^^^^^ does that mean the R' part ? Harit :lol: .
^^ if i were the MOM i go ballistic and drop kick in the face
I know wat u mean ^^ she need to be on those wittiness protection program once she come back from JLR :lol: --- but dat in western culture and i remember u mention about Luke Rapes Laura in GH -- she didnt' report him even her husband know she been rape but couldn't get Laura to the confess who the guy is ^^^ cuz once u in love w/ the bad boi it no way out . Soyia is trap ^^^ he bad but i love him mom :lol:
^^^ u have to be a romantic fanatic to love the fantasy side of the whole situation -- yeah reality i wouldn't want it to happen but it all fictional not the realm of reality -- shoot we in La La Land , beside it all about entertainment it either u love it or hate it but for those dat got a wild imagination and love the outrageous storyline -- hi 5 ^ and yeah it a bit crazy to promote it but boy does it stir up some fan !
i have nothing to say but the man is LUCKY . she does seen like a commitment type ^^^ gals , just cheer them for their on screen work & off screen dat the reality check we want to avoid :lol:

>>> kind of topic but my sister been w/ her bf for almost 10 years ( since she was 13-14 years old ) ..surprise it been dis long ? i alway ask her does she really goin marry him or is it cuz they been together so long u can't breakup w/ him ? ^^^ my sister say yes she w/him but she is seeaching for someoen better too at the same time HAHAHHA when she found dat person den she will let go of him ^^ funnie
haha, I was thinking the same thing. Did he tell her everything?

In other lakorns, if the guy confess they did the deed, man the mom makes them marry their daughter. In Sawan Bieng with Kob and Brooke, the mom was mad but she still asked mofo to marry her daughter.

I read that guy she is dating also went out with Aom Priya or something. How can they be going out for 10 years. She's 27, so they must be high school sweet hearts.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
*cough* it's okay even if they're going out for 10years. Look at Ning and Touch they were going out for 10years and they broke up. Of course there's kade and noon too. There's many actually. Lolz Nat and tao actually married and then they divorce! Ahaha i feel so bad I said the same thing for ChaKrit and his girl. Maybe i'm jinxing them?

I wouldn't mind um and aff together. I'm going to go stalk him this summer!

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
i write a little summarry in there ( notice i only remember revenge & :slapandkissse3: lakorn lmao )

http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/index.php...21765&st=40
humm....quick ? The N"k father rape the P"k mother . The mother came home ashame to face her hsuband -- hang herself & the husband was sadden by the death of his wife so he SHOT himself and the P"k was around 10 years old i htink and witness his parent death so he vow revenge over th N"K family . 20 odd years later the P'k plot to revenge the family by making the oldest brother in debt and have an affair w/ his wife -- yes P"k was a manwhore ^^ . He court the 2nd sister and make her break up w/ her bf & the youngest sister is the N"K --- they alway fight but their bicker is FUNNIE . P"k is very cocky & perverted . He couldn't do anything to the youngest sister cuz she is strong and see thur his scam so he break a deal w/her IF she marry him all the affair & meddling w/ her family will stop . ON their wedding night he reveal the truth why he hated her family so much . He told her since her dad rape his mom he will do the same thing to her ^^^ *shirt rip*
Ahh I remember, what lakorn is this? its like I've seen this lakorn, SarN, did you ever upload this? now I can't get it out of my mine trying to remember because I've seen bits of it, err so blurring!

** duh nevermind SarN haha knew its so familiar, you once uploaded and I watched it hehe.

litolina

sarNie Hatchling
*cough* it's okay even if they're going out for 10years. Look at Ning and Touch they were going out for 10years and they broke up. Of course there's kade and noon too. There's many actually. Lolz Nat and tao actually married and then they divorce! Ahaha i feel so bad I said the same thing for ChaKrit and his girl. Maybe i'm jinxing them?

I wouldn't mind um and aff together. I'm going to go stalk him this summer!
If i do get to go back to thailand this summer im going to stalk him too lol but yes im hoping that they'll break up and she'll get with aum. maybe something will spark if they continue working together ;] aff did say on the show that marriage is still a long way from now so there's still hope.. but thats ok if aum and aff never get together in reailty as long as theres more lakorns with them :clap: