Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Beautiful artwork Cecilia, I wish they really did marry! :D
YES!!! I love that photoshoot! It made me so happy, now I gotta go see if my local store has that mag. Off topic: I was on YT and it seems a lot of people have the fever (I'm spreading it as much as I can too), just by glancing at all the crazy comments people are leaving!

Ami, that's smart, I need to go do that too tomorrow! :ph34r:

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
Raiya:
yea cause we dont know if work is monitoring our online time or not, better safe than sorry, right!?

thats why most of the time i only come on in the evening...feel much better cause its our own time.
does anyone have that guilty feeling when you're at work and doing personal thing?
<_<

btw love the artwork Ceci.

misszaky

sarNie Hatchling
I have a question. Is Aum able to write in Thai or he has a hard time typing in Thai? Also does he speak English fluently?

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Raiya:
yea cause we dont know if work is monitoring our online time or not, better safe than sorry, right!?

thats why most of the time i only come on in the evening...feel much better cause its our own time.
does anyone have that guilty feeling when you're at work and doing personal thing?
<_<

btw love the artwork Ceci.
Yes, yes I feel guilty BUT I had it pretty bad last week and I couldn't get enough, I know it's like a drug but you are right I should know better, be more undercover about my obession B)

SunStar

sarNie Elites
OMG!!! the spoilers are killing me!!!

just curious... i notice that Ryan's last name is Jett....is he related to Vicky Sunisa Jett in any way???

lady_sati

sarNie Adult
He went to an international school. I guess he learn the language (writing wise) later in life. ?? he mostly used english??
well personally, he needs to check out our forum.
^ i agree.
he should check out this forum.
200+ pages in a short time = true fans!!
ehehhehee.

i personally like the mean harit.
the sweet one is nice too,
but the mean one was mega sexy! *growls* :p
LOVE this lakorn!!

i agree with prisna!!!!
THANKS FOR THE LINK RAIYA!!!
fever on!!!!
DONT FAINT PRISNA!!!! ehehehheee.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i am still so amazed how many pages there are....JLR is so awesome, i am still :drool: :drool: :drool: aum has captured my heart....everytime i see him, my heart gets so excited...now i can't sleep....AUM AUM AUM---all i think about right now^^

nophankh

sarNie Adult
^ i agree.
he should check out this forum.
200+ pages in a short time = true fans!!
ehehhehee.

i personally like the mean harit.
the sweet one is nice too,
but the mean one was mega sexy! *growls* :p
LOVE this lakorn!!

i agree with prisna!!!!
THANKS FOR THE LINK RAIYA!!!
fever on!!!!
DONT FAINT PRISNA!!!! ehehehheee.
I was thinking the same thing, how do we get Aum to this forum.
If he can read English, he need to join SW and start chatting with us girls.

sulad

sarNie Adult
Aww! Thank you for the spoiler.
Making me exciting, but at the same time don't want it to end too.
Aum & Aff = HOTNESS.

Raiya

sarNie Adult
i am still so amazed how many pages there are....JLR is so awesome, i am still :drool: :drool: :drool: aum has captured my heart....everytime i see him, my heart gets so excited...now i can't sleep....AUM AUM AUM---all i think about right now^^
Yep, feel the same way! My heart rate goes up everytime I watch him on screen, I get nervous and giggly :lol:

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Lynda and Lady_Sati--that would be awesome, if only he could see all the love we have for him and the lakorn on this forum...I hope we don't scare him off with all these comments :wub:

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
^ korp jai lai lai for the spoiler.

It's so touching!!!!!!! I like how the storyline is so well developed.

I think Um and aff is suppose to have another lakorn together. Wasn't it a 3couple lakorn????

They are pretty friendly to one another. I watch sesanbunterng while they were preparing to shoot a scene. Um was whispering something into aff's ear. I'll go rip it and share it with everyone. They might not speak like they are offscreen comfy but their body language screams out yes. He'll just grab her body without hesitation.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Lynda and Lady_Sati--that would awesome, if he could see all the love we have for him and the lakorn on this forum...I hope we don't scare him off with all these comments :wub:
I want Aff to join too, btw do can she speak English? If Aum can join, maybe it our time to tease him, that would be fun, cause he usaully tease other. :lol: