Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

boh

sarNie Egg
i can't believe aum's got feelings for pinky. she's alright but..man, if he and aff hooked up,it'd be FABulous!..i can't wait for this great lakorn to finish!...i hope both of them are still gonna do another lakorn together!

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
i can't believe aum's got feelings for pinky. she's alright but..man, if he and aff hooked up,it'd be FABulous!..i can't wait for this great lakorn to finish!...i hope both of them are still gonna do another lakorn together!

I actually want this lakorn to last longer. :spin:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I can't believe that too. Almost everyone in here want Aum and Aff to hook up together, if that can't be, he can hook up with me. :yahoo: :loool: I hope his lakorn was end at 20, dont want to end it sonn! :(

neena

sarNie Adult
i agree wit u.. i do want it to last longer..... when it ends im totally going to miss it... :( :( :( :( :(
tell me about it..i know i will mis this lakorn very very much!! i'm in love with it...i look forward to mon-tues for this lakorn when it ends, i dunno...i am jus praying that aum and aff have future lakorns together and i hope my feelings for JLR will return then!!

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
tell me about it..i know i will mis this lakorn very very much!! i'm in love with it...i look forward to mon-tues for this lakorn when it ends, i dunno...i am jus praying that aum and aff have future lakorns together and i hope my feelings for JLR will return then!!

aren't they going to have another lakorn together...

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
its just getting so good that all of us cant wait any more huh? i no i cant any more... love the way he is sweet talking towards her... it made me blushed a little bit.... wat did he say when he was at harin's grave? and then so came....

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
how did So get the keys from Harit when he was on the phone? it shows that she eyed the keyes and then the commercial came on...when it returned she was already at the pier running to the boat!

yea, when i was younger i use to cry when i watch any good lakorn and it has to end...such a crybaby!

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUsmYPF0MwM
Part 2, this is so hilarious than part 1, Aum and P'Num crack me up, look at Aum and Aff so cute, love when she try to make Aum stopped teasing the interviewer, dont remember his :wub: :loool: AUm is so smart. They called him pyscho, :loool:. There are only to ppl he did tease, find out and you know why. :loool: Aum like color pink the most because of Pinky( nice come back from interview, P'Num,Aff, and this one dude). Look Aff try to convince Aum tell why he like the color pink, how cute of them, :fainted: :wub: Now, they are teasing Aum, :loool: I love this part I laugh until I cried, it was a nice come back on AUm. :loool:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Aum is neaa and clean. :wub: Aum ike to scratch Joy, :loool: Love the end of part 2, Aum liike to kiss and hug girls, they like it too. Bai even dont want to tease Aum, he could get a kiss and hug too. :loool:

cecilia

Staff member
we are all under JLR's spell. we think, breathe, eat, sleep, and dream of JLR. amazing!
muahah. which remind me of .. i did dreamed about this lakorn this morning .. mostly interactions from TWINKY'S spoiler .. :lol: .. when i woke up, i got call in to work .. which suck .. now i'm skipping morning works just b/c i can't detach myself from MONDAY/TUESDAY morning airing :p