Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
i bet u will FAINT lmao..! Ahh, i feel Soyia isn't mad at Harit 's torturing game cuz since the begin she willing to except it for her cousin but she MAD at him for R" her more :lol: dat was to far ^^^ XXX it must be embrassing to look at the person dat touch & violated you ...but she manage to look death in his eye ..it was sooo .. don't know how to explain it and Harit turning soft all the sudden is so heart pounding ^^ no wonder Soyia was lost in words when he say she is the perfect pearl for him ........i be stun too cuz from the day she know Harit the guy have alway been harsh and mean to her ^^^
U girls know me so well, :lol: . The scene was so HOT, :fainted: Harit is slow, can he tells base on SO face expression, she want him to kiss her hand. So did look upset when Harit didn't kiss her hand. :loool:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah. Some girls are just serious so they can protect themselves from getting hurt. I'm rooting for AUM-AFF too! They better have at least another second lakorn together. More chances for bonding, then! :clap:
I know in the future, they will have a lakorn together, but I dont remember the title. :yahoo:

neena

sarNie Adult
dang in JLR he will be yelling and be all serious but once the director calls CUT he turns maniac! hahaha...i find that very cute. they tease one another...why don't they ever tease aff and her b/f i wanna see aum's actions..hahaha.

i think they do have another lakorn together! they're bond, i hope will continue to shine!!

hahaha i'm rooting for them too!! you know opposites attract...they are very different from one another maybe they can hook up and aum can be her teasing side while aff is his serious side...hahah. that would be cool but in the end all i really want is them to be happy. no matter how much i pray and wish it depends on the persons. i can only dream about it never actually force it upon them.

i jus really hope that aum isn't just some dude Pinky's going out with to get over her ex...i think i will be very mad. hahah...i know aum is serious about pinky because whenever they bring in a topic about her he blushes...and i've only seen how he feels about her never have i seen her comment on their relationship...i feel like somethings missing there. like this is aum's love story only, none of it is pinky's, you know. about aff...i wish she could do better!! she has bad taste in men if she is really planning on marrying that guy but then again i think the beauties always chooses the...ugly guys. i'm STILL surprised that learn to that Aom Piyada use to date Aff's b/f...whoa...the world is way too small.

clueless_crazy

sarNie Hatchling
I haven't watched the new episodes yet but from the summaries Sunny gave, I blushed and got all giddy. I can't imagine how Aff reacts when Aum turns on the full force of his charm. I'm just reading sumaries and I get so happy and shy. hahaha

neena

sarNie Adult
i thought it was sooo cute when he was hiding behind her... i wish there was more touching involved lol

:lol: more touching. he touches her a lot if you noticed...i liked the part when she was talking about him with p'boy and aum came in, he reached over her and he pressed his hand on her shoulder...like he's warning her not to talk bad about him in a teasing way...hahaha...he's so energetic compared to her...she's to polite and gentle with everything. hahaha...these two are way too different.

cecilia

Staff member
OMG .. Today episode is just so sweet.. :wub: . i'm like :drool: over their bittersweet talks .. it's now So's turn to turn sour. :wub: .. i'm skipping work tomorrow :loool: i just called to tell them not to bother me until 10:30 am .. LOl HAHAH. she love it when he hug her .. she's like pretending to move back and forth but did you gals see the way she try to cling on to him too .. she knows she want it ..but have to keep a little pride left and make him work hard to earn that love back .LOL ..if i'm in So's shoe, i dont' know how i would handle it .. the way he talk and express his feeling, it's like so open. i love it when he go ''I'VE BEEN THINKING ABOUT YOU'' .. awe, melt my heart.

funny part is how he say SORIYA in soft tone and then SANSANEE in harsh hate tone :loool:

sarN

sarNie Granny
U girls know me so well, :lol: . The scene was so HOT, :fainted: Harit is slow, can he tells base on SO face expression, she want him to kiss her hand. So did look upset when Harit didn't kiss her hand. :loool:

i dont think she was upset cuz he didn't kiss her hand LMAOoo. She was speechless cuz he saying she is special & perfect for him it doens't take a rocket science to figure out wat he mean ^^^ by dat and Soyia was stun cuz u don't go around telling girl that ^^^ unless you have some romantic feeling toward her and he took the chance while she is dazzle in his sweet talk and put the pearl around her wrist and was about to kiss her hand but stop to look at Soyia as in to ask her permission first cuz he doesn't want her to be mad at him for taken advantage of her like the other night ^^ and then Soyia realize the question in his eye and pull back meaning NO u can't touch me again . :p

nophankh

sarNie Adult
OMG .. Today episode is just so sweet.. :wub: . i'm like :drool: over their bittersweet talks .. it's now So's turn to turn sour. :wub: .. i'm skipping work tomorrow :loool: i just called to tell them not to bother me until 10:30 am .. LOl HAHAH. she love it when he hug her .. she's like pretending to move back and forth but did you gals see the way she try to cling on to him too .. she knows she want it ..but have to keep a little pride left and make him work hard to earn that love back .LOL

funny part is how he say SORIYA in soft tone and then SANSANEE in harsh hate tone :loool:
Girl, I did the same thing today, I was suppose to go in early, but I totally skipped.

did you guys noticed after he hug her, she said "why are you always trying to touch me. OR maybe why are you always trying to get close to me"
he wanted to say something explicit, but he couldn't. hahah, I waited for him to say something naughty, but he hesitated.
Darn!!! He gave that "I have dirty thoughts" look.

sarN

sarNie Granny
OMG .. Today episode is just so sweet.. :wub: . i'm like :drool: over their bittersweet talks .. it's now So's turn to turn sour. :wub: .. i'm skipping work tomorrow :loool: i just called to tell them not to bother me until 10:30 am .. LOl HAHAH. she love it when he hug her .. she's like pretending to move back and forth but did you gals see the way she try to cling on to him too .. she knows she want it ..but have to keep a little pride left and make him work hard to earn that love back .LOL ..if i'm in So's shoe, i dont' know how i would handle it .. the way he talk and express his feeling, it's like so open. i love it when he go ''I'VE BEEN THINKING ABOUT YOU'' .. awe, melt my heart.

:lol: ^^ acutally she was pulling back and he pulling forward she won't struggle much cuz if she put back hard he will jerk her toward him more ^^^so she stay calm ... to stop him from grasping her more into his arm .

Girl, I did the same thing today, I was suppose to go in early, but I totally skipped.

did you guys noticed after he hug her, she said "why are you always trying to touch me. OR maybe why are you always trying to get close to me"
he wanted to say something explicit, but he couldn't. hahah, I waited for him to say something naughty, but he hesitated.
Darn!!! He gave that "I have dirty thoughts" look.

she was like when u going change / stop taken advantage of me ..meaning touch/get close to her :lol: :lol: :lol: dat a good thing it mean she notice & aware of him touching her in a man & woman & pillow thing

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
ohhh boy, he gave her a basket full of see through shirts like shes gonna stay for another month lol

man, this episodes makes me wanna cry, i feel sorry for the both of them.

even though he said that he wont hurt her anymore, it will be hard cause its not the physical or verbal abuse but hes doing it emotionally, that is worst than physically..okay i gotta get back to the last clip... ^_^

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
okay form all the spoiler we been reading.. does SO's mother ever know that harith kidnapped her?

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
Epi 8 was nice, not as much screaming, well it was only Aff screaming :lol: Finally heard Aum say "Krup" to Aff fort he first time ^_^

boh

sarNie Egg
i can't believe aum's got feelings for pinky. she's alright but..man, if he and aff hooked up,it'd be FABulous!..i can't wait for this great lakorn to finish!...i hope both of them are still gonna do another lakorn together!

boh

sarNie Egg
i can't believe aum's got feelings for pinky. she's alright but..man, if he and aff hooked up,it'd be FABulous!..i can't wait for this great lakorn to finish!...i hope both of them are still gonna do another lakorn together!

boh

sarNie Egg

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Notice when Harit asked So if they can start over and then maybe things between them will be different. He was really suggesting something romantic btw them. She just had to cut him off. Episode 8 is suhc a blusher. :wub: