Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

cecilia

Staff member
im back .. aww i miss like 90% of the lakorn . Only got to the hugging scene and he want to start over w/her hahaha and she doesn't like it he touching her it like taking advantage of her :wub: anyone see the tomorrow preview ?
MAN, my plan was ruined this morning when i pick up that stupid call from work. :( i got call in so mad ..
now i'm here .. tagging along .. reading those romantic scene now :wub: .. so jealous ..

numfon

sarNie Adult
duuude.. the pearl bracelet's so pretty.. even though most of the pearls are imperfect.

aaargh.. JLR is effecting my grades! well.. it takes me longer to get my papers done. :lmao: i'm supposed to be typing up my essay right now.. but i keep refreshing the JLR thread on BM for episode 8.. :arrg:

cecilia

Staff member
^natty i wish i can do that .. but b/c i'm on call, i have no other choice :lmao:

NUMFON i'll check and see if sunny have it up .. she usually does anyway :wub:

natty

Chubs
lol nah sunny doesnt have it up cus she got home late.. lol she only got the preview for next epi up lol..

and yeah oncall sucks..

numfon

sarNie Adult
cecilia, thanks ja.. but i already dl/ed all three parts of epi 8 from peaches. :wub: so you were working, eh? otherwise you would've typed up your spoilers already. :loool:

omo..
Harrit is questioning himself (at the bar) whether he's in love with Soraya or not. i like what Harrin said: "ta pee me kwam ruk, pee gaw ja fung pleng puak nee praw kuen".
so true! =))))

SunStar

sarNie Elites
preview for episode 9 looks soooooo good!! Harit is smiling and teasing Soriya now instead of pushing her around and abusing her....

...it feels weird seeing him like that after all this time... gives me the goosebumps...

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Sunstar, it is weird to see him being nice to her...but in a good way :D
It makes me want to saw ahhhhh how sweet (finally he stops yelling at her!)

cecilia

Staff member
Sunny gave a very good summary of today episode at spicy .. man, make me feel all blushy reading those scenes .. :wub:

puppylov

sarNie Adult
reading the spoilers and watching the lakorn r different. although, the spoilers r word for word, but it is still diff from the actual lakorn. the actual lakorn is diff than da spoiler and better. still thanks to whoever give da spoilers. Just like da bar scene, it wasn't in da spoiler.

pze

sarNie Adult
thanks everyone for all the spoilers today.....im dling now so hopefully get to watch it soon....

cecilia

Staff member
twinky, more spoiler? .. after reading Sunny's brief summary of today's episode. i'm ready for another spoiler.
i'm at work atm. won't be able to enjoy the show 'fully' until i get home tonight, i sure is craving for another spoiler.

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
lol cecilia.. that's why you are suppose to screen your calls! lol any number from work, you let it ring!!! lol..
Lol! dats exactly wat i do when i get calls from work lol!
i hate it when i have to go to work and a good lakorn is playin! i get outta work late so it means imma have to watch it the next day since i have skewl =/

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
gosh i can't wait to see episode 8 kekke.. thanks for all the spoilers guys! gosh I couldn't sleep last night just because i really wanted to see the next epi! and I"m at school right now kekeke... done with class i need this opportunity to enjoy epi 8! NTSHUAB uploaded epi 8 on her youtube account already!

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
At the dinner table, nu kun scoop rice for everyone. Soriya came in and placed the remaining food on the table. She apologizes to her mother for all the people coming over today. She asked if her mom have a headache because of it. Her mom told her that she was excited that people came and thought that they would stay for dinner. She asked her who hakrit was really friends with, her or sanseenee. so told her that it does not involve her, he is sanseenee’s friend. So mom’s was confused, thinking that tawatchai was her boyfriend. Nu kun and her mother looked at each other and SO knew that they were suspecting something. So looked at nu kun and pointed to him, she told him to eat his food and not say another word. So’s mom was starting to understand what was going on.
The next day, hakrit left his house early in the morning. Right after he left, sanseenee came to his house. The worker there was told to take care of her if she came. She asked the worker if hakrit bring other females here. He said no, that sanseenee is the only one. That same time, tawatchai came by and saw sanseenee go into hakrit’s house and was upset. He called hakrit and said that he does not to do business with him anymore. He told him that he cannot do business with anybody that stabs him in the back. Tawatchai informed him that the person close to him has changed a lot since he has been in the city. Hakrit asked if he was talking about sanseenee and he told him that he have no intentions of selling her from him. All hakrit could do to convince him was to tell him that he has reasons behind what he is doing and none of it is because he wants sanseenee. tawatchai still felt threaten and warned him to stay from sanseenee and to stay away from him.
Hakrit continued to drive to so’s mom farm. So’s mom came out to greet him and asked if he came to see SO. He told her that he came to see the farm. She gave him a tour and then SO came up to them. SO’s mom excused herself and asks SO to continue the tour. When they were alone, SO aggressively asked why he came back again.
“you think I believed what you said yesterday?�
“believe me or not, it is none of my business. All I want is not to see your face again.�
“why, are you mad at me? Tell me soriya.�
“why am I mad� you have the guts to ask me why I am mad. You ruined my life to the point where I have nothing left and you ask me why I am mad.�
“soriya, I told you that I am sorry. What do you want me to do, what will make you hate me less?�
“don’t come back here. Don’t let me see your face for the rest of this life. You never know, I might forgive you before I die.�
Hakrit came up to her and took her hand. “soriya, listen to me.�
“NO, let me go now.�
“I will not let you go. We have to talk.�
“I have nothing to say to you, I told you to let me go.�
Nu kun saw what was happening and he ran in and push hakrit out of the way and pulled SO behind him.
“what is going on, why are you here?� nu kun asked
‘forget about it nu kun, lets go�
“how am I going to forget it, he was harming you?�
“it is ok nu kun. Don’t concern yourself with a person like him. He is about to leave and he will never return.�
Hakrit glared at SO, “I will return.�
Hakrit watch as SO was in the arms of nu kun but he had no choice but to walk away. Nu kun turned to SO but she only had eyes for hakrit walking away.
The next morning, kawin call hakrit and told him that weshat has sold the land to tawatchai. He quickly went to see tawatchai so he can talk about buying the land. Tawatchai was confused because he thought he came to talk about sanseenee.
“I don’t want you to sell the land to anybody else. If it falls in the wrong hands, the village people will be in trouble.�
Tawatchai did not want to hear it. Hakrit continue to convince him that he is misunderstanding him. He wants him to keep the land but if he is selling to sell it to him. Tawatchai asked him if he was going to take everything he has. Hakrit told him that the only thing he wants from him is this land. He does not want a female like sanseenee and told him that she is worthy of no one. Tawatchai was anger that hakrit was speaking of sanseenee that way and he punched him.
When hakrit returned home, he called sanseenee and told her he was going to take her to go pick rings. Sanseenee got overly excited. Sanseenee came downstairs and told her parents that she was going to get marry soon. Her mom was excited when she found out it was hakrit. Hakrit took her to the jewelry store. Tawatchai saw the two and was angry. Hakrit saw him and pretend to be extra sweet to sanseenee. that night, tawatchai went drinking to wash away his sorrow. He drove home drunk that night and got into an accident.
The next morning so found out about the accident and planned to go see him the next day. Nu kun drove SO to Bangkok but before going to the hospital, she went to sanseenee’s house. She was shock when she found out that hakrit bought sanseenee a ring. After that, nu kun dropped sanseenee at the hospital. Tawatchai was ok, and he thanked her for visiting him, even though she was so far. He complained that sanseenee have not been to see him and he became sad. She stayed for a little longer before she left. When she walked out and saw hakrit. Hakrit looked like he was worried. SO attempted to be a stone, so that it looks like she did not care.
“I saw you come.� Hakrit said to her.
“then why don’t you go inside?�
“how is he?�
“you should go see yourself. Are you scared to face him?�
Her words were like salt to a wound. he knew he was wrong. “he saw me with sanseenee. I was wrong, I am the reason that tawatchai is this way�
SO was caught off track, surprised that he felt this way. She turned to look at him and he looked lifeless, like he was about to fall at anytime. SO wanted to comfort him but she forced herself not to.
“why are you telling me this?� she asked him coldly.
“I don’t know, I don’t know. I want to tell someone that I am sorry. I did not mean for things to turn out this way. Do you understand me Soriya?�
“you came too far to turn back.�
Hakrit looked at soriya, looking for some compassion from her, from the person he loves. He got nothing, soriya was like stone.
“a lot of people have been hurt because of your revenge. You should stop it now or are you going to wait and cause more hurt to more people. Will that satisfy you? You should take responsibility for what you have caused. Return to khun pee. Tawatchai and I have passed the hard time already. I wish you and khun pee happiness together. At the least, there will be someone who doesn’t have to be hurt by what you have done. I think that is the best thing you can do for harin, return to the person that your brother loved more than anything in this world. As for the others, one day you will forget.�
she turned and walked away. Tears ran down her face as she left a heartbroken hakrit behind, who have slump his lifeless body to the floor.
Thank for the spoiler Twinky, you the best! :yahoo:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
^i agree with AIYA, she sneeze, but that doesn't mean, she'll be sick, only in lakorn, will n'ek be that sick but
to end up with a high fever after a hot steamy night, HARITH definitely burn her with that hot body heat, in fact, we know and see HARITH so well, i can almost see the heat boiling in him and with an A+ anger, no wonder she sweat
:loool:
So true,
I still got FEVER from just watching him, what really happen if I spend a night with HARIT!, sound like I'm a pervert
, :loool: