Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

neangnee

sarNie Hatchling
Wow. I never saw the John/Ning version...He is rough! It makes me rethink Stockholm Syndrome. Hmm, or really, I should rethink it about this version too, huh? LOL. This version just makes it seem so much more rosy-colored...

sarN

sarNie Granny
OMG .. :loool: .. you cracked me up. i do the same too .. :p but kept hush hush

JOHN/NIGH'S ending song is good but OMG .he's look like jesus' brother :loool:

lmao .. i love my curly hair guy ^^^^ he Ning's lord :lol: Girl , John was suPERRRRR mean he scar the pant out of u ......my john :wub:

Raindown

sarNie Egg
OMG .. :loool: .. you cracked me up. i do the same too .. :p but kept hush hush

JOHN/NING's ending song is good but OMG .he's look like jesus' brother :loool:
sarN, i give you props, i dont think i can watch it with JOHN is harith. i like NING too but when she talk soft, i got chills all over my spine *shiver*

lmao i do the same thing raindown!
i go away for 5 min and when i get back i have to scroll up to read.

LOL

hahaha..i'm glad i'm not alone on that then..LOL..

cecilia

Staff member
Seriously SARN, the vdo clip of JOHN/NING just look akward, how can you love his character or i mean him .. now, i have to say AUM WIN HANDS DOWN on HARITH'S
role. he fit it so well, hot sexy and charming HARITH. forgot to add -SWEATY :lol: .. LIKIT look good in the old version but seriously, AUM/AFF win over all the JLR love :wub:

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Seriously SARN, the vdo clip of JOHN/NING just look akward, how can you love his character or i mean him .. now, i have to say AUM WIN HANDS DOWN on HARITH'S
role. he fit it so well, hot sexy and charming HARITH. forgot to add -SWEATY :lol: .. LIKIT look good in the old version but seriously, AUM/AFF win over all the JLR love :wub:
Agreed!!! Aum is the only Harit for me! :drool:

chenling

sarNie Adult
hahah thank you, notice her dress is a little see through...again and this time seems like she is trying to rip his shirt off...lol here i go with my dirty thoughts again.
join the club, dirty thoughts of Aum, we could really start one!!! as if you wouldn't rip his shirt...kkkk enough!!! lol

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
oh good lord the page finally loaded and i see what you mean cecilia the song of john and ning's version was so spooky!

john seems scary (hes got the psycho look in his face) we didnt see harit pour water on So's head did we?

sarN

sarNie Granny

i don't know i alway thought john is cool w/ dat hair of his lollll ok im bias ....i love his wacko hair it make me smile/laugh :wub: and he good at those emotional break down scene and he does dat mean turn soft look so well but ning&john version dragggggggggg very bad if they cut out 5 tape it could have been better . I admit i LOVE Harit 08' .

cecilia

Staff member
oh good lord the page finally loaded and i see what you mean cecilia the song of john and ning's version was so spooky!

john seems scary (hes got the psycho look in his face) we didnt see harit pour water on So's head did we?
no, but we saw him threw the bowl over and hit her head .. things change a bit for AUM/AFF's version .. which i like b/c AUM actually look the part unlike JOHN :loool: man, i don't
know how i imagine myself into liking him .. seriously, he's not appealing at all .. i guess love does blind ppl .. since i'm not blind by love of JOHN. i see flaws atm:lol:
i don't know i alway thought john is cool w/ dat hair of his lollll ok im bias ....i love his wacko hair it make me smile/laugh :wub: and he good at those emotional break down scene and he does dat mean turn soft look so well but ning&john version dragggggggggg very bad if they cut out 5 tape it could have been better . I admit i LOVE Harit 08' .
HARIT of 08 have the whole package going on .. to make you LOVE HIM and make you ADDICT to his dirty talks :lol: .. he make you see what his eyes are wondering off too :lol: ..
for some reason, the JOHN/NING version look miscast now that i see the VDO clip of it :loool: btw. is the the actual ending to the ning/john version? ..
"jep kae nai, I will tolerate'' <-- this doesn't sound like So of 08 :loool:

sarN

sarNie Granny
the miss cast IN 08 ' is BAI HHAAHAHA

dat boothai flirting w/ Bai ---- he was a dark , labor worker look like w/ big muscle , slow but nice guy

HARIT of 08 have the whole package going on .. to make you LOVE HIM and make you ADDICT to his dirty talks :lol: .. he make you see what his eyes are wondering off too :lol: ..
for some reason, the JOHN/NING version look miscast now that i see the VDO clip of it :loool: btw. is the the actual ending to the ning/john version? ..
"jep kae nai, I will tolerate'' <-- this doesn't sound like So of 08 :loool:
ahh , true on dat . Harit 08 :wub: . The ending to NING&JONH is when Sananee found out Harit came to ask Soyia hand in marriage instead of her so she went ballistic ( Kik play as Sananee ) and went to confront Harit like a mad woman and teh truth is reveal and was sad cuz she got rejected but she got Taw . Soyia have went back to her home and Harit follow her and he saw she was talking to Kunu na and was sad and about to leave ( he think she prolly like kun na ) and then he heard Soyia call his name and he turn around . Both of them return back to the forest/island .

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
no, but we saw him threw the bowl over and hit her head .. things change a bit for AUM/AFF's version .. which i like b/c AUM actually look the part unlike JOHN :loool: man, i don't
know how i imagine myself into liking him .. seriously, he's not appealing at all .. i guess love does blind ppl .. since i'm not blind by love of JOHN. i see flaws atm:lol:

for some reason, the JOHN/NING version look miscast now that i see the VDO clip of it :loool:

hahahha this is funny stuff! yea she got hit in the head with the bowl and he got splashed right back, serves him right i would've thrown the bowl with the water in it lol oh thats mean though.

i can remember only bits and pieces of john & nings version but i know it dragged (and no "r" scene, that would have gotten my attention hhahhah) and to think he played a few lakorns too as the p'ek

cecilia

Staff member
^you think so? .. i thought BAI role was good .. he look good with 2008 bontai .. i don't want to see an ugly man either .. at least, let bontai and bai look good together since she can't get with HARITH .. :loool: MAN, I ALREADY CRAVE FOR ANOTHER SPOILER :wub: and this is why i love TWINKY and wish i can read thai so i can just spoil myself rotten :lol:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Hey Ceci, don't wait for me na. I'm so tired and my butt hurts like crazy. Whoa, subbing a 40 minute show has taken me all day! I think I'll resume it tomorrow! Just a bit more time editing left.

Tomorrow, yay! New episodes.

cecilia

Staff member
okay, AIYA thanks for the head up. it's midnight here anyway, i'm heading out .. will catch up with you 7:30 am jLr LOVERS : 7:30 am central time, not sure about eastern and western time ..

lmao cecilia that is soooo hilarious...oh speaking of the old boontai i havent seen that girl in a longggg time.
she won't show up until SUNSANEE go to the island to do some shoot .. that mean, we won't see her until SO vomiting scene in the city ..
which are like .. seem like forever, i'm dying to hear what the DOCTOR have to say of her symptoms aside from what she told HARITH ..