Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

CTR

The Realist guy here period
Cecilia said:
^i dont' get that part too .. i thought she's after rich ppl .. HARITH didn't dress in suit or nice looking, he look like a cheap man, maybe he have this hidden sexiness in him that Sun want to have .LOl anyway, found another song that will fit well with SO/HARITH relationship this week is da/ tongue.gif and next week - panadda mv
Cuz she's a maneater. :D :p :lol:

skies

sarNie Adult
just finished episode 7 and aaaaiyaaaaa!!!! that was it? for weeks, this forum was filled with excitement just talking about the "r" scene and that was all?!!!! lol...they probably cut out some scenes but still!!! they should have given us fans some mercy and show the damn whole thing...haha...oh well, geeze, at least there's going to be a "baby" part, right right???

patiently waiting for the next episodes...patiently...patiently...

*i feel sad for bai...he has to suffer...

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Hm, someone said that Aff's current boyfriend used to date Aom? Really? Well, blessed him because he's widely known as jao choo, someone who is a pimp. -_- Gee, I knew there was something about that guy I didn't like from the beginning. :rolleyes:

cecilia

Staff member
You ladies keep this thread growing, I'll take some time off my studies to make more music videos! ^_^
haha. i was about to ask you to do one b/c i keep repeating your previous one .. LOl i can't wait :wub:

gosh, i totally forgot about the bf .. now i have it ponder in my head .. seriously AUM/AFF should hook up .. since PINKY is still unsure of her feeling .. I mean, i dont' want AFF to be a replace for pinky too .. i want aff for aff and aum for aff .LOl

sarN

sarNie Granny
Hm, someone said that Aff's current boyfriend used to date Aom? Really? Well, blessed him because he's widely known as jao choo, someone who is a pimp. -_- Gee, I knew there was something about that guy I didn't like from the beginning. :rolleyes:

don't want to think about the bf :lol: i can't wait to seee ur MV ajajfighing!! ur fisrt one was tight

puppylov

sarNie Adult
we need to complain about the lakorn to the producters/etc. to make the lakorn longer and even better to let them know that there r many die hard fans abut the lakorn

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
Sc of ep7 :D
-i feel bad for SO :(
-im mad they cut some scenes out of the :r-scene-pop-corn:
-i feel bad for Bai, losing his love one, even though he doesnt deserve her..
-Aff cries beautifully! :wub:
-Sansanee is sucha a person for appearances and money. :arrg: hate her :lol:

sarN

sarNie Granny
Ya know how Harit look so messy w/ those facial hair , dirty , sweaty , and the way he dress is soo " coach potato " and cocky looking and those old wore out tennis he be wearing :lol: --- so poor & Soyia is pretty & smell good it like Beauty & Beast .I know she feel dirty w/ him touching her and stuff crazy Harit :lol: . He should be cleaning up himself soon for Soyia .

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
sc of ep7 3rd part

--Boontai busted into the room // Boontai went psycho crazy on Aff choking her b/c Aff stabbed Amm :lol:

~~~correct me if im wrong but didnt in Twinky's storyline thing it said that Amm R Aff when it was raining............ :mellow: :huh:~~~

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
haha. i was about to ask you to do one b/c i keep repeating your previous one .. LOl i can't wait :wub:

gosh, i totally forgot about the bf .. now i have it ponder in my head .. seriously AUM/AFF should hook up .. since PINKY is still unsure of her feeling .. I mean, i dont' want AFF to be a replace for pinky too .. i want aff for aff and aum for aff .LOl
Same for me, I want Aum and Aff to hook up, Aum and Pinky is a odd couple, even Pinky is a preety actress but she dont look right with Aum. I want Pinky to hook up with Vee, or someone else. :lol:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Ya know how Harit look so messy w/ those facial hair , dirty , sweaty , and the way he dress is soo " coach potato " and cocky looking and those old wore out tennis he be wearing :lol: --- so poor & Soyia is pretty & smell good it like Beauty & Beast .I know she feel dirty w/ him touching her and stuff crazy Harit :lol: . He should be cleaning up himself soon for Soyia .
Sarn, I like that, Beauty & Beast! :loool:

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
sc of ep7 4th part..
:lol: crazy Boontai
poor SO

skipping some parts not that much but yeah ima go to the part where Aff wrapped up the wound she gave Amm :D

^^^ ahhhh i love the way Aff wrap him up and Amm just look at her :wub:
^_^ i MELLLLLLLLLT :loool:

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
FAINTS i really cant help it but i just love it how he looks at her :loool: its just love hahaha but he hiding it with his angry eyes even though somewhere in them we can see the burning hot passion :lol:

ooooh loook at them absss :loool: ;) ;)

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
sc of ep7 4th part..
:lol: crazy Boontai
poor SO

skipping some parts not that much but yeah ima go to the part where Aff wrapped up the wound she gave Amm :D

^^^ ahhhh i love the way Aff wrap him up and Amm just look at her :wub:
^_^ i MELLLLLLLLLT :loool:
Mango, why you have to do this me? :FAINTED: :drool: Thank for sharing, love his passion eyes look at AFF!