Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

sarN

sarNie Granny
^you're using me as an excuse .. :eek: .. bad bad sarn. LOL .. but hey, if it work .. let the juice be reveal. the caps that YOUA have didn't really confirm either .. man, i wish my dvd is here already so i can just revise it in now time to tell you gals .. BTW. the part 1 mms link didn't have those scene that YOUA posted. i'm sure, it was CUT .. PLAIN CUT b/c they know.we're excited for this, they will make us disappoint for the whole week .. and then create baby news the week after .LOl
cuz u know in Likit Kam , the kissing scene was cut shortttttt from the original filming -- like the begin 5 sec and Did anyone saw my Likit Kammatep uncut kissing scene http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUIvK_Yr3MY hahah i take the clip dat was show on Ratee Sama Sorn and edit it in

tinah

sarNie Coma
could be possible since latly, Ch3 has been cutting out those aggresive scenes. they didnt even show the kiss scene between ae/dan

cecilia

Staff member
maybe im thinking to much or to deep ? but dat scene there w/ the dairy & picture is like a comparison of Soyia to Sananee in term of intimating ?? Cuz remeber dat one scene where Harit say dat Harin wrote down every detail of their relationships that how he know they are LOVERS :lol: .
muahah .. you think this is a comparison? .. him, then he's one dirty man, reading intimate stuff .. thank god, HARIN didn't go in detail. LOl .. but wait, if he did go in detail .. there might be chance of the r being a willing scene b/c he'll recall what HARIN said in the book .. or might now b/c he want to hurt her .. ahssssss! so many possibilities.

ah, i just realize something about the comparison. this remind me of RAIN'S A LOVE TO KILL kdrama .. b/c he's doing practically everything that his brother did on the diary to get back at her. just too sad, his revenge head to the wrong direction when he's head over heel over her just like how HARITH is with SO. by the time, HARITH know it, it's too late to turn back time, he make himself like her. now, he have to be attach to her or else, all hell loose, he'll be one crazy man.<-i seriously can't wait til i see this.

cuz u know in Likit Kam , the kissing scene was cut shortttttt from the original filming -- like the begin 5 sec and Did anyone saw my Likit Kammatep uncut kissing scene http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUIvK_Yr3MY hahah i take the clip dat was show on Ratee Sama Sorn and edit it in
:eek: WOW. that was awesome. . that was a long kiss ..
man, only if there's a behind the scene of JLR . then you can do the same to satisfy the excitement this week .. or maybe just use the TEASE AND MAKE IT LOOK LIKE IT HAPPEN .. :lol:

misszaky

sarNie Hatchling
I couldn't resist finding out whether the R scene actually happens or not...... and I spoiled it for myself. AHHH!!!

You guys are tooooo fast for me. Now I have to wait till I get off from work to watch it.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm watching epi 7, it so good and cute! Right now, SO is bandage Harit's body. :wub: Everytime I see Harit body, make me :drool:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Just finished Episode 7, I agree Sarn, when So was crying, I just wanted to hug her and say, it's okay but hopefully, you'll forgive him someday and haha, we all enjoyed it but darn, we wanted more scenes. We were the ones crying, why so short? :lol: Anyway, like Cecilia said, Harit has already shown us that he cares for So whereas So, she did soften up as she smiled at the bracelet but now, it's all ruined. I'm waiting for the scene when Harit finds out the truth. Woohoo!

cecilia

Staff member
YUP, it breaks my heart to see SO BREAKDOWN like that .. it was just sad .. he took her last PRIDE !!! -_- ''MAI MEE ARAI LEURH LAEW!'' awe, nothing left :lmao:
haha. for those that can't stream it .. i'm embedding BOGOSS'S link via youtube here .. too bad, it didn't have the whole scene ..it was the cut version ..i have a feeling thailand gets to see more than us here b/c of our poor connection :lol:

Credti: bogoss@youtube
HE HAVE A HARD TIME CONFESSING TO HARIN, IT SEEM LIKE HE'S GOING TO SPIT SOMETHING OUT BUT CHANGE IT TO REASON WHY HE'S DOING THIS IS FOR HARIN'S SAKE. before this, he was gonna say something.. like, he's sorting out his feeling of what happen, don't know what to do so he add in .. it's only for HARIN'S behalf :angry:
man, he need to stay firm on his action and accept the truth-he loves her as a person not an enemy.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Just finished Episode 7, I agree Sarn, when So was crying, I just wanted to hug her and say, it's okay but hopefully, you'll forgive him someday and haha, we all enjoyed it but darn, we wanted more scenes. We were the ones crying, why so short? :lol: Anyway, like Cecilia said, Harit has already shown us that he cares for So whereas So, she did soften up as she smiled at the bracelet but now, it's all ruined. I'm waiting for the scene when Harit finds out the truth. Woohoo!
I agree with all of you girls about when SO was crying, I just wanted to hug her and say, it's okay but hopefully, you'll forgive him someday and :lol: that was a fast "R" scene. Aff better won an award for best crying and actress of the year, or I be mad.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
YUP, it breaks my heart to see SO BREAKDOWN like that .. it was just sad .. he took her last PRIDE !!! -_- ''MAI MEE ARAI LEURH LAEW!'' awe, nothing left :lmao:
haha. for those that can't stream it .. i'm embedding BOGOSS'S link via youtube here .. too bad, it didn't have the whole scene ..it was the cut version ..i have a feeling thailand gets to see more than us here b/c of our poor connection :lol:
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FC1uuQC6HWY&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FC1uuQC6HWY&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
Credti: bogoss@youtube
HE HAVE A HARD TIME CONFESSING TO HARIN, IT SEEM LIKE HE'S GOING TO SPIT SOMETHING OUT BUT CHANGE IT TO REASON WHY HE'S DOING THIS IS FOR HARIN'S SAKE. before this, he was gonna say something.. like, he's sorting out his feeling of what happen, don't know what to do so he add in .. it's only for HARIN'S behalf :angry:

That is so not fair, they need to stop cutting out scene.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Awww, Harit is a good hubby, know how to take care his wifey when she sick. Love when So wake up and yell at Harit, poor SO.

chenling

sarNie Adult
ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! I expected some skin from aum and some shirt ripping to that r scene!! what the heck!! i feel like they cut that part or something!!! *runs off to go rewatch it*
I know, his shirt getting ripped off and or taken off...NICE...I must ramble now, both Aum and Aff are just blowing me away with their acting. I have to agree with sarN and others, the scene when she is crying and or yelling at him through the door. What a fantastic scene, could have been longer like others have pointed out. This drama is just pulling us along, making us want more!!!!! I can not wait for the next one!!

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I hate the way San look at Harit when he came out the restroom or something. Look like she about to like Harit, San is and *ITCH! :lol: I kinda confuse what going to happened next week on epi8, any spoiler?

chenling

sarNie Adult
I hate the way San look at Harit when he came out the restroom or something. Look like she about to like Harit, San is and *ITCH! :lol: I kinda confuse what going to happened next week on epi8, any spoiler?
Yep she is a big o'*ITCH!!!!!!! she just goes from one to another...but thats adding drama to this drama!

sweet...pg 170..

cecilia

Staff member
^i dont' get that part too .. i thought she's after rich ppl .. HARITH didn't dress in suit or nice looking, he look like a cheap man, maybe he have this hidden sexiness in him that Sun want to have .LOl anyway, found another song that will fit well with SO/HARITH relationship this week is da/pop :p and next week - panadda mv

Credit: spicyfansub@spicy forum
..​