Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

sarN

sarNie Granny
OMG . It so sad . Harit ruining her is like the end of her life . It just too heart breaking to watch Soyia crying her heart out in this scene :(

missjoy

sarNie Elites
you can't see the R-scene on the MMS link. It got chopped off.. he was on top of her and then he was sitting outside thinking about what he just did.

puppylov

sarNie Adult
oh, man!!!!The R scene was fast and no visible action at all? I expect something abusive cuz dis lakorn is supposed to be tormented and all. They could at least put the ripping shirt scene in and Aum being scary. But again he is already in luv with her so there shouldn't be a violent rape although it could have been better. Nowadyas, the R scenes are not as forcefully as back then.

sarN

sarNie Granny
most of the time the attempt R" & slap / kiss have the most action ;) i believe they cut scene but it all cool . Im at the part where Soyia is like crying & stuff . It soo sad . I just want to hug her ^^^ I hope she get off the island w/ bad term w/ Harit -- well according to the spoiler Twinker post it goin be in the City when he confess his love !!! Let go back ppl!!

nophankh

sarNie Adult
you guys are crazy....come on..happy scenes, that is what I'm waiting for.
Thank gosh, the r-scene is over with.
BABY> that's all I'm asking for.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
IT WAS JUST A SET UP .. haha.the way he pin her down was hilarious .. So use the knife and hurt HARITH
That what happened when he try to mess with SO. :loool:

After So hurt HARITH, he order her to get the aid kit to come and clean him up. So can't do anything but listen to him b/c he was so mad at her, screaming at her. lol .. during the whole bandaging scene, he keeps staring at her, giving her sweet but dirty look .. you know what kind of dirty look i mean LOL. So look up and saw this, and was like, next time she won't spare him, he's like. . well, next time, i won't miss it too''
I like what Hait did, so smart of him. I will be drool and blush if I see this scene, I want to get the aid kit and clean him up ! :drool: :wub: I might know what is his diity look, it maybe not just the dirty but sexy too. :loool:

the scene of HARITH left the cellphone and So grab it to about to make a call, Harith walk back in and was like. you think i'm stupid enough to let you do that. and took the ph from her. he left but forgot his keys. :loool: so she grab it and say to herself. you think i'm stupid too that i can't escape
Harit not the only one that smart, SO smart too, btw she can drive the boat right?

for AUM'S FANS 'there's a few scene of the shirtless part
:drool: ::yahoo:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
most of the time the attempt R" & slap / kiss have the most action ;) i believe they cut scene but it all cool . Im at the part where Soyia is like crying & stuff . It soo sad . I just want to hug her ^^^ I hope she get off the island w/ bad term w/ Harit -- well according to the spoiler Twinker post it goin be in the City when he confess his love !!! Let go back ppl!!
Same for me, I hope Harit make it up in the city! I have to watch when I get back home, not fair that I have school today, :lol: .

lilo

sarNie Juvenile
stupid work computer it not letting watch at the moment gosh darnit. this wat i get for seeking to watch haha.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
LYNDA, you're spoiling them :( ..

anyway, GOOD NEWS!!!!
HURRY AND WATCH AWAY. first come first serve, play a few time before it work na kha.
SARN DO NOT SKIP TO THAT PART na . :lol:
mms://158.108.6.112/2008_01_22_22_12.wmv <- Credit: to SUNNY!:wub:
That is so not fair, I want to watch it too but to bad I'm at school. I might drool on the computer if I watch it. :lol:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Nothing really happens. he just goes into his bro's grave and confesses. He is totally remorseful.

Another cute scene. He cares for her, but when she wakes up. She is terrified and pissed off. She pushes him away.
Aww, how sweet of Harit. I was thinking that SO was going to do something like. :lol: Can someone call Aum and tells him I have JLR FEVER, so he can come and take me. :blush:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
:lol: YOU ARE BAD!!! since it happened. i won't spoil the bean.
i'll let everyone enjoy it b/c it's what everyone been waiting for :p

the story behind BONTAI's story
IT WAS BAI THAT SHOOT THAT OTHER SERVANT - BONTAI JUMPED OFF THE CLIFF .. Bai rush after and jump downward to look for her.
I'm bad too but hey what matter is that we enjoying it. :loool: :yahoo:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
hmm... cant tell, there are some young kids in here :rolleyes:
you've been waiting for this moment like forever, i won't tell you b/c it will ruin the whole thing for you. i want you to watch it and stream it and be excite about it.. ah. DON'T FASTFORWARD TO THAT SCENE na.
Dont said Sarn like to forward scene?

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
i told you, it was FAST .. speed of light .. :lol: .. speaking of LK, they didn't even have any feeling toward one another when it happen.. the only good thing about their r scene is that, he was angry at his own problem and ann just happen to be the weak victim. same for So and HARITH too, but at least, HARITH have feeling for her more than she does for him, just that the revenge on him make him do the things he didn't want to do *or so he think-but his actions didn't look that way* to her.

the r continue right of the back on link 2 but too bad, it's not working at the moment :lol: you know THE TEASE ARE MUCH HOTTER than the actual one for HARITH AND SO intertwine :lol:

man, Sajenna, your LUFEI avatar make me think of you as a young girl .LOol .. DPS was okay, it more of a willing scene in the end. :) and a bit blushy and chessy!
You girls spoiling my day, the bell about to ring, I dont want to leave. :lol: From what you said the "R" maybe suck because it went so fast like LK. But I still like it, knowing that Harit "R" SO. please make baby: loool: :yahoo:

puppylov

sarNie Adult
i dunno why he raped her becuz she didn't admit that she was sun or his bro's wife. I think he did it wit intentions cuz he did say " be my wife.
" it is gross in a way for him to R her while he still has So as Sun and as his bro's wife then that would make So as his sis in law in a way cus the real Sun did sleep with Aum's bro. i du think the R is out of anger, but its more like fine u r not his then be mine to prove it

nophankh

sarNie Adult
Everyone is saying that it's gonna be 12 to 13 eps, but it doesn't make sense. It's way too fast.
At the looks of thing, ep. 8 is the apology and trying to convince So to forgive him.
I know that Nok-goon needs to save SO and that is how she gets out.
ep. 9 is going back and the revenge on Sun to start.
ep. 10 more revenge.
I don't know man, it's very rushed.