Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

cecilia

Staff member
thank you TWINKY for always providing the spoiler .. i'm up and running at home .. waiting for 30 minutes to go by .. your spoiler are so ROMANTIC but sad at the same time. .. It's so cute of how Harith turn around and start obeying So's everywords. He can't seem to back down. it was that bad for him to constantly asking for forgiveness. lOVE the way So bring this up .. avoidance is the key to holding a man's heart *like HARITH* .. he's now her puppet. at the end of the revenge, he'll come crawling for him, asking for forgiveness ..

i can't wait .. so much need to happen today. i'm rooting for it to happen in the middle of the show but not toward the ending of the episode .. it would so suck leaving me in confusion again ..

AH, gals. the artworks are fantastic ..

it's 7:30 am central standard time ..IT'S STARTING NOW!!! i can't wait ..
i'VE CALLED IN SICK .. :lol: // it have to happen today, i sacrificed so much already :loool:

cecilia

Staff member
IT WAS JUST A SET UP .. haha.the way he pin her down was hilarious .. So use the knife and hurt HARITH
for beginning of episode .. so cute how he's like .. 'PILLOW, BED, WOMAN/MAN.' :lol:

After So hurt HARITH, he order her to get the aid kit to come and clean him up. So can't do anything but listen to him b/c he was so mad at her, screaming at her. lol .. during the whole bandaging scene, he keeps staring at her, giving her sweet but dirty look .. you know what kind of dirty look i mean LOL. So look up and saw this, and was like, next time she won't spare him, he's like. . well, next time, i won't miss it too''
.. the next morning, two female workes came by and talk about So/Harith b/c they're staying in one room the whole night. LOl ..

the scene of HARITH left the cellphone and So grab it to about to make a call, Harith walk back in and was like. you think i'm stupid enough to let you do that. and took the ph from her. he left but forgot his keys. :loool: so she grab it and say to herself. you think i'm stupid too that i can't escape

SPOILER : for AUM'S FANS 'there's a few scene of the shirtless part' :lol:

KAEW IS giving birth - yeah, its' going along the flow

cecilia

Staff member
^haha. i couldn't sleep last night, my head hurt from all these waiting .. :loool:
anyway, i noticed that this part of TWINKY'S spoiler was off b/c it did not happen like that
She walked to the boat and saw other workers about to get on the boat when they were called to an emergency. The boat was free and SO quickly ran to the boat. She tried to start the boat but was not able to. She then saw the workers carrying kaew, who had blood running down her legs. SO was able to start the boat. Hakrit ran ahead of everybody and when he saw SO start the boat he yelled
“stop sanseenee. Where are you going? Turn it off now. We need to use the boat to take a sick person to the hospital.�
SO was able to drive the boat out. Hakrit tried to jump into the boat but the boat drove off and he fell into the water. SO was not able to escape because the boat was still tied up. Hakrit was able to swim to the boat and take control.
“you are going to save yourself but let my worker die.�
SO saw kaew’s condition and was shocked. Hakrit told SO that she was coming with him to the hospital and for her to watch over kaew.
Kaew was taken to the hospital-Harith and So along with the other workers went to town-So stop herself from following everyone else when they're at the hospital to go off and make a phone call to her mother, her mom pick up and say that Ryan took some fruit to her aunt but didn't see her, is she still staying in chaingmai. Half way through this convo. the scene got cut into the hospital scene of kaew/harith and the worker. Harith realized that So was no where with them. he panic and start looking around. So couldn't finish telling her mother where she was b/c Harith was out finding her. HHAHAH. so funny b/c Harith was out in the open, So was out in the open, but when she sneak behind him, he didn't see even the worker running toward Harith didnt' see So making her funny way out the door heading downstaire
:lol:

if the speed of the episode keeps doing this.. it's going exactly like TWINKY'S SPOILER \
who knows. In this world, there are people out there who have the generosity, more then you know.”
“ dream on, in ten life time.”
“why are you going to take me prisoner again for? Just kill me. Because I will just try to escape again. Every time you are careless I will take the chance. “
The two continue to argue. He took the boat out and the rain fell harder. Hakrit took SO to harin’s grave.
“my brother died and you have not aplogize to him. Today I am going to give you the chance to admit the wrong you have done. Tell harin that you were wrong and that you are sorry. SAY IT. Let the sky and the rain be the witness.”
“the sky as my witness, I am sorry but I did not do anything wrong. I told you a hundred times that it was not me.”
“when are you going to admit what you have done?”
He dragged her closer to harin’s stone. “harin, you know that this female refuses to confess. What shall I do with her?”
“ I am telling you the truth, and you do not believe me. I can honestly tell you that I never harm harin. I never even thought about it. Harin was my friend.”
“a friend, you still say you two were only friends. I have had enough sanseenee.”
Hakrit dragged her back to the main house and took out harin’s diary for her to read. He also took out the picture of her for her to see.
“now you say you were only friends.”
“because of a picture you think I am sanseenee. If I confessed that the reason I let you take me as prisoner was because I wanted to protect the person I love, will you believe me?””
“what trick are you playing on me sanseenee?”
“my name is soriya. I am sanseenee’s cousin.”
“and. You going to tell me that I captured the wrong person?”
“YES….”
“enough. It is too late for you to make up a story. Why is it so hard to admit that you were harin’s girl, that you were his wife. Is it that hard?”
“it’s hard…because I am not.”
Hakrit grabbed SO’s body and face her with angry eyes.
“okay then, since you are not harin’s girl then you will become mine.”
Hakrit took her to the bed and pushed her down and he put his body on top of hers. SO tried to fight until she tired herself out. She pleaded with him but he would not listen. He ripped her shirt off and forced himself on her. SO could not fight no more and all she could do was cry.
he took her back to the island .. it's so funny how she hid herself from him in the bus .. :loool: ..

:eek: it's the
DIARY SCENE
GREAT! now it buffer :rolleyes:

cecilia

Staff member
now so was like
It's b/c of this picture that's why you assume and think i'm Sunsanee, what if i tell you the truth of the reason why i allow you to do is b/c i'm protecting the person that i love

OMG!!! OKAY, GALS tune in. it's the
bedroom, he's like, if you keeps denying that you're not HARIN'S WOMAN, then BE MINE!!!
dum dum dum dum .. it's commercial time .LOl

haha. what's funny for me is that i have four vdo screen streaming .. and they all buffer .. before it wasn't .. now it does. OMG!!!!!

litolina

sarNie Hatchling
the r-scene is about to come up! but they cut to commercial first. harit was like is it so hard to admit that youre harin's wife and she says yes its hard because im not and harit moves in and says well you could be mines and then commercial!
:yahoo:

cecilia

Staff member
OMG HE DID IT HE DID IT!! HAHAHHAHAHA HE'S TOO AWESOME!!
your comment cracked me up so back .. its' funny how you put it like that :loool:
haha. i get to see it twice b/c one screen is slower than the other .. too bad it went too fast .. darn it! but oh well, at least there's one ..LOl feel so bad for So, it was out of anger

SunStar

sarNie Elites
omg...just saw epi 6 and he's totally in love with her!!! i can see it in his eyes when he gave her the pearl bracelet!!!

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
your comment cracked me up so back .. its' funny how you put it like that :loool:
haha. i get to see it twice b/c one screen is slower than the other .. too bad it went too fast .. darn it! but oh well, at least there's one ..LOl feel so bad for So, it was out of anger
lmfao u loser..... hahahaha maybe i needa do that....lol jkjk

sarN

sarNie Granny
LMAOoo i miss it and dat is rare . I go to dat link tangy and other too prolly my connection is slow !! any picture?

cecilia

Staff member
LMAOoo i miss it and dat is rare . I go to dat link tangy and other too prolly my connection is slow !! any picture?
nope. but SUNNYat spicy post the link .. here's the first part na kha. : mms://158.108.6.112/2008_01_22_21_12.wmv
I think r scene one happen until link two come out .. LOl -->I noticed that my streaming is moving nicely now .. that's so retarded !!!

cecilia

Staff member
was it like Likit Kam or *camera to ceiling* hhaha im bad
:lol: YOU ARE BAD!!! since it happened. i won't spoil the bean.
i'll let everyone enjoy it b/c it's what everyone been waiting for :p

the story behind BONTAI's story
IT WAS BAI THAT SHOOT THAT OTHER SERVANT - BONTAI JUMPED OFF THE CLIFF .. Bai rush after and jump downward to look for her.

sarN

sarNie Granny
it was teh "dim light" wasn't' it LMAooo.

--> girl , at least u saw it TWICE *bow*

did he rip her shirt like the spoiler say?

cecilia

Staff member
it was teh "dim light" wasn't' it LMAooo.

--> girl , at least u saw it TWICE *bow*
hmm... cant tell, there are some young kids in here :rolleyes:
you've been waiting for this moment like forever, i won't tell you b/c it will ruin the whole thing for you. i want you to watch it and stream it and be excite about it.. ah. DON'T FASTFORWARD TO THAT SCENE na.