Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I think 'babi3' gave up on shopping with her bf? I gave up on sisters and shopping this afternoon. I was supposed to be their ride... kind of feel bad. But can't pull myself away from JLR. ^_^
You girls crack me up, because I give up my homework time to watch this lakorn. :loool:

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Wow, beautiful poster Prisna!!!

I feel like I need more Aum/Aff pictures. I'm feeling so inspired these days to make JLR artwork, but can't seem to find enough of them together or apart. I'm gonna post my new JLR poster later too before I go to sleep tonight.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Prisna your welcome :)

more sc of ep6 :D

i love how they stare at one another :blush: :wub:
they got the sparks going on in their eyes :loool:

Aum gives her the imperfect pearls. :wub:

she really like the pearl bracelet :wub:

Aum hadda start an argument with Aff :( when things started to look good between them = some sweet scenes
I love this part they are so cute,:wub: Aff have new shirt, different from what she usually had, cute on her. :yahoo:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow, beautiful poster Prisna!!!

I feel like I need more Aum/Aff pictures. I'm feeling so inspired these days to make JLR artwork, but can't seem to find enough of them together or apart. I'm gonna post my new JLR poster later too before I go to sleep tonight.
More pic of them, and cute sc, that would be great!

BTW, thank you!

Twinky

sarNie Elites
more storyline tomorrow.

when she left the island, they did not confess their love. back in the city, he was after sanseenee (for revenge) and he was always trying to get to soriya but soriya did not give in

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
more storyline tomorrow.

when she left the island, they did not confess their love. back in the city, he was after sanseenee (for revenge) and he was always trying to get to soriya but soriya did not give in
This make the lakorn exciting! :yahoo: I can't wait to see it. I wish today was Tuesday right now!

PRISNA i really like the poster :wub:
Thank you Mango! :D

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
more storyline tomorrow.

:yahoo: oooo thanks for the spoiler TWINKY
:wub:

your welcome PRISNA :D

onahc

sarNie Elites
i don't think the r scene continues where episode 6 left off. it looks like it will happen at harit's hut on his private island later on. and remember SO has a knife to protect her, yeah right lol, so she might get away with this attempt too. we will see heheheh evil grin.

summer4ever

sarNie Hatchling
it's looking good...can't wait for tomorrow episode....i think it will be a half willing and half rape scene...can't wait to find out...

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
i don't think the r scene continues where episode 6 left off. it looks like it will happen at harit's hut on his private island later on. and remember SO has a knife to protect her, yeah right lol, so she might get away with this attempt too. we will see heheheh evil grin.
I hope the preview dont fool us, I really want the "R" scene tomorrow, I can't wait until next week. hehe

puppylov

sarNie Adult
wat do u mean by soriya not trying to give in? Like hard to get. If hard to get then he will be jealous most of the times. But then she doesnt have a feeling for him yet and he has some feelings without realizing it. i dunno his feelings dun show that he is truly into her yet, but starting and then he is just gonna R her like that. I guess the point is he is into her without him realizing it. They should have made more scenes of Aum expressing his luv interest in Aff b4 the rape scene. it seems kinda quick. But still good. probably something more surprising in the later episodes.

cecilia

Staff member
thank you TWINKY for the spoiler .. let's hope i can fake in my illness tomorrow .. i think i'm heading out too . . seem like i'm getting a FEVER for real,my head is pounding hard now ..

STARRY hahah. thanks for correcting me .. i probably read it too fast ..LOl .. i wanna see your artwork to.

PRISNA love the artwork .. keep it coming .. how's your site? almost done?

HAHAH. i'm youtubing the same time while in this thread .. listening to sad romantic song came across WHITNEY HOUSTON ''i have nothing'' describe HARITH'S mood :lol: .. hahah and the aftermath of their breakoff : NOTE: this is not a JLR MV .. it's just a song, i think suit well with their AFTERMATH separation .. 'LEONA LEWIS'TAKE A BOW''

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
thank you TWINKY for the spoiler .. let's hope i can fake in my illness tomorrow .. i think i'm heading out too . . seem like i'm getting a FEVER for real,my head is pounding hard now ..

STARRY hahah. thanks for correcting me .. i probably read it too fast ..LOl .. i wanna see your artwork to.

PRISNA love the artwork .. keep it coming .. how's your site? almost done?

HAHAH. i'm youtubing the same time while in this thread .. listening to sad romantic song came across WHITNEY HOUSTON ''i have nothing'' describe HARITH'S mood :lol: .. hahah and the aftermath of their breakoff : NOTE: this is not a JLR MV .. it's just a song, i think suit well with their AFTERMATH separation .. 'LEONA LEWIS'YESTERSDAY''
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tyFqzmEOEZw&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tyFqzmEOEZw&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
I'm not almost done yet, still in the beginning level! I will tell everyone if I'm half done with it! Thank you for the artwork comment! :D Hope you feel better! Love the video of Leona, yes it would be a great song for the aftermath.

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
CECILIA haha your right about the song Leona Lewis - Take a Bow for the aftermath of the :r-scene-pop-corn:
good comparison :lol:

ooo i cant wait for tomorrow :yahoo:

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Nooooo... I hope the "R" scene happens tomorrow. But I was thinking how it's still kind of early for it to happen. Doesn't more jealousy usually happen before p'ek carries n'ek off to do the deed? Not too many guys are around So to provoke Harit into a jealousy-raping-mindset yet... so, I'm not sure what to think.

From today's episode, it'd be too bad if Joy lost Chai. He really seems to be into her, so if she pushes him away later, looks like she'd lose out on a great guy (given he gets over his ex-gf's issues).