Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
really? r-scene tomorrow? :yahoo: omg, regret don't understand thai! maybe, i'll se it on the preview? i can't wait.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
want to see harit gives the bracelet to soraya, i'm sure it's a sweet scene!!! thanks for the pics.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
god!!! i got the online streaming to work and as i tuned into ch3,the ending song came one!!!!

i'm soooo freaking mad!!!! i miss the preview and the ending of ep 6!!!

nophankh

sarNie Adult
i saw the preview for tomrrow . YES it is !!
Today was tooo cute. He rescued her twice.

hahaha...I knew it. Ep. 7. haha. I want to see the previews. It was buffering so much that I stopped watching for a bit.

They have great water scenes.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
bountai is freaking crazy. she lured So near the rocky area of the beach and pushed her into the ocean. When So was drowning, Bountai picked up a big ass rock and was about to through it at school until the workers starting coming. Damn, bountai is crazy, she was gonna kill SO.
Bunthai is crayz, she really want a slap from me. Who she think she is mess with my SO. :lol: Feel sorry for So :(

nophankh

sarNie Adult
This is from the beginning of the episode where he takes her to the island. his people thinks that So is his woman the way he's holding her hand. TOO CUTE. The two workers were eyeing each other and were probably thinking " harit has a new wifey" Oh yea.

last pic is attempted R # 3 and she bites him. Har, har.

nophankh

sarNie Adult
mms://158.108.6.112/2008_01_21_20_02.wmv
mms://158.108.6.112/2008_01_21_21_03.wmv
mms://158.108.6.112/2008_01_21_22_03.wmv

Links credit to Sunny from Spicy Forums.
:)

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
This is from the beginning of the episode where he takes her to the island. his people thinks that So is his woman the way he's holding her hand. TOO CUTE. The two workers were eyeing each other and were probably thinking " harit has a new wifey" Oh yea.

last pic is attempted R # 3 and she bites him. Har, har.
Thank for sharing. Aww, they are so cute. I would think the same as his worker too. :lol: Why he didn't hold my hand like that when we were dating. :loool: