Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

cecilia

Staff member
*sighed* buffer so much today, i think i'll just wait for you gals spoiler and sunny's link after the show end .THANKS ahead of time .. :wub:

litolina

sarNie Hatchling
after she found out about the plant.. he took her tot he main house and made her sit there as he worked.. then they went to the pearl farm.. he's definitely keeping her by his side 24/7!

it's worth waking up for so far lol

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
I don't believe you need an account.

Lynda: did the one cecilia gave you work?

I'm not sure I only know that P'Umm's really very smart in highschool. Of course in order for him to win duchieboy. Hehe...
His friends are mostly farang. He has farang's girlfriend too. 555.. When he chat online with them he'll converse in english. It's only after he enter college that he's able to type in thai. He can type yes...just very...........slow.

nophankh

sarNie Adult
It's not just me right, I keep hearing two old dudes talking about US politics.
I see pics of JLR but no sounds.

I found my own links. I'm having a lot of problems.

I'm using this link and it's weird. I hear no sounds, but great quality pics.
mms://203.113.9.83/Encoder3

puppylov

sarNie Adult
so he should be good with English just like chakrit. That would be lame if he can read thai, but can't write thai unless he is in international school like chakrit

nophankh

sarNie Adult
Okay,
remember the scene where we thought was the r-scene it wasn't. He tried to attack her and she bit him. He jumped and she threatened to throw a lamp at him.

sarN

sarNie Granny
he save her from drowning and she saw her cousin picture in the mag and rip it to pieces LOL

funnie i see the commerical longer and clearer then the lakorn when it come on lol

cecilia

Staff member
thanks for the spoiler. that's what i seen too .. THEY'RE PREVIEWING the talkshow of them for this coming 23r. RS looks fun. can't wait til it air? .. anyone know what time?

Sarn, she have a new shirt .. the NICE GREEN ONE :wub: so very pretty

nophankh

sarNie Adult
bountai is freaking crazy. she lured So near the rocky area of the beach and pushed her into the ocean. When So was drowning, Bountai picked up a big ass rock and was about to through it at school until the workers starting coming. Damn, bountai is crazy, she was gonna kill SO.

sarN

sarNie Granny
thanks for the spoiler. that's what i seen too .. THEY'RE PREVIEWING the talkshow of them for this coming 23r. RS looks fun. can't wait til it air? .. anyone know what time?

Sarn, she have a new shirt .. the NICE GREEN ONE :wub: so very pretty

lol .... now she got on a white shirt w/ purple pant ??? dat the clothes from the spoiler picture where she on the swing also the clothe dat was in the ending preview ...lol R' scene tomorrow for real

pze

sarNie Adult
cant wait to watch it....thanks for the spoiler....

SunStar

sarNie Elites
well...i got really bored...so i decided to make some banners like everyone else...

feel free to use it, but just credit me if you do...^_^

cecilia

Staff member
man, today's episode have so many cute scenes :wub: .. its' a MUST WATCH even though they still keep on bickering. LOl

sarN

sarNie Granny
HAHAHAHAH
she jump in water so Harit go save her AGAIN and then he throw her on the bed hahah he soo rough on her .