Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
Okay... so I'm nowhere near as good as Cecelia or other sarnies (very talented people by the way) but here's my attempt at throwing an Aff/Aum picture together.

Muddie Murda

smile...
I can't do nothing like cecilia, prisna, and others either lol

But this was my FAVORITE picture...so I made them closer together cuz it's hotter. HAHAH <3

SunStar

sarNie Elites
wow!!! haven't been in this thread for only 2 days and it went a MILLION POSTS!!! goodness....i'm way behind!

btw, thanks everyone for all the detail summaries!!! it makes me even crazier for it!!!! can't wait to see Harit's facial expression when he finds out the truth!!!! HA!

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ

uh..have to get back to work...will search more pix later. Keke...

cecilia

Staff member
GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!!! Thank GALS for the comments. . LOVE ALL THE ARTWORKS IN HERE .. it's my JLR fever deprieve, the more we do, the better it is. PRISNA/STARRYXING/MUDDIE .. awesomeness!!!!

Okay, there's a conference call this morning .. i'm afraid i might not be able to stream it live but i will try just so i can spoil a little for everyone ..let's hope they cancel this meeting na kha. LOl

cecilia

Staff member
SHE'S LOOKING/TAKING CARE OF HIM ATM NOW AND ALSO CURSING .. IT'S GOING ACCORDING TO THE SPOILER TWINKY POSTED EARLIER

hahah. MEETING was short. i only miss 2 minutes of it . LOl .. though, my heart was beating so fast .. telling them silently to hurry it up :loool:

BAI carry BONTAI on his back to the farmland

He took of his shirt-and had her wash it up/or perhaps her coming back to clean him off
he's continue eating the mint stuff to make it look real now.
<-not sure b/c it's in mute LOl

litolina

sarNie Hatchling
=
he continued to eat the mint thing because she was like oh your temperature is going down so when she walked out of the room, he ate some more..

im already enjoying the first 10 minutes of this! lol .. i feel like the commercials are taking forever.

nophankh

sarNie Adult
sorry to ask, is it finish?
can you guys give me the link to watch it live?

puppylov

sarNie Adult
it is kinda weird that aum speaks and readthai, but is not good at typing thai. Just weird or u mean not typing fast enough. so he type English better?