Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

cecilia

Staff member
Okay, the webmaster at Aum's Club stated that the photos cannot be used without permission so does that mean us? :huh: Like we can't post it on our forum or what? I should go ask and clarify because I don't want to step on anyone's toes. ^_^
hm. i'm not sure, i question about that too .. but the photo we use, we hotlink it from various site before we find out about their policy ..
plus, we didn't go in there to take any pictures out, the one i've posted here are mostly from different sites - pantip. :lol: and i've tried to avoid using the one with them
embeding their club logo on there .. hm .. not sure, wouldn't hurt to ask .. i think it'll be okay for us. You think? .. b/c we're so crazy, they'll understand, no?

dat picture is HOT and there was several scene dat they look as if they just got out the shower it sexy
haha. IT'S THE JUNGLE LOVE that make them slimmy sexy hot together. they mean, lots of shower too :lol:

ah, another one from pantip cafe B)

*man, i see so many yimsiam pictures of this lakorn and everytime, i try to go in, keeps giving me this errors :angry:
someone, try it pls: http://portal.yimsiam.com/Communities/FanZ...2/Default.aspx/

HAHAH. FOLLOW CHAI'S ADVICE ''DON'T GET A SLANT BOB SYTLE CUT LIKE JOY NA KHA, IT LOOK OKAY ON JOY BUT MIGHT NOT LOOK GOOD ON YOU" <-- :loool:

:eek: i guess her haircut is an old fashion one .. check out the picture of the wmn that played PLOY'S mom in that one lakorn with POR/VICY as twin.

Credit: pantip cafe

sarN

sarNie Granny
picture :wub:

Click "Pause" to stop the music

chinda

sarNie Elites
I clicked it and my blog was translated into french. I started laughing. JLR is going global. It's not just the US that's going GA GA for JLR, it's everyone. We got the frenchies loving this series too, well asian frenchies. I just thought that only asian americans come Sarnworld. I guess I was wrong.
My first language is french too ad i live in Canada LOL but I can understand thai ^^
I'm sooo happy about the good feedbacks from everywhere, this lakorn deserve everyone's attention ^^

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Nevermind! :lol: Uh, yeah, so um 2 more days everyone! Monday, no work and school because it's Martin Luther King!!! :lol:

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
My first language is french too ad i live in Canada LOL but I can understand thai ^^
I'm sooo happy about the good feedbacks from everywhere, this lakorn deserve everyone's attention ^^
lynda, i live in france and even i don't understand thai, i become crazy with this lakorn. i watch it on wishboniko channel cause she subbing this one.
omg, i quote chinda and i reply to lynda, lol.

misszaky

sarNie Hatchling
TO PZE

There wasn't much Aum photos that I could use so it's mainly AFFs. So feel free to use them =)

I tried my best to make each and every of them look different. So excuse my creativity-skills.

cecilia

Staff member
misszaky I love the avatars. so beautiful :wub:

mORE stuff . not the best either .but JLR fever haven't die down on me yet :loool:

cecilia

Staff member
^Thank you for the comments kha .. i have never done this many artworks for an onscreen couple. this the FIRST RECORD for me to keep doing it ... :lol:

omg girl . i so envy u lol ... i can't do those stuff man .. my wallies is like a 13 years old
Sarn, i suck too but b/c the fever is still in me, push me to have more inspiration .. they seriously LOOK HOT together .. should just hookup after the show end :wub:

cecilia

Staff member
:loool: sorry na kha. just wanna share .. make this quicky one. nothing special.just love the dirty bad boy image :wub:

*i think that's it for today, will see if i have more inspiration later :lol: hope everyone like it​