Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeh, the role hasnt been confirmed although aum/aff is int he lakorn. sadly no, i dont think my comp could type in thai anyway

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^Okay, it's fine. I'll type the Thai and you could post it ja! Warning, my typing in Thai is super slow so I'll be back in like half an hour or so with the post. ^_^

tinah

sarNie Coma
haha alright. fans @ tv3 already started many threads of JLR. maybe they are discussing about the feedback of this lakorn as well

sarN

sarNie Granny
Man, the forum was down for so long. I actually sat here and waited all day. :lmao: But I'm so happy it's back. :yahoo: Anyway, I made 4 manipulations.

girl , they are soo sizzling !! coool!! Don't understand why ppl complain about the lakorn it HOT . I admit Soyai 's scream was a bit annoying at first but as the lakorn progress i thought it was kind of sexy when she does those girly squeak ^^^ and remeber dat scene where Harit wouldn't leave her room and she was in the towel and she have to scream !!! And Harit was annoy of it :lol: i believe him !!

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i think boontai seems to be a poor girl, she pretends to be harit's wife and at the same time she slept with bai. she acts like a prost..... .

chenling

sarNie Adult
Haha, I love the spoilers. Hopefully, the R Scene is in Episode 7, I don't think I can wait another whole week! I'm practically going insane, waiting. ^_^

Man, the forum was down for so long. I actually sat here and waited all day. :lmao: But I'm so happy it's back. :yahoo: Anyway, I made 4 manipulations.

Sweet!!! aiyaja, I come on and look at all the wonder pics you have for us..wonderful job!!!!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Hey, Sarn? Should we open up this thread for non-user/visitors since we'll be advertising this thread at the Thai Boards? Anyway, I'm finally done writing my post, man that was soooo long for two lines. Haha. ^_^ I'll post it up in a second.

misszaky

sarNie Hatchling
This is the first lakorn in years that got me addicted. I don't know what some of the Thai viewers are smoking but I find this lakorn very refreshing and intriguing to watch. All the cast are well picked except Bai -- hes too clean-cut looking to be playing the mute guy.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Hey, Sarn? Should we open up this thread for non-user/visitors since we'll be advertising this thread at the Thai Boards? Anyway, I'm finally done writing my post, man that was soooo long for two lines. Haha. ^_^ I'll post it up in a second.

i don't understand aja ajafighing ! U mean open the thread for user dat doesn't register ???

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^Yup, that is exactly what I mean ja. Since some Thai fans probably won't be able to read English so they can't register so we'll just have them surf around the board especially this thread.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i discover how good actors are aum a and aff, it's a good surprise.
it's "dommage" that sansanee and soraya are not sisters, it could be better if they are...

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Here's the translated post:

Hello everyone.

The lakorn Jumleuy Ruk is very popular right now overseas. I don't know if the Thai fans like it or not but everyone overseas is following it because everyone has become addicted to it. This is our website, we want Aum-Aff to know that there are a lot of fans cheering them on.

From the fans of Jumleuy Ruk Overseas: America, Europe, Canada, and Australia.

Thai friends/fans, please don't forget to cheer Aum-Aff in Jumleuy Ruk ka!

Haha, this sounds better in Thai. Anyway, It took me an hour to get a few lines, anything else you guys want to add? I'll add it later, let's just promote our thread at the moment.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
For JLR Fever, I'm going to make a fansite for Aum,Aff,Rome,Rita. I will need help with News,magazine, and etc.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Dude, where the heck is our beloved Cecilia? I haven't seen her all day! :huh: Hopefully, she'll return with loads of art goodies! ^_^