Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

pze

sarNie Adult
thanks rugrats81 for more spoiler.....ur awesome......keep them coming were all anxious to read more about it....hehe

ceci- love the artwork girl....its cute....

greenapple2

sarNie Hatchling
Wow... I tried to stay away for two days and there are over twenty pages to go through ;)

Thanks for the spoiler... can't wait for the next episodes to air.

rugrats81

sarNie Hatchling
continie

That night, hakrit tied SO at the waist and one end of the rope was in his hand. They slept in the same bed. Hakrit slept like a baby, while SO was up all night trying to escape but never got the chance. She eventually fell asleep and when she awoke, hakrit was not next to her and she was not tied up. She saw hakrit’s phone and she grabbed it. When she was about to dial, hakrit came out of the bathroom and grabbed the phone from her.
“you think I am that stupid to leave it here for you to use.�
“dont be careless because I will take the opportunity when it comes.�
Before he can tie her up again, she walked away.
“she is really a handful. What am I going to do with this girl harin?� hakrit said to himself
Hakrit went to work. SO took a bath and wore her new clothes. She wandered around she found keys that a picture of a boat on it. She took the keys, thinking that it might be the keys to hakrit’s boat.
She was trying to get to the boat but she was stopped by the workers that were instructed to watch over her. One of the workers, kaew, was pregnant and she wanted SO to teach her something. SO finally told kaew that she wanted to go by herself that she does not want to be followed. SO immediately walked away and was able to escape kaew. She walked to the boat and saw other workers about to get on the boat when they were called to an emergency. The boat was free and SO quickly ran to the boat. She tried to start the boat but was not able to. She then saw the workers carrying kaew, who had blood running down her legs. SO was able to start the boat. Hakrit ran ahead of everybody and when he saw SO start the boat he yelled
“stop sanseenee. Where are you going? Turn it off now. We need to use the boat to take a sick person to the hospital.�
SO was able to drive the boat out. Hakrit tried to jump into the boat but the boat drove off and he fell into the water. SO was not able to escape because the boat was still tied up. Hakrit was able to swim to the boat and take control.
“you are going to save yourself but let my worker die.�
SO saw kaew’s condition and was shocked. Hakrit told SO that she was coming with him to the hospital and for her to watch over kaew. At the hospital, kaew was taken into the delivery room. Everyone left SO alone and she was able to call her mom. She borrowed some money from a nurse to make the call. She was excited to hear her mom’s voice but was not able to tell her where she was at when the phone went dead because she ran out of time. SO decided to go to the bus stop but had no money. She did not know what to do and sat there. It started to rain and then she felt someone grab her. It was hakrit. He dragged her to the boat and pushed her in and tied her up.
“you thinking about yourself almost made my worker die from too much blood lost. If anything happen to kaew, I will kill you. Who did you call awhile ago?�
“I called my mom of course and I told her to bring the police.�
“what, is you mom the top police or what. You were able to beg for a few cents to make a phone call, but for the bus ride, what were you going to exchange for that?�
“who knows. In this world, there are people out there who have the generosity, more then you know.�
“ dream on, in ten life time.�
“why are you going to take me prisoner again for? Just kill me. Because I will just try to escape again. Every time you are careless I will take the chance. “
The two continue to argue. He took the boat out and the rain fell harder. Hakrit took SO to harin’s grave.
“my brother died and you have not aplogize to him. Today I am going to give you the chance to admit the wrong you have done. Tell harin that you were wrong and that you are sorry. SAY IT. Let the sky and the rain be the witness.�
“the sky as my witness, I am sorry but I did not do anything wrong. I told you a hundred times that it was not me.�
“when are you going to admit what you have done?�
He dragged her closer to harin’s stone. “harin, you know that this female refuses to confess. What shall I do with her?�
“ I am telling you the truth, and you do not believe me. I can honestly tell you that I never harm harin. I never even thought about it. Harin was my friend.�
“a friend, you still say you two were only friends. I have had enough sanseenee.�
Hakrit dragged her back to the main house and took out harin’s diary for her to read. He also took out the picture of her for her to see.
“now you say you were only friends.�
“because of a picture you think I am sanseenee. If I confessed that the reason I let you take me as prisoner was because I wanted to protect the person I love, will you believe me?��
“what trick are you playing on me sanseenee?�
“my name is soriya. I am sanseenee’s cousin.�
“and. You going to tell me that I captured the wrong person?�
“YES….�
“enough. It is too late for you to make up a story. Why is it so hard to admit that you were harin’s girl, that you were his wife. Is it that hard?�
“it’s hard…because I am not.�
Hakrit grabbed SO’s body and face her with angry eyes.
“okay then, since you are not harin’s girl then you will become mine.�
Hakrit took her to the bed and pushed her down and he put his body on top of hers. SO tried to fight until she tired herself out. She pleaded with him but he would not listen. He ripped her shirt off and forced himself on her. SO could not fight no more and all she could do was cry.

litolina

sarNie Hatchling
THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE SPOILERS RUGRATS!!! YOU ROCK! lol

omgosh.. i feel like the R scene wont happen until episode 8 ..

rugrats81

sarNie Hatchling
if a rape occurs, i think it will happen this coming week. the storyline seem long but it is outplayed quickly in the lakorn. i am putting my two cents on tuesday ......the big day

greenapple2

sarNie Hatchling
thanks for the spoiler... it seems as though parts of him were relief that she keeps denying of having been Harin's girl because everytimes she denies it, he replied that she'll be his then... we all know he wants her ;)

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Reading the spoiler making happy and blush. I love the part Aum said
"okay then, since you are not harin’s girl then you will become mine.�
Hakrit took her to the bed and pushed her down and he put his body on top of her
, if I see this part I could pass out from a heartacttack, too HOT to handle. :loool: THANK YOU FOR SHARING THE SPOILER! ;)

nophankh

sarNie Adult
if a rape occurs, i think it will happen this coming week. the storyline seem long but it is outplayed quickly in the lakorn. i am putting my two cents on tuesday ......the big day
I think so too or at the very end of ep. 6.
To many things need to happen before the r-scene, which would take up a whole episode.

sarN

sarNie Granny
ahhh!! i went to sleep for a couple hrs and i just woke up .......spoiler !!!!! love it ...go read now

skies

sarNie Adult
OH GEEZE, THE SPOILER WAS AWESOME
MAKES ME HECKA EXCITED JUST READING IT...HAHA
PAGE 132 ALREADY OH MY GOODNESS
YOU GIRLS ARE SUPER CRAZY ADDICTED :D ME TOO!
LOL, SURELY CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE NEXT EPISODES...
BUT, AWE MAN I START SCHOOL NEXT WEEK! DANGIT!

misszaky

sarNie Hatchling
Wow, it gets really intense towards the R scene. I just hope that she some-what develops a more-than-friends feeling for Harit. Instead of her having to feel that she can only be with him because he took her virginity. Thank god this is only a lakorn; wouldn't want this happening in reality. lol.

I would love to see some romantic scene before he does the deed. Don't wanna see a sad nek thru-out the lakorn especially when Harit tries to make Sansanee fall in love with him cause then So will be the one who's crushed.

sarN

sarNie Granny
LMAOooooooo they really change the script big time
the part where Soyia confess she not Sanasee hahaha in the old version Soyai doesn't tell Harit and she would protect her cousin and wouldn't reveal the truth --- and of course the R' scene

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:eek: 133 pages already!!! WOW :eek:

Well since I won't be going back to read every pages/posts :lol: and I haven't got a chance to watch this version yet.
Just a question... there is "R" scene in this lakorn? I don't remember any "R" scene in the older versions ... hmm ... can someone tell me if there was an "R" scene in the older versions?