Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

sarN

sarNie Granny
It's way too fast, but it could work. I guess....
Ep. 6 has a lot of stuff in it: caring for sick Harit, escape attempt, someone going to labor, Soriya finally being able to reach a phone at the hospital.
Ep. 7 is gonna be the "r" scene, I think. I guess the apology is in this episode too.
Ep. 8, He finds out that Soriya is not Sunsanee and releases her.
Ep. 9, He starts his revenge on Sunsanee
ep. 10, continue courting and teasing sunsanee and the side story of Tawatchai & Chanida's love affair.
ep. 11, Sunsanee goes to the island gets attack by Bountai and goes to the hospital. Soriya gets nauseas. Harit thinks she is pregnant.
ep. 12, Harit decides revenge isn't worth it because he has a baby on the way.
ep. 13, Fed up with the horrid Harit, Soriya leaves for her mom's. He goes chases her and they make up. Pretty lame I think.

Totally my assumptions. I don't know, having it end on ep 13 isn't exciting. I want more!!!!

Awww ! :spin: The question is ......does she leave the island in good term w/ Harit or she still mad @ him for all the thing he done to her ??? According to the spoiler
>>>>Sunsanee goes to the island gets attack by Bountai and goes to the hospital. Soriya gets nauseas. Harit thinks she is pregnant and she told him that she is fine and that the matter does not concern him <<<
it sound dat she mad at him :lol: I honestly have to say .... i want her to STay mad at him and let him come begging for forgiveness when she return to the city -- it will make the lakorn interesting ...jealous ..another r

chenling

sarNie Adult
Awww ! :spin: The question is ......does she leave the island in good term w/ Harit or she still mad @ him for all the thing he done to her ??? According to the spoiler
>>>>Sunsanee goes to the island gets attack by Bountai and goes to the hospital. Soriya gets nauseas. Harit thinks she is pregnant and she told him that she is fine and that the matter does not concern him <<<
it sound dat she mad at him :lol: I honestly have to say .... i want her to STay mad at him and let him come begging for forgiveness when she return to the city -- it will make the lakorn interesting ...jealous ..another r
I'm with you sarN, I hope she does stay mad at him and makes him crawl his way back to her and beg forgiveness, it will make for some fantastic drama!

cecilia

Staff member
man. all these talks about having it end so soon .. at the moment, i just in love with aum/aff . i dont' care about anything else ..if the lakorn runs smoothly and edit smoothly, i'm fine. if any, just dont rush it .. AIYA love the manipulation ja :wub: and LYNDA .. i love your little guessing game na kha. it does make sense too.

sarN another r scene too :rolleyes: .. i think there are more than 3 attempts after watching episode 1 on dvd na kha.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^Hey Cecilia, have you watched the DVDs up to the attempted rape in his room/house yet? I'm just wondering, did the DVDs also delete some scenes out too like the online episodes? If not, I'll go rent them tomorrow, I want to fully enjoy. ^_^

numfon

sarNie Adult
^ i know!! she doesn't look 27 at all.

woah. i'm 70% sure this thread will reach 200 :lol: how bout not spamming, guys? post only things, comments that are relative to JLR. see how far the thread would really go! ^_^

Sarn (or anyone): can you please PM me the link to p'Aff's site, please?
sorry to ask you guys to PM it to me. this thread moves SO fast that i doubt i'd be able to find the link if you post it here. haha

SunStar

sarNie Elites
wow! :D we all sure do think alike when it comes to things like this!!! ;)

rugrats81

sarNie Hatchling
continue

Later he came back and looked at her wrist. “Do you like the bracelet?�
“It is pretty.� The two continue to talk about the pearls and how it is made and how the final product takes a whole year wait. SO asked hakrit why he got into pearl farming when his parents were into construction. Then the conservation goes into school and how harin did not like the forest but preferred the ocean. The two were being civil towards each other but when harin was brought up everything went downhill. Hakrit lashes out and say that harin was tricked by SO, so she is destined to be tormented by him. She gets angry and takes the bracelet off and throws it to the side and run into the room and closes it behind her.
Later, SO is walking on the beach and hakrit is following behind her.
“I am going to tell your workers how bad of a person you are. That you took me prisoner and don’t care what my family may be feeling. Just wait; if I tell them what you have done to me they will not think you are a god no longer.� SO threatened.
“You think that they will believe you. Everybody on this island has been with me all my life. Some have been here since my parents. So who is left to be on your side?�
“khun kawin, I think he has the brains to chose. I don’t think he want to be involved in a scheme to kidnapped and torture another human being.�
“Kawin grew up with along harin. His parents were working with my parents and they were killed In the same accident that killed my parents. Think, which side would he be on.�
Hakrit laughed in her face and told her if she was really determined to swim to the mainland. That is the only way he will let her go. SO turned away and looked down into the ocean jumped in. Hakrit was confused. He stood, pretending not to care. SO did not surface from the water and that is when he jumped into the water and rescued her.
“You know you can’t swim, STUPID.�
SO wanted to argue back but she was coughing because she took in some water. Bunthai came and saw SO in hakrit’s arm and she was furious.
That night at the main house, hakrit was ready to attack SO again. SO had a stick, ready to use as a weapon but hakrit was fast enough to grab her hand and pull the stick from her and place it where she got it.
“you see, you cannot beat me.�
“I may not be able to beat you physically but I will not lose to you that easily.�
SO looked for a way to escape. She headed to the door but hakrit stop her.
“A small room like this, you think you can escape from me. If you do get out, you will encounter my workers and they will bring you back. You want to try?�
“don’t hakrit. seeing that you study out of the country, I would think that your studies would teach you not to think this way.�
“say whatever you want, I will not give in.�
“ I know that you have emotions. You say that I killed harin and bring me here to be your prisoner. If you keep thinking this way your life will not prosper.�
“prosper or don’t prosper, you have to stay here with me.�
Hakrit move close to SO
“don’t come near me.�
“oh…, a man goes near a woman, a bed and pillows ready for use, and the workers are calling you the lady of the house. Everyone wants his title.�
“sick, I am not bunthai. If you want a wife, go see bunthai. She will love you forever, will look after you, GOOOO.�
Bunthai came by and listen to the two people talked and heard her name. she busted her way in.
“I will not allow it.� Bunthai shrieked.
SO found a chance to attack hakrit and she stabbed him with a fruit knife. Bunthai attacked SO but hakrit separated them and ordered bunthai not to mess with his life. A worker came by and hakrit ordered him to take bunthai away.
“You dare hide a knife. You planned to kill me saseenee. You are daring.�
“of course, I am with a bad person who kidnapped me. If you dare, send me to the police.�
“you staying here is like being in jail. Don’t have to go looking for another jail.�
“being in jail would be better. At least there I will get a trial. Not like you, just do without hearing and seeing the other side.�
“ I am not blind. I know you better now that you dare to kill and not only chase someone away to go die.. like you use to do to harin.�
“I never chased him away and I stabbed you in a way to protect myself.�
“protect yourself, I think you went overboard.�
Hakrit point his finger at her and he started to feel pain. “stop arguing for now, it is a waste of time. Instead go get the first aide to patch up my wound..
SO refused to do so but she saw him threaten her wit the knife and she reluctantly patched him up. The wound was small, like he was attacked by a cat’s claw. She did a sloppy job on purpose and hakrit complained.
“if you are not satisfied then do it yourself. Next time I will not miss.�
“Next time you will not escape me either sanseenee.�

lady_sati

sarNie Adult
THANK YOU SO MUCH rugrats81!!!!!
i cant wait to see that one!!!!!!
sounds soooo good!!!!!
i want to see when she jumps into the water.
i think that is so daring of her, and i want to
see harit develop his feelings for her.
cant wait!!!!

THANKS!!!!

nophankh

sarNie Adult
a little confuse, I swear I thought Bountai was gonna push her. I swear I saw a pic of Bountai pushing Soriya into the ocean.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Thanks rugrats81! Can you tell us where yu found these scripts?

cecilia

Staff member
OMG. TWINKY i love you all over again .. :wub: * i love the spoiler you just posted* make the day last longer now . .. :(

wow she HOT in dat picture . Is it normal for a girl to say dat ? If not , im a lesbo :p she is gorgeous no wonder Harit can't keep his hand off her cuz u not surppose to kiss ur prisoner and attempt R" like 3 X LAMOooo....
hahah. you're hilarious .. :lol:

^Hey Cecilia, have you watched the DVDs up to the attempted rape in his room/house yet? I'm just wondering, did the DVDs also delete some scenes out too like the online episodes? If not, I'll go rent them tomorrow, I want to fully enjoy. ^_^
that dvd will be in next week wednesday ja. only do delivery once a wk. this week, disc one came, so next week, disc two.

^ i know!! she doesn't look 27 at all.

woah. i'm 70% sure this thread will reach 200 how bout not spamming, guys? post only things, comments that are relative to JLR. see how far the thread would really go! ^_^

Sarn (or anyone): can you please PM me the link to p'Aff's site, please?
sorry to ask you guys to PM it to me. this thread moves SO fast that i doubt i'd be able to find the link if you post it here. haha
here's Aff's page : this http://taksaorn.invisionplus.net/index.php...orn&act=idx and this http://taksaorn.niceboard.com/

In time of JLR fever again b/c of TWINKY :wub: : i made two more wallies. not the best, but happy to see them in one :wub:

Thanks rugrats81! Can you tell us where yu found these scripts?
TWINKY HAVE THE MAGAZINE NA KHA. :wub:

a little confuse, I swear I thought Bountai was gonna push her. I swear I saw a pic of Bountai pushing Soriya into the ocean.
AIYA me too .. i would love to see TWINKY translate up to that part too .. but recalling what the earlier spoiler said with So telling Harith that it's none of his business to know what's wrong with her. this already make me confirm it that it did happen .. i just want to know what lead them to accomplish it ... MAYBE all these attempt are a tease but they end up in a 'WILLING' :eek:

cecilia

Staff member
:loool: with us asking for that scene .. TWINKY should just scan through and spoil that for us .. to make the day last even longer :p

chenling

sarNie Adult
OMG. TWINKY i love you all over again .. :wub: * i love the spoiler you just posted* make the day last longer now . .. :(
hahah. you're hilarious .. :lol:
that dvd will be in next week wednesday ja. only do delivery once a wk. this week, disc one came, so next week, disc two.
here's Aff's page : this http://taksaorn.invisionplus.net/index.php...orn&act=idx and this http://taksaorn.niceboard.com/

In time of JLR fever again b/c of TWINKY :wub: : i made two more wallies. not the best, but happy to see them in one :wub:

TWINKY HAVE THE MAGAZINE NA KHA. :wub:
AIYA me too .. i would love to see TWINKY translate up to that part too .. but recalling what the earlier spoiler said with So telling Harith that it's none of his business to know what's wrong with her. this already make me confirm it that it did happen .. i just want to know what lead them to accomplish it ... MAYBE all these attempt are a tease but they end up in a 'WILLING' :eek:
whoa this thread is moving at the speed of light... Lovely wallies cecilia!!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I'm thinking, perhaps the R scene won't be until Episode 8 or 9. But this is good because honestly, So hasn't softened up to Harith at all. I mean, I don't blame her and all, he is beyond mean but at the same time, I want to see some special emotions from her to him before the R scene happens so that allows the audience to see that she already loved him before the R scene; she's just not settling for him because he was her first you know? ^_^ I just want to see more episodes! :lol:

Cecilia: I envy your art skills! They're so gorgeous.