Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Aff and Pinky resemble each quite a bit especially in those ads. So if Aum is attracted to women like Pinky, how oh how can he resist someone like Aff? I think Aff is bit prettier than Pinky as she contains a prettier smile and there's something about her acting that isn't irritating. Pinky is a gorgeous woman too but I find Pinky to be more photogenic versus where onscreen, she's not as all that like in the magazines airbrush her to be but that's just me though.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^did you see the clip when aum commented how beautiful aff is hehe. i agree with you about pinky, she takes gorgeous shoots but when it comes to on screen & candid pix, i dont think shes all that pretty

sarN

sarNie Granny
wow she HOT in dat picture . Is it normal for a girl to say dat ? If not , im a lesbo :p she is gorgeous no wonder Harit can't keep his hand off her cuz u not surppose to kiss ur prisoner and attempt R" like 3 X LAMOooo....

neena

sarNie Adult
can't wait for mon-tues...13 episodes...wha?!! but i read that episode 9 is when she finally get off the island (i read that from http://lakorns.wordpress.com) ....thats way too short!! so 4 episodes for them to fall totally in love and admit their love to one another? that is toooooooooo short!!! no! i will start a riot if they end it at episode 13!!!! :angry: :arrg:

i wish i never read that she had a bf...but then i am always hearing things about aum, pinky, and VJ jah....so...whatever, i hope. i'll be so crushed if she ended up marrying like...sniff sniff...ken. :(

nophankh

sarNie Adult
I think Sarnworld is pretty good with controlling spamming. We tend to stay in the topic.
I went to Spicy forums and man do they spam. For this one lakorn starring Pancake and oil, there are already 198 pages and the lakorn didn't even air yet. 95% was just random conversation and probably 5% was actual discussion about the lakorn. I went through pages 1-50 looking for summaries for my new post and then I decided to skip to page 100 and they were still no information about the lakorn. -shakes head-

JLR is pretty good, we spam little.

Back to the topic: I'm still baffled that there is only gonna be 13 episodes. Though we're still unsure, we didn't believe it when we found out that Likit Gammathep was only 12 ep. until it ended. I hope this is false.

It's way too fast, but it could work. I guess....
Ep. 6 has a lot of stuff in it: caring for sick Harit, escape attempt, someone going to labor, Soriya finally being able to reach a phone at the hospital.
Ep. 7 is gonna be the "r" scene, I think. I guess the apology is in this episode too.
Ep. 8, He finds out that Soriya is not Sunsanee and releases her.
Ep. 9, He starts his revenge on Sunsanee
ep. 10, continue courting and teasing sunsanee and the side story of Tawatchai & Chanida's love affair.
ep. 11, Sunsanee goes to the island gets attack by Bountai and goes to the hospital. Soriya gets nauseas. Harit thinks she is pregnant.
ep. 12, Harit decides revenge isn't worth it because he has a baby on the way.
ep. 13, Fed up with the horrid Harit, Soriya leaves for her mom's. He goes chases her and they make up. Pretty lame I think.

Totally my assumptions. I don't know, having it end on ep 13 isn't exciting. I want more!!!!

pze

sarNie Adult
^^did you see the clip when aum commented how beautiful aff is hehe. i agree with you about pinky, she takes gorgeous shoots but when it comes to on screen & candid pix, i dont think shes all that pretty

hey tinah wheres that clip....i dont remember seeing it....n i agree with u on pinky.....shes doesnt look like shes all there when shes on screen....i dont know what it is.....

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
It's still rumours only right about um and pinky???? I prefer him with aff. Heheh.... can't wait to watch their other lakorn together.

hey...the banner went back to SB?

count down ......3 more days til Monday!!!!!!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Anyway, all I care is, I love Aum&Aff so here's another manipulation. They're so HOT and GORGEOUS together!

nophankh

sarNie Adult
i love your spoiler lynda especially for ep 7 :r-scene-pop-corn:
ep 11, sign, lol.

Please don't think of them as spoilers, they are just my assumptions with Twinky spoiler backing.
I just wanted to say these are not facts, just predictions

neena

sarNie Adult
To TINAH Please forward me to the clip where Aum said Aff was Beautiful!! I think after listening to him say will make me a little happier!! :D

puppylov

sarNie Adult
aff could look like she is Indian. I luv her eyes and her smile. she is gorgeous and she has this traditional look that when she dresses in traditional clothes she outshines everyone. pinky is pretty as well, but u know some people are more photogenic than others, but some be better in person than in photos or onscreen, but nevertheless both pinky and aff r pretty in their own ways, but I luv Aff's look more. she has an alluring eyes and a smile to die for and her lips so shaped and she has this sweet/innocent face. And she could be sexy at the same time too. When she put more make- up than usual she is such a beauty and without make- up shre is still beautiful. Aw, does lakorn is only 13 epi long? No............

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Okay, come on now guys, I'm not sure either, I just some fans mentioning it at 13 episodes but perhaps they could be wrong? So let's not all get mad or sad or whatnot, let's just enjoy the episodes as we go. We prefer it be a long lakorn but let's just be happy with what we have now.

Oh man, Tinah, where's the clip ja? I haven't seen it yet. ^_^

NiteStarrz

sarNie Egg
Ahh, BOO- I'm not sure but this what I found so far. :angry: Gosh, is he butt ugly and old! Even Aff's Father is better looking. :blink:

the headline on the picture says "As of yet, Aff is not thinking of marriage" ... "she got a bf that isn't a player"

sooooo if she's not thinkin' of marriage maybe there's hope for aum/aff hehe ;p

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^Uh, he better not be a player; Aff is a rare jewel, seriously. Anyway, but there are a load of ugly men who pimp all the time aka Nutt, Poo's ex-boyfriend. :lol: But this guy doesn't seem too attentive to Aff either or perhaps he's just busy with police work? ^_^ Eh, oh well, Aum&Aff, the love is still growing strong. :p

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
I think Sarnworld is pretty good with controlling spamming. We tend to stay in the topic.
I went to Spicy forums and man do they spam. For this one lakorn starring Pancake and oil, there are already 198 pages and the lakorn didn't even air yet. 95% was just random conversation and probably 5% was actual discussion about the lakorn. I went through pages 1-50 looking for summaries for my new post and then I decided to skip to page 100 and they were still no information about the lakorn. -shakes head-

JLR is pretty good, we spam little.

Back to the topic: I'm still baffled that there is only gonna be 13 episodes. Though we're still unsure, we didn't believe it when we found out that Likit Gammathep was only 12 ep. until it ended. I hope this is false.

It's way too fast, but it could work. I guess....
Ep. 6 has a lot of stuff in it: caring for sick Harit, escape attempt, someone going to labor, Soriya finally being able to reach a phone at the hospital.
Ep. 7 is gonna be the "r" scene, I think. I guess the apology is in this episode too.
Ep. 8, He finds out that Soriya is not Sunsanee and releases her.
Ep. 9, He starts his revenge on Sunsanee
ep. 10, continue courting and teasing sunsanee and the side story of Tawatchai & Chanida's love affair.
ep. 11, Sunsanee goes to the island gets attack by Bountai and goes to the hospital. Soriya gets nauseas. Harit thinks she is pregnant.
ep. 12, Harit decides revenge isn't worth it because he has a baby on the way.
ep. 13, Fed up with the horrid Harit, Soriya leaves for her mom's. He goes chases her and they make up. Pretty lame I think.

Totally my assumptions. I don't know, having it end on ep 13 isn't exciting. I want more!!!!

a baby coming?