Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
Dude, I haven't been online for like 1 week and last time I was online this thread was on what 38 or something, now it's over 125, you guys are crazy.

Ahhh, I watched up to esp 4 only, so I think i missed alot huh. I'm gonna try to catch up this weekend.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
awww thank you thank you
:( I'm tiny disappointed that she's already engaged i mean A&A would look a way better as a couple, don't you guys agree?
he looks old...
Please, break up! :lol: :tease: Ahhhhhh--- I know, it hurts to know that A&A somehow are forbidden due to current circumstances but that's probably why Aum is so all over Aff, it's his only chance. :yahoo:

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
thanks everyone and Twinky for pictures and spoilers!!
i havent been posting in here fo sooo long and its 127 pages already goshers
yall are fast :lol:

and everyone who made banners and artwork and all dhey look FABULOUS !!! KEEP IT UP :p

uhmmmm if dhats true dhat dhe policemen is Aff's fiance. then it doesnt look like she happy to be with him frum dhe pictures
and it look like he doesnt pay any attention to her
wha kind of FIANCE is dhat :arrg:

:lol:
it is still AFF&AUM b/c dhey look AWESOME togehter and dhey have so much chemistry. !!
Aff's fiance should be threatened b/c Aff starrs in a lakorn with such a HUNK! :loool:
anyday now Aum will truly snatch her off her feet away frum her fiance ....HOPEFULLY ! :lol:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
LOLZ .. it ok it ok . IF they not marry there still a chance Mhaahaha
Haha, I'm hoping too. ^_^

mango: You're so right. I hope they break up and Aff can hook up with Aum but if only he stops his pimping ways though. -_- Aff seems like a true Soriya who is loyal to people so even if this guy doesn't pay attention to her and seems to enjoy talking on his stupid phone rather than spend quality time with her when he should be proud and so blessed to have such a sweetheart like Aff when he's sooooooo fugly, Aff seems to not mind. I mean, if he does this in public, think about how mean is in behind the cameras? Gee, Aff, you need Aum to come save the day!

Yup, AUM &AFF Forever!

chinda

sarNie Elites
Please, break up! :lol: :tease: Ahhhhhh--- I know, it hurts to know that A&A somehow are forbidden due to current circumstances but that's probably why Aum is so all over Aff, it's his only chance. :yahoo:
But it can change right? afterall they are ONLY engaged ahahahah loll i'm so mean
Let's create a scenario
Aff became so close to Aum
and she realised that "Ruk tae pae kwam klai chit" and break it off with her current fiancé to get with Aum :lol:

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
:lol: i dhink we are a tad bit mean to say dhat Aff and her fiance should break up :lol: oh welll!!

its sooo true. she is pretty much loyal and all like dhe character Soriya, buh yhu see how she stares at her fiance. she looks upset.
who wouldnt be

:arrg: :lol: he looks happier being on dhe fone then walkin next to his beautiful famous fiance :lol:
WTF!!????

sarN

sarNie Granny
Haha, I'm hoping too. ^_^

mango: You're so right. I hope they break up and Aff can hook up with Aum but if only he stops his pimping ways though. -_- Aff seems like a true Soriya who is loyal to people so even if this guy doesn't pay attention to her and seems to enjoy talking on his stupid phone rather than spend quality time with her when he should be proud and so blessed to have such a sweetheart like Aff when he's sooooooo fugly, Aff seems to not mind. I mean, if he does this in public, think about how mean is in behind the cameras? Gee, Aff, you need Aum to come save the day!

Yup, AUM &AFF Forever!

LMAOooo ... i guess just love the character they play in the lakorn

i should delete the post so Celic doens't see it --- it goin crush her heart hahahah

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Well, if he paid more attention to Aff, we would be disappointed, not mean. ^_^ Just from these photos, he doesn't seem to deserve her but the thing is, Aff is an ordinary woman, she wants stability and I guess, this guy as a policeman isn't too bad. He seems like a high rank one too considering his old age. :lol: Plus, I'm not surprised, these gorgeous celebrities end up going for the ugly of the ugliest people, sorry to say, for wealth and stability. I am a bit disappointed but heck, Aff still has time to say "I Don't" and switch to Aum instead for her "I Dos"! Either way, both Aum and Aff aren't married yet so like Sarn said, there's still HOPE! :spin:

misszaky

sarNie Hatchling
I'm surprised for an engaged woman to be playing a role that requires a lot of huggin-kissing scenes with another man. Cause when Noon and Kade were dating and they both played in the same lakorn... heck they didn't even kissed for real. So for Aff to be engaged and to be playing Soriya is pretty daring. If I was her fiancee. I'll be like hell no.. you can't play that role. Get it?

sarN

sarNie Granny
I'm surprised for an engaged woman to be playing a role that requires a lot of huggin-kissing scenes with another man. Cause when Noon and Kade were dating and they both played in the same lakorn... heck they didn't even kissed for real. So for Aff to be engaged and to be playing Soriya is pretty daring. If I was her fiancee. I'll be like hell no.. you can't play that role. Get it?
but lakorn doens't have real kisses hahahhahaha....they just have lots of phycial contact and when they soaked wet too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Them see thru shirt .. hahaha

lady_sati

sarNie Adult
OMG!

i havent been online for 2 days
and the pages went up 20 pages!!!

JLR is definitely the lakorn of the year!!!!!
great start of the new year too!!!

woop! woop!
im loving the episodes.
so exciting each one are.

misszaky

sarNie Hatchling
but lakorn doens't have real kisses hahahhahaha....they just have lots of phycial contact and when they soaked wet too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Them see thru shirt .. hahaha

I know lakorns doesn't have "real kisses" but they sure do get close to each other. I would be jealous for Aff's fiancee.

I guess the reason why she wears thin fabric clothing is because it hotter down in the beach area. There was a scene in the lakorn where Aum goes buy her clothes and the store owner was a Muslim lady. So it must be near Malaysia. heheeh It's really hot down there.. hotter than Bangkok I think.

cecilia

Staff member
man, i'm so CRUSH ON THIS FIANCE NEWS.. NOT A GOOD ONE on a sNOWY day :( .. now wonder i feel so down today .. GOD DAMN IT!!! sorry about my rant nah, i just got call in to the hospital too..

keep posting so i dont' have to come back and read this NASTY FIANCE NEWS! it crush my heart BUT THERE IS STILL AUM/AFF .. fighting!!!!!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
I know lakorns doesn't have "real kisses" but they sure do get close to each other. I would be jealous for Aff's fiancee.

I guess the reason why she wears thin fabric clothing is because it hotter down in the beach area. There was a scene in the lakorn where Aum goes buy her clothes and the store owner was a Muslim lady. So it must be near Malaysia. heheeh It's really hot down there.. hotter than Bangkok I think.

^^^ u notice dat muslim lady too ??? hahha . Well , she never have any big role lakorn and she prolly think Jamleuy Rak will be a break thru for her . Cuz it a HOTS ROLE . Yeah , i be jealous if i were her bf but if he the supportive type its understandable .

man, i'm so CRUSH ON THIS FIANCE NEWS.. NOT A GOOD ONE on a sNOWY day :( .. now wonder i feel so down today .. GOD DAMN IT!!! sorry about my rant nah, i just got call in to the hospital too..

keep posting so i dont' have to come back and read this NASTY FIANCE NEWS! it crush my heart BUT THERE IS STILL AUM/AFF .. fighting!!!!!!
now now it ok girl ^^^^^ the best one is alway taken :lol:

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
thanks lilxgxriah for the signature....i picked my already....
haha anytime pze...jus something to do to past time

I need help.
Can anyone make banner Jamleuy Ruk Fever for me?
I want to have one. :p

I want to do it myself but it takes so much time for me to do it.
I have to do sub this lakorn. :p

Thank you.
umm i can make a new one for you, or you can just take the ones that pze didnt use...it shld be in page 121 or i can jus msg them to you lol...it might be posted on the very first page of this forum also...feel free to take one considering i appreciate all the subs you're doing!... :D

anyways...aff's fiance looks like any other guy...i guess thats what she wants...a regular guy lol....i know you girls are deeply crushed that it isnt aum!...haha i feel your pain

leelee

sarNie Hatchling
her fiance is taht dude!i think she can do much better than that....him compared to her....idk.she is so beautiful and he is not would i would call handsome at all.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yah but oh well, acting is acting, it's Aff's career, I guess, he must understand that or else he would have pulled her out of the ET industry already. And why wouldn't Aff take the role? She and Aum probably were already eyeballing each other from previous interactions and now, finally as leads. :p

cecilia: I am crushed as well but eh, they're only fiances. Fiances and lovers that have been dating for 10 years still break up due to differences so hopefully, Aum and Aff will have a chance to bloom in their love as well after all of the breakups of course. ^_^

tinah

sarNie Coma
whats up with daras and older folks. they seem to date someone way older than their age. daras dont date each other unlike back then like how nok jariya/jonny met each other through the industry than theres chatchai/nok sinjai.