Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

NiteStarrz

sarNie Egg
Thanks TWINKY for the spoiler .. OMG .. i love every part of that scoop! :wub:
i thought LYNDA had in her blog that Sun and HARIn did have an intimate relationship.
sarn I TOO think the same as your post up there ^^

they should name the prisoner of LOVE :lol: just b/c ..
จำเลย (Jumleuy) is loosely translated to mean prisoner more specifically it means defendant as in a plaintiff vs defendant in a case or lawsuit ;p

one more thing about make- up. when people put on eyeliner, do they really put on the upper lid only or the bottom lid only cuz i think it's weird just to put either the upper or the lower lid? I use the liner on both the upper and the lowe lid. i never notice that they can put it either the top or the bottom or maybe they put on both upper and lower, but just that one of the lids r lighter than the other.Aff and Joy's make- ups r nice. i believe they both have eyeliner on and not on both of their lids or i could be wrong.

you can wear eyeliner on both your top lid and your bottom waterline however most ppl w/small eyes (ie: me ;p ) will outline my top lids w/a bold color such as black, brown, blue, or green however i outline my bottom waterline w/white b/c white reflects light thus creating the illusion of a larger eye additionally blending a small amt of white shadow at the inner corners of the eyes also helps to create the illusion of bigger eyes i hope this helps ;p

cecilia

Staff member
จำเลย (Jumleuy) is loosely translated to mean prisoner more specifically it means defendant as in a plaintiff vs defendant in a case or lawsuit ;p
you can wear eyeliner on both your top lid and your bottom waterline however most ppl w/small eyes (ie: me ;p ) will outline my top lids w/a bold color such as black, brown, blue, or green however i outline my bottom waterline w/white b/c white reflects light thus creating the illusion of a larger eye additionally blending a small amt of white shadow at the inner corners of the eyes also helps to create the illusion of bigger eyes i hope this helps ;p
Thank you ja for the title translation .. i too do the same for my eyes. it's small but it's better that way .. the lower lid tend to wear off fast ..Lol

as for the banner i made previously. anyone can use it .. no need to ask na kha. :wub:

sarN, too lazy to make food ... i just got back from lunch .. having some curry soup .. nice and warm. . *pass over to sarn* :lol:

AH, IT'S SNOWING HARD HERE IN WISCONSIN TOO :( .. suck .. i'm still at work .. but doing nothing anyway. :loool:

here's an old picture from ch3 board :

I think this has been posted too .. but not sure . i'm reposting it again

puppylov

sarNie Adult
have people tried to put the eyeliner only on the upper lid or just the bottom, but not both. If they dun put eyeliner on both the upper and lower then it's just weird.

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
i seriously how it would be if ken & ann did accept the role to this lakorn...but im happy seeing Aum & Aff together..they look so cute...especially Aum..my gosh..sexy!!!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Was Sarn down a moment ago? I couldn't log in. :lmao: Anyway, made some more manipulations.

I have to go back and read the posts I missed. ^_^

misszaky

sarNie Hatchling
okay. these are last minute one b/c everyone's been contributing here ..
before heading to bed. here's what i have done quickly .. didn't do much :lol:

*NIGHT everyone.. it has been fun .. will see everyone in 3 hours. LOl

I really like how you make it look vintage. 2 THUMBS UP!!!

Muddie Murda

smile...
Just started this lakorn...GOSH AUM IS DAMN SEXYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

=D

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
rugrats81: Thank you for the awesome summary of the next episode. ^_^ They're too cute, bickering. And thank goodness, So is with Harith all the time now. I mean, honestly, does Hartith really trust Bai that much to have him babysit her without having dirty intentions? I mean, Bai obviously didn't care about Harith's feelings and is fooling around with Boonthai right? All those days and nights where So was with Bai alone, things could have really happened. :huh:

cecilia: Whoa, these banners are simply too gorgeous! Thanks for the caps. I love Aff, she's so animated, cute, and gorgeous. Aum too, he looks good with dress shirts or whenever he enters the city. :lol:

lynda: I love your analysis. Yup, I agree with your point of view of Sunsanee and the supporting characters. There's no one to hate in this lakorn, even Sunsanee as she has her own struggles. I like it this way thus no one going crazy in the end. -_-

A few more days ya'll, and we'll see more episodes. By the way, I LOVE LOVE LOVE the new Sarn Banner!

chinda

sarNie Elites
Aff has a fiancé? I was watching the preview of ratree samosorn on youtube and someone post a comment about her fiancé. Apparently he is a policeman.
Can someone confirm ?

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Aff has a fiancé? I was watching the preview of ratree samosorn on youtube and someone post a comment about her fiancé. Apparently he is a policeman.
Can someone confirm ?
Ahh, BOO- I'm not sure but this what I found so far. :angry: Gosh, is he butt ugly and old! Even Aff's Father is better looking. :blink:

chinda

sarNie Elites
awww thank you thank you:( I'm tiny disappointed that she's already engaged i mean A&A would look a way better as a couple, don't you guys agree? he looks old...