Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

nophankh

sarNie Adult
ok , i can't get enough of JRL so i went to re-watch teaser and read spoiler .
..... according to the teaser & spoiler im assuming it after the R' scene and Harit was saying he didn't mean & sorry for wat he done ;) but how believable is dat ??? He did try to attempt R" like wat 3 X !!!! So was those time just to scar her ?? :lol: I just thought its kind of funnie .
Thank god I wasn't the only one. it's sad. we're so addicted.

I use that half-ass excuse every time when I get trouble and it's my fault. lol
All I have to say is...what a loser.
Yea it is pretty funny.

cecilia

Staff member
ok , i can't get enough of JRL so i went to re-watch teaser and read spoiler .
..... according to the teaser & spoiler im assuming it after the R' scene and Harit was saying he didn't mean & sorry for wat he done ;) but how believable is dat ??? He did try to attempt R" like wat 3 X !!!! So was those time just to scar her ?? :lol: I just thought its kind of funnie .
that's my guess too .. after re-watching that teaser of him apologizing that he didn't meant to do it .. the though .. YUP. it happen .. i mean, he upset her alot already but she have not throw in such BIG FIT like that .. so it have to happen to have her result in something like that .. it's not as if he went up to her and be like .. I'M SORRY, YOU'RE THE WRONG GIRL' and then got her all caught up like that. it have to happen to make her that aggravate.

ah. i'm making these few caps from episode one .. HE'S ALL OVER HER before he know it .. He's getting pull into his own trap ..

here's to relive the moment. the STRIP GAME! :wub:

*If you win, you can eat .. is it 20 or 40 questions? .. she got one right though :lol:

Playing it with the rule or taking it off without the rule. either way, strip game will be strip game per HARITH

what should come off first .. eyes her up and down <- see how his mind wonder off to :lol: The look on her face is PRICELESS!

nophankh

sarNie Adult
that's my guess too .. after re-watching that teaser of him apologizing that he didn't meant to do it .. the though .. YUP. it happen .. i mean, he upset her alot already but she have not throw in such BIG FIT like that .. so it have to happen to have her result in something like that .. it's not as if he went up to her and be like .. I'M SORRY, YOU'RE THE WRONG GIRL' and then got her all caught up like that. it have to happen to make her that aggravate.

ah. i'm making these few caps from episode one .. HE'S ALL OVER HER before he know it .. He's getting pull into his own trap ..

*If you win, you can eat .. is it 20 or 40 questions? .. she got one right though :lol:

Playing it with the rule or taking it off without the rule. either way, strip game will be strip game per HARITH

what should come off first .. eyes her up and down <- see how his mind wonder off to :lol: The look on her face is PRICELESS!
Awesomeness. I love it. Thanks much Cecilia.

sarN

sarNie Granny
:lol: her express are priceless when he say something explicit :r-scene-pop-corn: to her LMAOoooo but does the question she ask right or wrong ?? I mean of course Harit will blurst out wrong HHAAHAHAH even if she got it right but wat island are they at ? Is it Pookat ?

chenling

sarNie Adult

These are GREAT, I love the look on his face and then her's at the end...lol... Strip game with him, not so bad I think ;) And you are right cecilia he is getting wrapped up in his own game. Sinking in deeper and deeper, this has to be one of the best drama's I've ever seen..brilliant!!!!

cecilia

Staff member
as a result .. he rush in and grab her when she didn't want too ..

*see, HARITH is in deep trouble the minute he start seeing through her :loool: JUST LOOK at that nice smirk/smile.

misszaky

sarNie Hatchling
misszaky: I love this one, all your stuff is great!!!! Oooo do you take icon request??

and thank you aiyaja for those pics!!! Aum and Aff look made for one another!

I can try doing icons. Who do you want one of? I'm not that good at it.

sarN

sarNie Granny
cuz she tooo HOT to resist . Den he wouldn't keep on touching & kissing & say all those sexy line & attempt to R' LAMOOOoooooo funnie and all the clothes he buy for her is those thin see thur fabic hahah and the last shirt was pink still see thur but he pick a cute color and even got her a dress .I remember in the begin when he throw her in the truck hahahah . He did say she just normal looking .. yeah right he know she HOT.

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
ahhh!! the strip game!! haha...love it!...yay!!...more pictures for me to save and make banners out of....i think aff is so freakin gorgeous...b4 this lakorn i jus saw her as an average looking n'ek, ya know pretty an all...but after watching this, i think of her as freakin beautiful!..same with aum, never really thought he was all that great until i started watching this lakorn...well its current 1:30A.M here...so i'm going to bed!! mid-terms tomorrow! :(

cecilia

Staff member
More caps for AUM fans : he look good in here with this look

^would this make everyone hyper and believe maybe it's true .. could be the clothes too but whatever. i'll just assume it something else :wub:

*POOR brother. he did died for a GOOD CAUSE .. for us SO/HARITH fans .. :ph34r:

(ah! for the aum fans : :wub: - showing off what he have )

(look at that arm .. :drool: )

*she's too beautiful, no wonder HARITH can't resist her hidden charm :wub:

*i love how they does the makeup on these girls' eyes, so BEAUTIFUL :clap:

Wow, she cried so beautifully too :spin:

rugrats81

sarNie Hatchling
continue where i left off

“Having me follow you like this, are you not tired of it,� SO asked hakrit
“I’m not tired of it. You have to be by me at all times, remember that.�
After replying her, he turned to the ocean and took off his shirt
“What are you doing?�
“I’m going to go down into the ocean and take a look at my pearls.�
“Don’t tell me that I am going with you.�
“If you wanted to go down, I would not let you. You would just get in my way. This is my pearl farm not a zoo. I don’t let outside people go sown to look at it for fun.�
Hakrit dove down and when he was gone one of his female workers came and watched SO. Just what hakrit instructed.
That afternoon, hakrit and SO stayed at the farm for lunch. SO refused to eat with hakrit, instead she ate with the workers.
That night SO came and talked to some of the male workers.
“khun pu ying (term for the lady of the house)…� one of the workers started to stay
“Can you call me SO instead?� interrupted SO
“khun SO, is that your nick name? this morning I heard khun hakrit call you sanseenee.�
“don’t worry about him. He can call me whatever but I want you to call me so.�
The workers asked if she wanted them to do anything but she decline. She just asked about the farm and how things are run. She was trying to find out ways that she can escape. During the conversation, hakrit came over and pulled her into the house.
“I turn around for a little bit and you’re off showing your face to the workers. Did you not notice that the workers are all guys? Or did you wanted to find a way out of here that you were willing to exchange anything.�
“if I wanted to make an exchange I would not do it you can caught me.�
“be careful, you lose your body.�
“if free or worth it, it is my body.�
“smart mouth, I should…..,� he pulls her arm and strung her body towards him and hugs her. She struggle to get free and he threaten her. “I might have to take you outside and kiss you in front of all the workers.�
“how much longer are you going to treat me like this?�
“Like what, a man and a woman staying under the same roof, in the same room, what is wrong with that. I am just doing what you and harin did.�
“I never did anything with harin.�
“then try doing it with his big brother. I have experience with women, better then my brother. Stop moving.�
Hakrit threw SO onto the bed and he forced a kiss on her. She struggle until she got the chance to bite him in the shoulder. He let out a scream warned her that one day she will be his.
The next day, one of hakrit mainland worker (kawin) came into the island. He brought with him a magazine that had saseenee in it wearing one of hakrit's pearl necklaces. He was about to show hakrit when one of his other workers came running saying that SO has disappeared. Hakrit quickly ran off. Hakrit found SO in the water about to drown. Hakrit dove into the water and rescued her. the workers there had their face down because they were afraid that Hakrit was going to punish them. One worker after another said to blame them.
SO step up and said not to blame them. “I am wrong. I am stupid that this happen to me.�
“good that you know that, next time you want to come around here tell me.�
So was confused because it sounds like he was going to let her go. When the workers left he told her that he said that because the workers were there. He told her that if he let her go she would have to swim to the mainland. SO was mad so she took the towel that she was drying her hair with and threw it in his face.
Back at the farm she saw the magazine that the worker bought over and was surprised to see sanseenee picture. She decided that she was not going to let hakrit hurt sanseenee, the person that she owes a lot to. SO tore the picture out of the magazine and shred into pieces. kawin was confused who tore the picture out.
The next day SO just sat around because she had nothing to do and nowhere to go. In the afternoon hakrit handed her a pearl bracelet that were all imperfect and had no worth.
“you think that giving me this will make me stop hating, dream on.� SO replied to his gesture
“think what you want.�
SO starred at his face, she was not sure if she should trust him. Hakrit grabbed her hand put the pearl bracelet on her.
“are your hands not able to be gentle,� SO angrily said to him
“This is what I can do…. Do not take it off.� Hakrit demanded.

sarN

sarNie Granny
:wub: :wub: where is Tinker

XXXXX dat why me & Duracell alway hang around the fourm like monkey on branches ...for spoiler

misszaky

sarNie Hatchling
Wow, this is the most artwork I've done for any lakorn. I'm constantly checking this forum thru-out the day.. ahhaha

For the person who asked for icons; here they are. They're not the best but yea.. feel free to take them.

nophankh

sarNie Adult
to continue where i left off

“Having me follow you like this, are you not tired of it,� SO asked hakrit
“I’m not tired of it. You have to be by me at all times, remember that.�
After replying her, he turned to the ocean and took off his shirt
“What are you doing?�
“I’m going to go down into the ocean and take a look at my pearls.�
“Don’t tell me that I am going with you.�
“If you wanted to go down, I would not let you. You would just get in my way. This is my pearl farm not a zoo. I don’t let outside people go sown to look at it for fun.�
Hakrit dove down and when he was gone one of his female workers came and watched SO. Just what hakrit instructed.
That afternoon, hakrit and SO stayed at the farm for lunch. SO refused to eat with hakrit, instead she ate with the workers.
That night SO came and talked to some of the male workers.
“khun pu ying (term for the lady of the house)…� one of the workers started to stay
“Can you call me SO instead?� interrupted SO
“khun SO, is that your nick name? this morning I heard khun hakrit call you sanseenee.�
“don’t worry about him. He can call me whatever but I want you to call me so.�
The workers asked if she wanted them to do anything but she decline. She just asked about the farm and how things are run. She was trying to find ou ways that she can escape. During the conversation, hakrit came over and pulled her into the house.
“I turn around for a little bit and you’re off showing your face to the workers. Did you not notice that the workers are all guys? Or did you wanted to find a way out of here that you were willing to exchange anything.�
“if I wanted to make an exchange I would not do it you can caught me.�
“be careful, you lose your body.�
“if free or worth it, it is my body.�
“smart mouth, I should…..,� he pulls her arm and strung her body towards him and hugs her. She struggle to get free and he threaten her. “I might have to take you outside and kiss you in front of all the workers.�
“how much longer are you going to treat me like this?�
“Like what, a man and a woman staying under the same roof, in the same room, what is wrong with that. I am just doing what you and harin did.�
“I never did anything with harin.�
“then try doing it with his big brother. I have experience with women, better then my brother. Stop moving.�
Hakrit threw SO onto the bed and he forced a kiss on her. She struggle until she got the chance to bite him in the shoulder. He let out a scream warned her that one day she will be his.
The next day, one of hakrit mainland worker (kawin) came into the island. He brought with him a magazine that had saseenee in it wearing one of hakrit's pearl necklaces. He was about to show hakrit when one of his other workers came running saying that SO has disappeared. Hakrit quickly ran off. Hakrit found SO in the water about to drown. Hakrit dove into the water and rescued her. the workers there had their face down because they were afraid that Hakrit was going to punish them. One worker after another said to blame them.
SO step up and said not to blame them. “I am wrong. I am stupid that this happen to me.�
“good that you know that, next time you want to come around here tell me.�
So was confused because it sounds like he was going to let her go. When the workers left he told her that he said that because the workers were there. He told her that if he let her go she would have to swim to the mainland. SO was mad so she took the towel that she was drying her hair with and threw it in his face.
Back at the farm she saw the magazine that the worker bought over and was surprised to see sanseenee picture. She decided that she was not going to let hakrit hurt sanseenee, the person that she owes a lot to. SO tore the picture out of the magazine and shred into pieces. kawin was confused who tore the picture out.
The next day SO just sat around because she had nothing to do and nowhere to go. In the afternoon hakrit handed her a pearl bracelet that were all imperfect and had no worth.
“you think that giving me this will make me stop hating, dream on.� SO replied to his gesture
“think what you want.�
SO starred at his face, she was not sure if she should trust him. Hakrit grabbed her hand put the pearl bracelet on her.
“are your hands not able to be gentle,� SO angrily said to him
“This is what I can do…. Do not take it off.� Hakrit demanded.
Oh my god, I screamed when I saw this. TOO cute, I know this is part of ep. 6. oh I can't wait. I don't have work either on monday.

rugrats81

sarNie Hatchling
i am thinking that the reason he is so apologetic after the rape is because he have a inkling that she was a virgin. i sense that he had that question when he was confessing at his brother's grave. he always thought that sanseenee had something with harin and if i remember correctly, harin had a diary that outline his relationship with sanseenee. maybe there was a confession of sexual intimacy in there. then of course later he find out that he have the wrong girl so that added to the guilt.

sarN

sarNie Granny
yes , Harin did have a diary that outline his relationship with sanseenee i think it was in eps 4 ?? Everything from huges to kisses sooo LMAOoooo a guy would keep diary of stuff like dat!!!