Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

cecilia

Staff member
man, i took a nap and came in blast with ARTWORKS .. you gals are awesome .. ^^
THANKS AIYA for the picture. they are just so good looking atm.
*SIGHED* i finish rewatching the DVD for episode 1 on my dvdplyer again ..
boy it so much better in high quality. Aff's and Joy's eyes are pretty .. sad thing is ..
they have false lashes on but it's okay, it still look very pretty..

*update first page already..if you wanna see more stuff ..check out first page for update info of all pictures na.

nophankh

sarNie Adult
man, i took a nap and came in blast with ARTWORKS .. you gals are awesome .. ^^
THANKS AIYA for the picture. they are just so good looking atm.
*SIGHED* i finish rewatching the DVD for episode 1 on my dvdplyer again ..
boy it so much better in high quality. Aff's and Joy's eyes are pretty .. sad thing is ..
they have false lashes on but it's okay, it still look very pretty..

Girl you have HQ Dvd version, hook us up. Is there a possibility of anyone ripping the dvd and posting it on MU or Send?

Sorry can you delete my double post again.

cecilia

Staff member
Girl you have HQ Dvd version, hook us up. Is there a possibility of anyone ripping the dvd and posting it on MU or Send?

Sorry can you delete my double post again.
i've deleted it for you .. anyway, i was thinking about it .. b/c it's so simple for me to just rip it and upload it here ..LOl . maybe split it into multiple links via direct upload or something .. so far, i only have episode one .. i will try to do that asap.

cecilia, so are you the one who updated the first page lol. we never found out who
yea, it's fun sitting here reading all the gals' guessing :loool:

ilovenumandoil... MAN, your name should be change around .. i keep typing in ILOVEOILANDNUM :lol: .. why? .. b/c i'm oil devotee too . LOl

chenling

sarNie Adult
Here's another half-ass attempt not-so-good artwork of mine. =( It's so hard to make something different.

misszaky: I love this one, all your stuff is great!!!! Oooo do you take icon request??

and thank you aiyaja for those pics!!! Aum and Aff look made for one another!

nophankh

sarNie Adult
i've deleted it for you .. anyway, i was thinking about it .. b/c it's so simple for me to just rip it and upload it here ..LOl . maybe split it into multiple links via direct upload or something .. so far, i only have episode one .. i will try to do that asap.
yea, it's fun sitting here reading all the gals' guessing :loool:
Oh thanks for deleting it for me.
I'll take .dat files too if its a VCD.
I don't want to pressure you or anything, but you should DO IT. lol.

I'm an movie uploader for IU forums and I know how long it takes to upload files.
It takes awhile.
For 700MB HQ file, it takes like 3-4 hrs depending on your upload speed.
I have two comps, so I just do it on one and use the other.

You're probably an uploader too, so you know.
No pressure.

sarN

sarNie Granny
LAMOOOoooo i do call u iluvsarnandoil !!! cuz it look like my name can fit in it w/o u notice it

cecilia

Staff member
LAMOOOoooo i do call u iluvsarnandoil !!! cuz it look like my name can fit in it w/o u notice it
haha. and it sound alike too .. :p

LYNDA <- i used to be an uploader .. i gave up on it since LOVE TO KILL end ..LOl.. too tired of uploading hq files .. i just grab them from quick download in clubbox for me. but i still thankful that there are so many uploaders out there atm .. i mean, when clubbox stuck, i run to them LOL

ah as for the vdo goes. it's in vob file .. i just split it from the dvd .. if you have a dvd program thing, you can even make it into a dvd disc yourself .. or maybe, i'll convert it into avi later or something .. i'll think about it .. i'm still in process of splitting them up.

nophankh

sarNie Adult
I swear, at times, I wish I can freeze this thread until I come back from work.
and then start up the conversation again.
I been gone for like a few hours and it moves 4 pages, I have to back track to get the scope.
I've never been in a lakorn thread where people linger on even though the show isn't airing.

cecilia

Staff member
^well, this is the first one .. setting the record .. so there you go ..

what i do is .. bookmark it so i know where i left off .. otherwise, when i'm back .. i have to look and try to remember where .. Lol .. but again,
i don't often leave this thread too .. so it's easy for me to catch up in a page or so.LOl

sarN

sarNie Granny
ok , i can't get enough of JRL so i went to re-watch teaser and read spoiler .
..... according to the teaser & spoiler im assuming it after the R' scene and Harit was saying he didn't mean & sorry for wat he done ;) but how believable is dat ??? He did try to attempt R" like wat 3 X !!!! So was those time just to scar her ?? :lol: I just thought its kind of funnie .