Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
AH.. i'm home .. and guess what i have in my hand .> JLR HQ .. okay. i'm getting excited all over again ..^^
Making more better and clearer caps for everyone .. more artworks .. yes pls..

*i got PUNCH version of the ost half memorize in my head ..LOl .. singing to the tune of it too . now that's crazy
I got home from the library. But leavin a lil bit, got to finish my hwork. :( Dont want to leave The JUNGLE! :lol:

sunisa

wow...i missed coming into this forum yesterday.it already 120 pages.that's crazy. :yahoo: anyway,i haven't read the pages that i missed yet.but thanks you girls for the summaries/spolers and all those mag scan and artworks. :wub: :wub: :wub: i have to go study for my two finals tomorrow. :( i will be back to read everything after my exam.i haven't seen epi 5 yet. :D

chinda

sarNie Elites
Yeah, that why I said Aum needs to buy more clothes for Aff. :lol: :(
AHAHA yeah i agree she' s been wearing the same shirt for 3 episodes now, okay well she changed into the pink one aum bought for her sometimes.
But according to the preview of episode 6, she will FINALLY wear a new green shirt not like those see-through shirts :rolleyes:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Don't mind me, I'm still new at manipulations. Since they don't have much photos together, I decided to make my own. :lol:

Let's Get Naked! ^_^

chenling

sarNie Adult
Don't mind me, I'm still new at manipulations. Since they don't have much photos together, I decided to make my own. :lol:

Wow aiyaja that looks well it looks real!!! I love it, they look so good together. You need to give us fans MORE!!!

the wallie didn't come out like I wanted, guess I will have to do another one. Thanks for the new pics posted!!

puppylov

sarNie Adult
if you watch the show that they were on u really dun see any eye contact bt them and not as close as compared to joy and aum although i didn't watch the show, but I saw pixs or maybe there is some contact

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
chenling: Your blending abilities are way way better than mine. ^_^ Thanks for sharing; it's very pretty. I love the colors in the background and the photo you chose.

Here's another manipulation.

tinah

sarNie Coma
wow, i think u gals made a record for SW cuz i havent seen a thread this active before beside LGJ. the lakorn hasnt even come to an end yet

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
if you watch the show that they were on u really dun see any eye contact bt them and not as close as compared to joy and aum although i didn't watch the show, but I saw pixs or maybe there is some contact
Perhaps they're shy? I mean, after Aum touching Aff so much, like literally all over, when the filming is done, hahah, there is a bit of shyness left. :lol: Aum probably couldn't believe how insanely in love he acted towards Aff when he acted the role of Harith. ^_^ Plus, Aff doesn't seem like a jumpy person, she's quite reserved so I don't expect them to show how close they are. The onscreen chemistry is enough. I mean, they're still humans, doesn't matter how great of actors they are, they can't just generate chemistry out of nowhere. :p And honestly, there is TONS! :spin:

sulad

sarNie Adult

Let's Get Naked! ^_^
Damn.
That's HOT.
And that's what I call a Pro.
It look like a real photoshoot of them.
So freaken HOT.

russe

sarNie Adult
dang... when was the last time I saw you guys when crazy over a lakorn.... was it roy sneah rai? I didn't really notice Aum until I saw him in Thee Trakoon Song w/Bau, I thought he was hot in there and even hotter in this lakorn. hehehe I love reading you guys posts ya'll made my day :D

chenling

sarNie Adult
Perhaps they're shy? I mean, after Aum touching Aff so much, like literally all over, when the filming is done, hahah, there is a bit of shyness left. :lol: Aum probably couldn't believe how insanely in love he acted towards Aff when he acted the role of Harith. ^_^ Plus, Aff doesn't seem like a jumpy person, she's quite reserved so I don't expect them to show how close they are. The onscreen chemistry is enough. I mean, they're still humans, doesn't matter how great of actors they are, they can't just generate chemistry out of nowhere. :p And honestly, there is TONS! :spin:
I agree, they are actors, their jobs are to become other people. And you are right, I don't think they wouldn't show how close they are. Could you see all the gossip magazines going on and on about them if they had been looking at one another every single minute? I think they have tons of chemistry too and I hope we get to see many, many more dramas with them in it.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Aiyaja, that's a hot pic. Although at a glance, I thought Aum had on a thong. Lol.
Haha, me too but nah, he has jeans on.

Aum's photos are always of him half naked. ^_^ Anyway, I need more Aum and Aff photos, honestly, I really need some more. I checked the threads but not much was posted and then their Thai Boards aren't all that established either. Aiya, I need some. I'm dying to make some manipulations but sometimes, the right pictures are so hard to find. Poo- -_-

sarN

sarNie Granny
AHAHA yeah i agree she' s been wearing the same shirt for 3 episodes now, okay well she changed into the pink one aum bought for her sometimes.But according to the preview of episode 6, she will FINALLY wear a new green shirt not like those see-through shirts :rolleyes:
yup, she got a green one and it not see thru . she prolly pick it out herself :lol: