Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
So had no choice but to wipe down hakrit face and neck with wet wash cloth.
HOT, I wish I could do that for Aum! :lol:

While doing this hakrit grabbed SO’s body and pulled her in to hug and whine that he was hungry. SO feed him the porridge. SO took care of him, when he pretend to sleep SO would sit there and watch over him. Finally she sees the plant that Hakrit ate to get sick and she knew immediately that she was tricked and she was mad.
Aum and Aff are funny, trick over trick, I see. I can see my world is spinning whe Harit grabbed SO's body. :spin: :wub:

“He is warm because he ate this plant. You think a farm daughter like me is that stupid�, she said to herself.
SO was preparing him porridge and she added a lot of fish sauce and also replace the fresh water with ocean water. So feed him the porridge and he spit it out because it was so salty.
I would do the same like Aff. :lol:

SO got up and moved away, smiling that she was able to get him back.
Seem like So falling in love with him, she might blush who know. :wub: :blush:

“I am not embarrassed because these last two days I had a woman look after me. Wipe my body, feed me, and would watch over me when I was sleeping. You are really a devoted prisoner.�
Really want to see this scene, I'm sure in that hut is alot of love coming out from Aum. :drool: hehe

SO was angry and threw something at hakrit and stomped her feet out of the hut. Hakrit followed her to continue bugging her.
Aww, :wub: this is tottallly cute, I want to faint, really blush now,. :blush: They rock!
:dude:
hehe

cecilia

Staff member
HAHAH.. i'm blushing at the moment all b/c of this SPOILER !!! :wub: .. i'm officiall off to go home .. see everyone in 15 minutes.. :loool: ..

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
HAHAH.. i'm blushing at the moment all b/c of this SPOILER !!! :wub: .. i'm officiall off to go home .. see everyone in 15 minutes.. :loool: ..
Same, I have to return the library books, so see you and other in 15 minutes or less. :p

cecilia

Staff member
Same for me, but this monkey hopes to get banana scenes of Aff and Aum
:lol: ok,PRISNA Don't kill me. .but this make me think of something else .. :ph34r: JUNGLE LOVE .. that is one hot tropical island for sure :wub:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG... u didn't just say it AGAIN HAHAHHAHA . JUNGLE LOVE :lol:
Remember I live in the JUNGE and fell down the tree, so not really some like other monkey. :lol: :p You knows I really alot of JUNGLE LOVE IN THIS JUNGLE! :lol:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Same for me, but this monkey hopes to get banana scenes of Aff and Aum
:lol: ok,PRISNA Don't kill me. .but this make me think of something else .. :ph34r: JUNGLE LOVE .. that is one hot tropical island for sure :wub:
Yes, it's a one HOT tropical JUNGLE LOVE ISLAND! :lol:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
we're extremist and horrible in a good way when we come to think of it that way ..i'm with you on that .. :wub:
I'm just not any extremist but I'm an Aum&Aff extremist. I have been hit by cupid and its arrow for AUM+AFF=JRL LOVE!

PZE:Thanks so much for the photos! Ahhh- Heart Attack, literally.

rugrats81: Thanks for the spoilers! I know, reading in Thai and translating isn't such an easy task but all of your work is deeply appreciated! ^_^

Honestly, I've searched almost everywhere but the amount of photos and information on these two aren't enough so calling out to all those who know how to work PS, you don't have to be a pro but as long as you know how to navigate your way around PS, please CONTRIBUTE ART! I am, will be back. I'm doing my online class and babysitting my infamous niece but will make time to do art! :lol:

neena

sarNie Adult
Help me!! I see Aum everywhere! I'm so into this lakorn...i even see him in Bollywood actor Zayed Khan!! :lol: I thought they kinda looked alike when i was watching SRK's new movie Om Shanti Om. hahaha..weird.

misszaky

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for spoilers. Now we all have to wait till Monday which means no school and work for me. Yippee. I'll make some more artwork when I get off from work. I swear I am devoting too much time to JLR when I should be studying for school since mid-term is approaching near. AHH!! I am so slacking off from work too.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Thanks for spoilers. Now we all have to wait till Monday which means no school and work for me. Yippee. I'll make some more artwork when I get off from work. I swear I am devoting too much time to JLR when I should be studying for school since mid-term is approaching near. AHH!! I am so slacking off from work too.
Ahh, I totally love your atwork! We should all create a separate thread of only JRL Artwork, like a section of its own or something because it's soooo worthy of it. And let's all spill our love into making this thread/section grow. JRL needs our support so let's show them how powerful and crazy it gets here at Sarn!

misszaky

sarNie Hatchling
Ahh, I totally love your atwork! We should all create a separate thread of only JRL Artwork, like a section of its own or something because it's soooo worthy of it. And let's all spill our love into making this thread/section grow. JRL needs our support so let's show them how powerful and crazy it gets here at Sarn!

Thanks but they all tend to look the same. I try to use different colors and place the pictures differently but I end up using the same techniques and colors. I use a lot of gradients and overlaying them and ALOT of brushes to bring the pictures to look sorta old and vintage.. hehehe

We should. I think I should do other cast-members too but there isn't much pictures of them at all. I am not too fond of Joy. She annoyed the hell out of me in BAN SAI THONG w/ Num. Actually there's alot of THAI celebs that annoys me because of the role they choose to play in lakorns. I am a way too bias. eheheh. Well I have about 3 more hours till I get off from work. so Yea..

sarN

sarNie Granny

Then dis must be the scene where he pretend to be sick :wub: *same shirt*

sarN

sarNie Granny

i guess i can . i got the POWER . Let me think where should i put it hahha

onahc

sarNie Elites
it's a torcher to wait for this lakon on mon-tuesday, it should air friday-sunday so we get three episodes a week.

cecilia

Staff member
AH.. i'm home .. and guess what i have in my hand .> JLR HQ .. okay. i'm getting excited all over again ..^^
Making more better and clearer caps for everyone .. more artworks .. yes pls..

*i got PUNCH version of the ost half memorize in my head ..LOl .. singing to the tune of it too . now that's crazy