Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

cecilia

Staff member
^Episode 5 live stream that were record with commercial are posted in BUDDIE MEDIA .. check there ..

Was these posted here before? ... i dont' remember seeing it in the thread

Credit: as tagged ll sarnworld

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
no cecilia those havent been posted up yet thanks

awww Joy and Harin looks cute :) tooo bad she played him and dumped him and all dhat...

JOy looks so much better with long hair :lol:

nophankh

sarNie Adult
^Episode 5 live stream that were record with commercial are posted in BUDDIE MEDIA .. check there ..

Was these posted here before? ... i dont' remember seeing it in the thread

Credit: as tagged ll sarnworld

Girl you're crazy, thanks much for all the spoiler pics and promotional pics.

harit's brother harin kinda look similar
Awhile back, someone said that the role of Harit was poorly casted.
I was like huh? I've always thought they casted everyone well.
Even though they weren't related, they look alike.
Serious, this series is well casted.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
I've been missing out cuz of skool and all but did Aum raped her yet...I'm still on epiosde 1...lol...and too lazy to check back on the other pages

:loool: dont mean to pick on you tubbytinker. I just vouldn't help it. I started laughing after reading ur first line. "Did Um raped her yet?" Skip all the other details ahahah we're "r" scene fan indeed.

Man it had to end right there. Now we have to wait. OH man i'm gunna go grab the lakorn magazine and read it.

^ poorly casted?? as in his acting ability or his appearance? I think his looks fit as p'um brother. If it's his acting...lolz dude only came out for like 4minute? Then he was a goner.

puppylov

sarNie Adult
i think the raper won't b successful again cuz the preview of epi 6 you see mai in the background probably trying to intervene again. i think aum has a feeling for aff already without him knowing it. this lakorn needs to have more sweet scenes

nophankh

sarNie Adult
:loool: dont mean to pick on you tubbytinker. I just vouldn't help it. I started laughing after reading ur first line. "Did Um raped her yet?" Skip all the other details ahahah we're "r" scene fan indeed.

Man it had to end right there. Now we have to wait. OH man i'm gunna go grab the lakorn magazine and read it.
^ poorly casted?? as in his acting ability or his appearance? I think his looks fit as p'um brother. If it's his acting...lolz dude only came out for like 4minute? Then he was a goner.
I don't know, they didn't like the fact that Aum was playing Harit. I don't think they cared about the brother who came out for like a 4 minutes.
From just looking at the similarities of Aum and this young dude means that the cast director knew what he was doing. I think it was mostly appearance. They wanted Rome to be Harit. I don't know. It's been awhile, kinda old discussion.

i think the raper won't b successful again cuz the preview of epi 6 you see mai in the background probably trying to intervene again. i think aum has a feeling for aff already without him knowing it. this lakorn needs to have more sweet scenes
I agree. He unconsciously brought her clothing when he was in town. Obviously Aff was on his mind. When he got back to his hotel, he was baffle as to why he brought her clothing in the first place. TOOO CUTE>

cecilia

Staff member
i think it was a well caste group of actors ..

crazy? ..I am on a roll now.. i'm still trying to find some more unseen pictures. anyone have any?

anyway, found this old old song of the ost .. upload it to share .. it sound so GHOSTLY LIKE .. :wacko: I like PUNCH version better now .. :wub:

http://www.zshare.net/download/6555435395c5ef/

hey, is this the novel? http://www.puendee.com/index.php?main_page...products_id=316

some more from various site

At least it's better than these :loool: OLD OLD VERSION :sorry na, i didn't see the old one. but yup. the new one are so much better :wub:

YUP.. AND BONUS!!!

<-- Article here. can't read thai :( http://entertainment.thaiza.com/detail_82284.html

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
This lakorn isn't draggy at all. Yes, So failed in so many attempts to run away but that's what I love about it. Seems like the very first time So ran away, Harit ran after her due to hate but if you notice, the more So runs away, the more Harit chases after her, not for hate now but more and more of love. The first time, he wanted to bring So back to torture but now, it's like he can't live without her; she has to be by his side or else his life is empty.

Just watched Episode 5, I'm still in LOVE. ^_^

nophankh

sarNie Adult
This lakorn isn't draggy at all. Yes, So failed in so many attempts to run away but that's what I love about it. Seems like the very first time So ran away, Harit ran after her due to hate but if you notice, the more So runs away, the more Harit chases after her, not for hate now but more and more of love. The first time, he wanted to bring So back to torture but now, it's like he can't live without her; she has to be by his side or else his life is empty.

Just watched Episode 5, I'm still in LOVE. ^_^
I've notice that too. The way he word things is like he wants to be her hubby.
Remember in the first ep., he was like I wouldn't touch you because you're not worth it.
Now he's all over her.
It seems he just wants to be close to her.

I've also noticed that he is hurt by her words, before he didn't even care.

.miko

sarNie Hatchling
I don't think Rome would have suited the role as Harit. He looks too smooth (?) lol. Aum can look dirty and messy but hot at the same time. And his temper in Jamluey Ruk literally scares me, I think his acting is VERY believable.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Especial that smile of his toward the end of ep5 that's a give away that he enjoy staying close to her ahahaha especially in the same room. *cough cough* his comments are so .... :loool:

I think he enjoy that angle of aff... hehehe

Look at how much anger he put into his eyes.

credit to atc

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I've notice that too. The way he word things is like he wants to be her hubby.
Remember in the first ep., he was like I wouldn't touch you because you're not worth it.
Now he's all over her.
It seems he just wants to be close to her.

I've also noticed that he is hurt by her words, before he didn't even care.
Haha, he's always pushing himself on her and offering her to be his wife and him her hubby, so true! This is called love, unsure when it happened, it just happens.

Yup, he forgave his employee's son and even bragged about it to So in the cave, trying to show her that he has a heart, opposite from her opinions, the words that deeply hurted him. And he even said that he would forgive her and let her go if she admitted her sins; he seemed pretty serious to me about that. Harit has softened up so much from the first episode.

Aum and Aff are perfect for the roles. I'm sorry, I can't imagine Ken, Rome, Oil, or anyone else but Aum so let it be. Same thing, Aff too, she's perfect for the role. Both Aum and Aff together are heavenly; it's their awesome chemistry that makes this lakorn soooo good and intense. John and Ning weren't as intense and interesting, I can tell you that much and John has that scary look too. We've seen Ken and Oil be mean before so we think heck, they can play this role better than Aum or some may think that Ann, Noon, and Aum are such great actresses, they can do a better job than Aff but all I have to say is, it was meant to be like this so Aum and Aff would be my first choice even if I had to choose all over again. ^_^

tinah

sarNie Coma
thanks! i cant see the pix right now cuz my comp is loading too slow

hey, how many times has aff ran into a snake. like 3 right