Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I was going through the threads for photos and didn't see these posted. Have these been posted before? If yes, sorry but they're so worth going googoogaga for all over again.

cecilia

Staff member
hOLY mother of GOD! AIYA these are gorgeous and HOT! i'm going gagagagasgasdgasga over it atm! :lol:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I normally don't surf around Thai boards for just anyone na but for Aum and Aff and JLR, I AM! So I'm hoping I can find more goodies for us. ^_^ Does anyone have Aff's Thai board link? I found Aum's but not much is posted.

cecilia

Staff member
WAHU .. AIYAYou're spoiling me with pictures now .. keep it coming, i in need of them .. the more we have the merrier it get .. the crazier we crave .. :loool:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
The cast and crew had a closing party but gr, no photos of Aum and Aff together. -_- Dude, I'm going insane. There's quite a few articles and news but dude, I'm too lazy to translate plus have to get back to class. :wacko:

cecilia

Staff member
okay, the new pictures motivate me too MUCH! i'm on a mission tonight. i will search thai site for some pictures too .. LOl

sulad

sarNie Adult
You guys are fast.
Every time when I come home from school.
The page is always getting higher and higer.
Which is good.
Love the HOT pictures Aiya.
Everybody is having their own HOT Jamleuy Ruk Banner.
Makes me jealous.
I need to make one now.
HEHEHE.
Just can't resist this lakorn.
Is getting better and better.
*Drools*
HEHEHE.

nophankh

sarNie Adult
Ep. 4 and 5 have aired and we still linger around for spoilers. I swear, we're crazy.

So I have some questions for everyone. What do you guys think so far? Is this drama dragging? Is it annoying how she keeps failing in her attempt to escape? Who can't wait till they get the city? Who just want the r-scene to get over with and the apology to happen?

as for me, I'm satisfied. I have not fast-forward any parts yet. Well, I really wanted to fast-forward Sunsanee's part, but I didn't.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Ep. 4 and 5 have aired and we still linger around for spoilers. I swear, we're crazy. So I have some questions for everyone. What do you guys think so far? Is this drama dragging? Is it annoying how she keeps failing in her attempt to escape? Who can't wait till they get the city? Who just want the r-scene to get over with and the apology to happen? as for me, I'm satisfied. I have not fast-forward any parts yet. Well, I really wanted to fast-forward Sunsanee's part, but I didn't.
im loving this lakorn so much.. its not gragging at all... just dont like the sun's part.. i know everyone is like waiting 4 the r scene only... even me...

lady_sati

sarNie Adult
i always fast forward sansanee's part cause
harit and soraya's parts are tooo exciting.

i dont really think the drama is dragging,
but i do hope that things get figured out sooner
so like... by episode 6 or 7... she's still not a prisoner
and he's still not calling her sansanee.
and boontai is not annoying me tooo much.
and that chanida helps soraya cause she doesn't like sansanee. :p
that's my predictcion though.

and i predict that he'll want her to make coffee for him again.
and that he'll miss her when he thinks about the garden.
awwww, so sweet. hehehehe.

i cant wait for the next episodes,
but this lakorn doesnt dissapoint at all.
cause aum is really truly handsome....
the more episodes the better, right???
ehehehhee. :p

ahhhh!

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
:D wow i havent been in here fo like a day or so and its up to 111 pages alreadi wow
yall gurls are fast :lol: i love it.
dhe spoilers and dhe pictures :yahoo:
i havent even tune in to ep5 gonna do dhat in a bit hehehe :D

wha song is on dhe pages before
110 109 ....? its nice :lol: i like it and want it does anyone have dl link? :D