Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
i know everyone is watching...but here is the link to ep. 5, thanks to sunny at spicy forum for the people who don't know.

mms://158.108.6.112/2008_01_15_21_08.wmv
mms://158.108.6.112/2008_01_15_22_08.wmv
:yahoo: Thanks for the links! bogossthai has it uploaded on youtube if anyone wants to watch it there. :loool: I love the comercial from the first link about the guy and his minty gum! LMFAO :loool: I want some now..It was hillarious when the old lady did that little bend for him! hahahaha

cecilia

Staff member
:yahoo: Thanks for the links! bogossthai has it uploaded on youtube if anyone wants to watch it there. :loool: I love the comercial from the first link about the guy and his minty gum! LMFAO :loool: I want some now..It was hillarious when the old lady did that little bend for him! hahahaha

that guy is DOME PAKORNLUM .. he look might fine too ..

misszaky

sarNie Hatchling
I'm interested in Chai's love triangle too. I wonder how it will unfold when Sunsanee finds out Chanida is his ex. Sunsanee is such a spoiled annoying brat. What's so attractive about her? Her personality basically made her UGLY.

sarN

sarNie Granny
in the old version Sanasee pushes Tawaschai to Soyia so Harit will think they are a couple instead of her . There like 3 guy dat like Soyia

misszaky

sarNie Hatchling
in the old version Sanasee pushes Tawaschai to Soyia so Harit will think they are a couple instead of her . There like 3 guy dat like Soyia

Dang, Soriya is BIG PIMPIN in this one.. but isn't that always the case? A lot of guys in the lakorn tends to like the nek. Hhahahaha

I like Chai so I won't mind him but in the end Aff has to end up with Aum cause they make a super-hot couple!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Alright, so when Harit is busy making So jealous, Chai and Ryan will make him double jealous and you know when pra'akes are jealous, they get physical!!!! ^_^

sarN

sarNie Granny
Alright, so when Harit is busy making So jealous, Chai and Ryan will make him double jealous and you know when pra'akes are jealous, they get physical!!!! ^_^

I like the physical ^_^ . i can see dat . . In the old version Sanasee will make it seen like Tawaschai & Soyia is an item .Tawaschai wasn't a bad person and when ever the 4 goes out Sanasee will imply dat Soyia and Tawaschai want to be alone and den Sanasee will goes off w/ Harit somewhere . Tawaschai does seen like he have feeling for Soyia cuz she was understanding and would talk to him when he feel down & neglected from Sanasee. Evertime Tawaschai or dat other guy dat like Soyia come over to the house they would sit & chit chat w/ Soyia and Sanasee will point out or bring Harit to wittness the couple saying So have lots of guys around her blah blah ... u know how lakorn is . ...

cecilia

Staff member
I like the physical ^_^ . i can see dat . . In the old version Sanasee will make it seen like Tawaschai & Soyia is an item .Tawaschai wasn't a bad person and when ever the 4 goes out Sanasee will imply dat Soyia and Tawaschai want to be alone and den Sanasee will goes off w/ Harit somewhere . Tawaschai does seen like he have feeling for Soyia cuz she was understanding and would talk to him when he feel down & neglected from Sanasee. Evertime Tawaschai or dat other guy dat like Soyia come over to the house they would sit & chit chat w/ Soyia and Sanasee will point out or bring Harit to wittness the couple saying So have lots of guys around her blah blah ... u know how lakorn is . ...
That even make the lakorn more interesting? .. why? . b/c i get to see HARITH jealous for his own reason this time. LOl ..

i mean, HARITH's seem like a smart guy *except mistaken the wrong person* and he knows So well during the sweet time at the island, i think he'll just get jealous of all the men b/c they got more attention from So more than him. other than that, i think he know she had him in her heart. but wait! So keeps playing game with him too, so yup, this will drive him even crazier .. he'll probably regret that he should have met So cleanly. :p

missjoy

sarNie Elites
that would be good that Chai likes Soriya b/c it will make he look less stupid falling for someone like Sunsanee! More guys for P'ek to be jealous off too!

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I wish Chai end up with someone better than Joy at the end.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
That even make the lakorn more interesting? .. why? . b/c i get to see HARITH jealous for his own reason this time. LOl ..

i mean, HARITH's seem like a smart guy *except mistaken the wrong person* and he knows So well during the sweet time at the island, i think he'll just get jealous of all the men b/c they got more attention from So more than him. other than that, i think he know she had him in her heart. but wait! So keeps playing game with him too, so yup, this will drive him even crazier .. he'll probably regret that he should have met So cleanly. :p
I agree with you, espically when Harit mean, I drool and brush, :blush: he could give me have a heart attack. You know that the person Harit really want attention from is So. :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
I wish Chai end up with someone better than Joy at the end.
Yup, he should just stick with CHANIDA .. even though she look like a gold digger but she didn't seem like she's playing him too. Chai's stupid for his won greed too. :p

I agree with you, espically when Harit mean, I drool and brush, :blush: he could give me have a heart attack. You know that the person Harit really want attention from is So. :lol:
What's fun is that both So and Him are testing each other limited. .. but at the end of the night, she'll be thinking of him and he'll be thinking of her. that's so romantic when they're together :wub: .. man, i want to read more spoiler now ... another 7 days *sighed*

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Yup, he should just stick with CHANIDA .. even though she look like a gold digger but she didn't seem like she's playing him too. Chai's stupid for his won greed too. :p
What's fun is that both So and Him are testing each other limited. .. but at the end of the night, she'll be thinking of him and he'll be thinking of her. that's so romantic when they're together :wub: .. man, i want to read more spoiler now ... another 7 days *sighed*
That is so cool! Chanida is not annoying me yet but Sansanee is. I would like him end with Chanida at the end too.