Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

SunStar

sarNie Elites
could someone point out where i can find good quality pictures of this lakorn....i'm seeing all these cool banners with pics i can't find anywhere....

cecilia

Staff member
thanks PZE for the lovely scans :wub:

haha. here's the part of him .. telling her if she want to take over Bontai's place
*he said, he and bontai have nothing, nothing, but she keeps insulting him back* The conversation in this part is JUICY AND INTENSE :lol:

BONUS! - About to do his thing - but she apologize.

sarN

sarNie Granny
lolzzz.. she scar dat why she apologize. I wouldn't of just say go ahead and take ur best shot ^_^

vania215

sarNie Egg
if there is an r scene ...i think it's weird considering if she is sansanee, the girl his brother loves..wouldn't the brother be sharing the same girl...ewww in a sense.. just my 2 cents

cecilia

Staff member
if there is an r scene ...i think it's weird considering if she is sansanee, the girl his brother loves..wouldn't the brother be sharing the same girl...ewww in a sense.. just my 2 cents
hm .. but it think, he thinks that HARIN and Sun didn't do anything .. so that could lead to where he's heading .. LOl .. one thing, HARIN's scare of Sun. so if SUN refuse like how So does on Harith, i think he knows well that HARIN/Sun didn't do anything .. just that she make him die due to her many reasons. so in a sense, it's okay.

sarN

sarNie Granny
or it could be in dat heat of the moment he lose all thought ...man are like dat . They act before they think and when they figure it out they want to make thing right and .... of course nice girl love bad boi ...

peaches

sarNie Elites
i'll believe when i see the r scene. for now i don't think so. i tell you it's just a tease. why would they totally change a book/script?

litolina

sarNie Hatchling
i was watching it live this morning but i couldnt finish it because i had class!!!! anyways from what everyone is saying.. i guess the R scene is going to be next week! YAY! i cant wait lol

pze

sarNie Adult
just finished episode 5.....now cant wait for monday again.....ahhhh......i liked the last 5 mins of this episode....i find it cute...hehe

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
wow..this thread is like blowing up..im feeling all the JLR love in here..lol so far..the lakorn is good..I've never seen Aum this mean before..so i think its pretty hot..Aff..she's getting better everytime i see her onscreen=]