Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
I think Soriya is gonna work at Tawatchai's firm when she gets back to the city. Do you guy remember the part where Sunsanee and Chai were talking in the office about the magazine. Chai wanted to add something about food and Sunsanee said she has a cousin who knows a lot these things. Chai questions her some more and wonders who this person is. Sunsanee starts badmouthing Soriya saying she ran off with a guy. I think this conversation between Chai and Sun lays the foundation for Soriya to work at the magazine. If she works at the magazine, Harit will see more of her because he is becoming partners with Chai in the future. Holy bananas.
oooooo lala interesting.. dhats a plus more of AFF and AUM seeing each other. of course dhey gunna see each other cuh Aum gunna be around dhe real Sansanee and sh*t :lol:

here's my half-ass attempt at making a banner.

use it if you like and credit to PZE for the pictures. =)
yher banner is nice :wub:

:lol: i gotta get in bed before mah mom comes back frum werk :loool:
i got like another 10mins :p

chenling

sarNie Adult
I just wanted to share my support for JLR..with this small banner, I will add more when I have them. Thanks to everyone for posting pictures!!!

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Ahhh, Used by me. I'll take it ja! It's soooo pretty, full of life and great photos. Thanks.

Thanks Prisna for being so kind to make me a banner but I think I'll take MissZaky's; I'm way too eager.
Ok, You're welcome! I understand, I was addicted to to lakorn, I wish some make banner and anime, which I got I chance to steal one from Sarn and LeeLee. :lol:

sarN

sarNie Granny
if he raped her twice she will never forgive him, thats way too much to handle. But if rape then willing, that just shows she gives in easy lol.
:loool: in lakorn if u want to see another action it either R' once and second time is STILL an R" -- they will not make the ideal N"k give in to passion dat easy --- she have to at least protest silently first and the camera will hit the ceiling ...

sarN

sarNie Granny
He buy her some pretty shirt . The pink one is cute . He prolly thought she goin look hot in it and it soo thin see thru type of fabric ...it easy rip too LMAO

SnowFlakes

sarNie Juvenile
LOL sarn only you can notice about how the fabric of her shirt is see-thrus in order to attract the p'ek for a second R...lol It's really CLEVER of you!!! Never thought of it!! Good Job girlz!! You're the queen!

sarN

sarNie Granny
LOL sarn only you can notice about how the fabric of her shirt is see-thrus in order to attract the p'ek for a second R...lol It's really CLEVER of you!!! Never thought of it!! Good Job girlz!! You're the queen!
yup , i got sharp eye . ALL the shirt Harit got for her is SEE THRU and i bettch the tank top in side is prolly her :lol: :lol: no wonder he like to push her into the water the thin fabric sink in quick ;) > iluvsarnandoil<