Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
:loool:
yall crack me up! hahahaha
if dhe clothes werent there and Aff wasnt fighting he would of definitely got some :lol: ;)
ahhhhhhhhhhhh let me stop :blush: :blush:

[runs and hide in a corner] :loool:
YAY I MADE DHE 100 PAGE OH YEAHH :lol: im gooood hahaha
Congrat to Mango who made the 100 Page. :p

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Please, I dearly hope they do not edit out anymore smooching scenes; that just ruins the mood. Well, when the lakorn does release its dvds/vcds, I hope everything is uncut.

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
tsk and here we are in the year 2008 and a new generation, they cut it out while in the 1990s OMG shocking :eek:
:lol: yeahhh dhey showed mostly everything.
and i was like wha 8 when i was watchin dhe 1990s lakorns well i wasnt born yet until 91 so i watched wha mah parents had :lol:
so i dont really kno dhe year...

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Is that why when Aum push Aff to the couch, it was mess up, some how Aff just faint, didn't see how Aum make her faint. Is that where they cute the R scene off? LOL

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
Is that why when Aum push Aff to the couch, it was mess up, some how Aff just faint, didn't see how Aum make her faint. Is that where they cute the R scene off? LOL
yupppp dhats where dhey cut dhe scene. :arrg: i was like wtf oh no dhey didnt lol

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
:lol: yeahhh dhey showed mostly everything.
and i was like wha 8 when i was watchin dhe 1990s lakorns well i wasnt born yet until 91 so i watched wha mah parents had :lol:
so i dont really kno dhe year...
:lol: your still young LOL dont remember much back in the 1990s but Sarn's clips some of them provide the idea B)

sarN

sarNie Granny
they prolly cut out the part he sniff her neck & cheek LMAOooooooo or maybe he done more den dat but since it's cut we won't know ...

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
thank yhu :lol: i feel like i accomplished something hahah
now we deff. kno we gonna beat LNJ hahaha

JLR KICK BUTTS :lol:
it rocks mah socks off hahaha
We the one that KICK BUTTS :lol:, can't believe I stay up with JLR FEVER CREWS to made a 100 pages. :p

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
:lol: your still young LOL dont remember much back in the 1990s but Sarn's clips some of them provide the idea B)
:lol: yeahhh it sure did haha
also i watch Nung Fah somethinsomething Satan with Johnny and forgot dhe girls name..
and yeahhh
dhings were heated :lol:

We the one that KICK BUTTS :lol:, can't believe I stay up with JLR FEVER CREWS to made a 100 pages. :p
yess JLR FANS kick butts haha

i should be in bed its 12 am :lol:

misszaky

sarNie Hatchling
The R scene was brutal.... never seen anything like this before in any Thai lakorn. I felt so bad for Aff and Aum; man he's such a dick. That Bontai chick is annnnnnnoying the hell out of me. What makes her think she can run into Aum's arms again? This chick is crazy. Well gotta go finish ep. 4 now.

So if they were to remake JLR again.. I don't think anybody can top that LOl!!

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
:lol: yeahhh it sure did haha
also i watch Nung Fah somethinsomething Satan with Johnny and forgot dhe girls name..
and yeahhh
dhings were heated :lol:

yess JLR FANS kick butts haha

i should be in bed its 12 am :lol:
It 12 am here too. Where you from Mango?

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Anyone care to make me some JLR Banners? I'm dying to show my affection and support for this pair and lakorn!

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
The R scene was brutal.... never seen anything like this before in any Thai lakorn. I felt so bad for Aff and Aum; man he's such a dick. That Bontai chick is annnnnnnoying the hell out of me. What makes her think she can run into Aum's arms again? This chick is crazy. Well gotta go finish ep. 4 now.

nobody can top off Aum and Aff as Harit and Soriya :lol: fo now hahaha

It 12 am here too. Where you from Mango?
Im frum Conneticut :D
yhu?

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid

She maybe think that Aum is stupid to takes her bad. Too bad he not, while he a lil, he dont believe Aff, that she not the one he wants to kidnapped but still can blame he anyway. :lol: