Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
omg :yahoo: :lol: 5 more pages to goto get to 100 before :r-scene-pop-corn:

im sooo freaken happy :lol:
dhe openness is great :lol: i dhink everyone here is old enough to hear or kno about the word
sex
:lol:

pze

sarNie Adult
i agree sarn....n for sure were gonna hit 100 by tonite at the rate that we are all going.....

Kayla

sarNie Adult
The last picture is so cute. Okay, so I'm assuming when Aum let Aff goes, he knows the truth already that she is really So, not Sansanee?

I'm just trying to figure out how it will unfold when she returns home. Well he put aside his feeings and still go after Sansanee?

Can't wait to see how all of this unfold.

I agree Sarn, if we can use the word "Rape", we can use the world "
Sex
", right? Since they both go hand in hand, except the fact if it's willing or not. :lol:

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
well my four JLR mags just came so i did some quick scanning before going to work.....heres some upcoming pics n some that weve all seen already....

looks like aums gonna be sick dont know if hes faking it....

the hospital scene when she makes the phone call to her mom

i just like this pics....finally some love...
thats it for now....
:wub: aww thanks pze fo uploadin dhese pictures frum dhe mag. yhu got :D
dhat sooo cute how Aff taking care of Um :p
ima go watch episode 4 now :lol:

sarN

sarNie Granny
It hard to deny it . Lakorn w/ R' does get ppl hype up vs lakorn dat doesn't . I honestly wasn't dat hype up cuz i seen both of the old version though the storyline is good but there wasn't' any R" scene LMAO and when Tinker spill the bean dat there is one in dis version ... yeah i was clapping hand like Gayu. I guess ppl love to see aggressive p'k --especial in a revenge type plot cuz we all know wat to expect ^^^ it a classic thai lakorn plot . Where we have an aggressive p"k who accuse the N"k of having experience w/ muitl partner + all the $exually imply line and assumption to embrass & insult her and of course we all know the idea N"k is a virgin and innocence from such scandalous assumption --- this kind of lakorn everyone need 3 or 4 pillow to cover their cheek ... nice girl love bad boi.

cecilia

Staff member
We're definitely going to pass the 100 page by tonight or early tomorrow morning.

It's a JLR; jungle love FEVER in here.

Aside from that -- doesn't Harit feel any remorse towards nek or get any obvious clues from So that shes definitely not Sansanee? I understand he is enraged and aggravated by his brother's death. He is literally abusing her physically and mentally ( w/ the indecent sexual remarks). And yet I enjoy watching these scenes LOL! Aum is doing an excellent job portraying a true-class asshole to Aff.

Also I don't see or understand why Tai is trying to get back with Aum. She's such an annoying character maybe shes just a filler character to add unnecessary drama to stir up between Aum and Aff. Cause if it wasn't for her that ripped up So's clothes, stomped on the lettuce/cabbage, and blurting out his name to Aff... there wouldn't be so much angst between Aum and Aff. I am so getting carried away. It's been YEARS since I've been this addicted to a lakorn. The last lakorn that I was so hooked on was Tarng Parn Gammatape with Andrew&Janie. Both of these lakorn almost has the exact storyline except with major differences. hahaha

Ok enough of my mumble jumble. Can't wait to watch ep. 4 after work. :p
I AGREE on every single words that you said up there .. Bontai is just a shadow there to cause problem .. she's such a naughty *&*&*&

THANKS PZE .. the last picture of them hugging is so :wub:

It hard to deny it . Lakorn w/ R' does get ppl hype up vs lakorn dat doesn't . I honestly wasn't dat hype up cuz i seen both of the old version though the storyline is good but there wasn't' any R" scene LMAO and when Tinker spill the bean dat there is one in dis version ... yeah i was clapping hand like Gayu. I guess ppl love to see aggressive p'k --especial in a revenge type plot cuz we all know wat to expect ^^^ it a classic thai lakorn plot . Where we have an aggressive p"k who accuse the N"k of having experience w/ muitl partner + all the $exually imply line and assumption to embrass & insult her and of course we all know the idea N"k is a virgin and innocence from such scandalous assumption --- this kind of lakorn everyone need 3 or 4 pillow to cover their cheek ... nice girl love bad boi.
SO TRUE *kowtow* :wub:

misszaky

sarNie Hatchling

Sarn you crack me up so bad!!! :lol:

Agree!

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
woohoo! new episode today! can't wait.

btw, Prisna did you have school today? all schools in RI canceled last night before it started snowing! haha.
Yes I have school, just got home and have to get on, lol. I hope my school closed for tomorrow, by watchin the weather there a no chance that it will be close. :lol:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I agree with you, even my lil bro like this lakorn too, last night he didn't even want to get out my room until I turn off the computer. I told him this is 18+ older. He saw the part when Aum kidnapped Aff, he said there will be a R scene, crack me up so bad, wonder how he knows, I didnt told that there be a R scene yet. :lol:

rugrats81

sarNie Hatchling
someone asked me if i posted th\e real summary. what i posted is from the lakorn magazines. so far the first two episode is exactly like the lakorn, word for word. also, the previews hi have seen are exactly like the lakorn magazine too.
if the lakorn magazine is exactly like the lakorn the rape will not happen this week because there is too much that have not occured before the rape. before the rape even occur there are three attempts (if i remember correctly. the room in the main house, the cave, and the hut). we have not seen the cave, the attempt escape that lead to the hospital, her interaction with the workers, the pearls. ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh so much more.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
well my four JLR mags just came so i did some quick scanning before going to work.....heres some upcoming pics n some that weve all seen already....

looks like aums gonna be sick dont know if hes faking it....

the hospital scene when she makes the phone call to her mom

i just like this pics....finally some love...
thats it for now....
Aww, love the pic they hug. Is Aum sick, seem like Aff takes care of him. :blush:

sarN

sarNie Granny
in the old version P"k did get sick and she took care of him . She have a good heart even when Bai attempt to R" her but she wasn't mad at him and forgive him . She stop runing cuz she feel bad dat Bai was getting the heat cuz of her . soo yeah .. she supposedly win the P"K heart cuz of her good natural but in dis version she won his heart cuz she too HOT to deny it

cecilia

Staff member
:loool: Sarn, you're too funny!
someone asked me if i posted th\e real summary. what i posted is from the lakorn magazines. so far the first two episode is exactly like the lakorn, word for word. also, the previews hi have seen are exactly like the lakorn magazine too.
if the lakorn magazine is exactly like the lakorn the rape will not happen this week because there is too much that have not occured before the rape. before the rape even occur there are three attempts (if i remember correctly. the room in the main house, the cave, and the hut). we have not seen the cave, the attempt escape that lead to the hospital, her interaction with the workers, the pearls. ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh so much more.
Well, if this is the case, i think i'm fully satify with his teaser. I mean, i rather have it done when he's have too .. out of his own will or you know what i meant. :lol:

THANKS TWINKy for reconfirming the magaze translation :wub:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
:loool: Sarn, you're too funny!

Well, if this is the case, i think i'm fully satify with his teaser. I mean, i rather have it done when he's have too .. out of his own will or you know what i meant. :lol:

THANKS TWINKy for reconfirming the magaze translation :wub:
I didnt see the teaser yet, maybe I dl later on, because now have to eat something, I skip breakfast and lunch today.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
LMAOOOooooooo just use the sign i guess :r-scene-pop-corn: or :w-scene-pop-corn: .. now i know why i created the smilies hahahahahahahahh or the
$ex
... Sniff is fine too LMAOOOOOOOOO
Sarn you crack me up! :lol: