Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
:loool: ahaha so "R" scene is now a mission of accomplishment. Oh I was on his ATC board (Atichartclub) and he said he spells it "Um". I think it suits him. Ahaha each time i see aum makes me think of aum p. :loool:

tinah

sarNie Coma
this thread is definately gonna pass LGJ cuz you gals are posting like 10-20 times a day! lol.

so, they already showed the cave scene?..

cecilia

Staff member
^i think it's a mission of the sarnie when the news burst out that there's might be a 'r' scene. i think i like it being spelled UM than AUM b/c i do have the same problem too when i see that .. automatically fill my head with aum p too :loool:

Hey guys what ep is the cave scene on?
this thread is definately gonna pass LGJ cuz you gals are posting like 10-20 times a day! lol.

so, they already showed the cave scene?..
preview didn't show, but i'm betting on it In episode 5 .. either r tomorrow or next week Monday :( BUT .. my hope for tomorrow b/c there's a good chance, it could happen, i mean, she attempt to run away, once stop by HARITH, things will take a wrong turn :lol:

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^haha. this is what happens when we mention the "R" scene. willing would be good too but i dont see that coming anytime soon

cecilia

Staff member
^^haha. this is what happens when we mention the "R" scene. willing would be good too but i dont see that coming anytime soon
:lol: .. LNJ pull in a strong group of audience when THAT happened .. and the baby symptoms too .. til these days, i'm still upset of being fool by them :angry:

HAHAH. i spam too much, my posted # is getting high, in a page, i see my names thrice .. :ph34r: .. the questions are so easy to answer .. we need to really start nip picking on episode 4 again :loool:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Dude, when Aum hits it the first time, he'll be sprung already. Isn't that always how it is? One night of Hot Jungle Sex, the both of them will be sprung. WHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol:

That's when jealousy will begin and more kiss slap scenes.

cecilia

Staff member
man, us gals are so open with typing the word
s3x
:loool: ..
this remind me off, we should try to avoid using such term when kids are among in this thread :lol: we're just so open :p

sarN

sarNie Granny
LMAOOOooooooo just use the sign i guess :r-scene-pop-corn: or :w-scene-pop-corn: .. now i know why i created the smilies hahahahahahahahh or the
$ex
... Sniff is fine too LMAOOOOOOOOO

cecilia

Staff member
^that's right, put those EMOTICONS for a good use .. they're useful and understandable for us aquintance sarnies. :p

:loool:Sarn, you should do more anime ..i see a few good scenes in episode 4 .. :drool:

sarN

sarNie Granny
Dude, when Aum hits it the first time, he'll be sprung already. Isn't that always how it is? One night of Hot Jungle Sex, the both of them will be sprung. WHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol:

That's when jealousy will begin and more kiss slap scenes.
:loool: silly rabbit --- but it HOT.

misszaky

sarNie Hatchling
We're definitely going to pass the 100 page by tonight or early tomorrow morning.

It's a JLR; jungle love FEVER in here.

Aside from that -- doesn't Harit feel any remorse towards nek or get any obvious clues from So that shes definitely not Sansanee? I understand he is enraged and aggravated by his brother's death. He is literally abusing her physically and mentally ( w/ the indecent sexual remarks). And yet I enjoy watching these scenes LOL! Aum is doing an excellent job portraying a true-class asshole to Aff.

Also I don't see or understand why Tai is trying to get back with Aum. She's such an annoying character maybe shes just a filler character to add unnecessary drama to stir up between Aum and Aff. Cause if it wasn't for her that ripped up So's clothes, stomped on the lettuce/cabbage, and blurting out his name to Aff... there wouldn't be so much angst between Aum and Aff. I am so getting carried away. It's been YEARS since I've been this addicted to a lakorn. The last lakorn that I was so hooked on was Tarng Parn Gammatape with Andrew&Janie. Both of these lakorn almost has the exact storyline except with major differences. hahaha

Ok enough of my mumble jumble. Can't wait to watch ep. 4 after work. :p

pze

sarNie Adult
well my four JLR mags just came so i did some quick scanning before going to work.....heres some upcoming pics n some that weve all seen already....

looks like aums gonna be sick dont know if hes faking it....

the hospital scene when she makes the phone call to her mom

i just like this pics....finally some love...

thats it for now....

neena

sarNie Adult

the hospital scene when she makes the phone call to her mom

i just like this pics....finally some love...
thats it for now....

i love that last picture!! i wonder when that will happen?...anyways, the top pix looks kinda funny...they're playing hide and seek...hahaah