Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

rugrats81

sarNie Hatchling

Events that lead to the second scene after several attempts by hakrit to apologize but SO does not want to hear it and walks away to the room and lock it. Hakrit wanted to enter but was ashamed of what he has done. The next morning she wakes up (in the main house) and sees toothpaste, toothbrush, and towel. When she finished taking a shower she sees hakrit has prepared breakfast and waiting for her. He invites her to the table but she continues to walk away. He threatens that if she does not eat he will follow her and goes feed her. She replied that if he does she will pour the food on him. He said that at his house people do not throw food at each other because it is sinful and state that she would not do something like that. He again tells her to eat. She is about to argue back but see the genuine look in his face and goes to sit down. Hakrit serve her some of the porridge and vegetables. He is sweet towards her and comments that the food is good but probably not good as her cooking. He tell so that he thinks that SO study homemaking and comment how kaew (the female worker that was pregnant and had to be rushed to the mainland when SO was stealing the boat) wanted to learn some techniques from SO. SO asked how kaew was doing and he told her she was doing fine. When hakrit got the chance he attempted to talk about how sorry he is. She did not want to hear it and leaves the table and he follows her.. This is when the second scene occurs. SO walk to the shore. He tells her that he does not want to see her like this. He tells her to argue with him, to slap him, to hit him with a stick, anything that would make her stop hating him or even hate him less. He said that he does dare hope that SO will forgive him but he just wants her to know that he is sorry for what he has done. She state, that he is sorry but she lost everything in life. If she was the type that had crazy thoughts she would walk into the ocean and die. But she is not that type of person and she knows that she have a mom and other people still waiting for her at home. Hakrit repeated that she have people waiting for her. SO explain that she is not a person by herself and only think about themselves like hakrit. Hakrit decides to pull SO into his grip and with the other hand pull out the pearl bracelet that he gave SO earlier but she ripped it off and threw it at him. He state that he does not only think about himself but he has been thinking about SO the whole time. SO added that he think about her by comparing her to this pearl bracelet, a bracelet that have imperfect pearls. She told him that he did not have to remind her that she is imperfect now. He immediately denies it and tells her that among the imperfect pearls is one pearl that is perfect and this perfect pearl is her. He said he had the bracelet restrung before he knew she was not saseenee. SO turns away from him. Hakrit turns to her and get on his knees and hold her hand and put the bracelet on her and softly kiss her hand. He tells her not to take the bracelet off. He gets off his knees and stares into SO’s eyes. The two stand there looking at each other and SO is lost in the way that hakrit is looking at her.

SnowFlakes

sarNie Juvenile
wow!!! I can't wait for more...thanks rugrats81 for the summary!! Very very interesting.

for the period, well when a girl doesn't eat sufficient food, she might not have her period in time... And during her stay Aff just eat egg and rice.. so she merely have any fat, so the only tiny percent of fat she has is used to something else in your body...which may explains why she doesn't have her period... anyways...

cecilia

Staff member

Events that lead to the second scene after several attempts by hakrit to apologize but SO does not want to hear it and walks away to the room and lock it. Hakrit wanted to enter but was ashamed of what he has done. The next morning she wakes up (in the main house) and sees toothpaste, toothbrush, and towel. When she finished taking a shower she sees hakrit has prepared breakfast and waiting for her. He invites her to the table but she continues to walk away. He threatens that if she does not eat he will follow her and goes feed her. She replied that if he does she will pour the food on him. He said that at his house people do not throw food at each other because it is sinful and state that she would not do something like that. He again tells her to eat. She is about to argue back but see the genuine look in his face and goes to sit down. Hakrit serve her some of the porridge and vegetables. He is sweet towards her and comments that the food is good but probably not good as her cooking. He tell so that he thinks that SO study homemaking and comment how kaew (the female worker that was pregnant and had to be rushed to the mainland when SO was stealing the boat) wanted to learn some techniques from SO. SO asked how kaew was doing and he told her she was doing fine. When hakrit got the chance he attempted to talk about how sorry he is. She did not want to hear it and leaves the table and he follows her.. This is when the second scene occurs. SO walk to the shore. He tells her that he does not want to see her like this. He tells her to argue with him, to slap him, to hit him with a stick, anything that would make her stop hating him or even hate him less. He said that he does dare hope that SO will forgive him but he just wants her to know that he is sorry for what he has done. She state, that he is sorry but she lost everything in life. If she was the type that had crazy thoughts she would walk into the ocean and die. But she is not that type of person and she knows that she have a mom and other people still waiting for her at home. Hakrit repeated that she have people waiting for her. SO explain that she is not a person by herself and only think about themselves like hakrit. Hakrit decides to pull SO into his grip and with the other hand pull out the pearl bracelet that he gave SO earlier but she ripped it off and threw it at him. He state that he does not only think about himself but he has been thinking about SO the whole time. SO added that he think about her by comparing her to this pearl bracelet, a bracelet that have imperfect pearls. She told him that he did not have to remind her that she is imperfect now. He immediately denies it and tells her that among the imperfect pearls is one pearl that is perfect and this perfect pearl is her. He said he had the bracelet restrung before he knew she was not saseenee. SO turns away from him. Hakrit turns to her and get on his knees and hold her hand and put the bracelet on her and softly kiss her hand. He tells her not to take the bracelet off. He gets off his knees and stares into SO’s eyes. The two stand there looking at each other and SO is lost in the way that hakrit is looking at her.
THANK YOU TWINKY for the wonderful spoiler .. OMG. i can just see myself melt into these words :wub: .. 5 more hours to go

misszaky

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks for the summary rugrats81. My anticipation for Aum to be sweet towards Aff just got even more crazier. Can't wait.

Why is it when it comes to n'ek being hard-headed, stubborn, and mean to p'ek for a while; it gets tiring after a few episodes. But when he treats her like crap; we seem to enjoy them bickering and yelling at each other more? Like forgive p'ek already??? Am I making sense?

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
Thanks for the summary rugrats81. My anticipation for Aum to be sweet towards Aff just got even more crazier. Can't wait.

Why is it when it comes to n'ek being hard-headed, stubborn, and mean to p'ek for a while; it gets tiring after a few episodes. But when he treats her like crap; we seem to enjoy them bickering and yelling at each other more? Like forgive p'ek already??? Am I making sense?
Haha i get what you mean, we're probably so tired of them fighting at the start that we wanna see sweet scenes so the p'ek never really gets a taste of his own medicine. Poor n'eks they always go through so much more pain than the p'ek :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
^i get what you mean, and i think it's the power of some men out there .. i mean, i would forgive them easily if they have a reason for it. in this case, he mistake her for her cousin, so i guess, what he did to her can be understandable even though its' his fault. i don't know. . hard to describe, but i love love love what TWINKY had just posted :wub:

JUST WANNA POINT out how crazy we got .. THIS THREAD WAS VIEW 39,667 TIMES :loool: we're surpassing these lakorns Likit KammatepOum Ruk, Mafia tee RUK, Duang Jai Pahtiharn, and Hua Jai Chocolate

We're getting close to Lhong Ngao Jun with the number of pages .. LNJ was 113 pages .. looking at the rate, i think we'll pass that in no time b/c we're only at episode 4. :lol:

TOP VIEW as in right now is KON Rak Game Payabaht with record high of 55,565 <-- :loool: can you tell, i have no life at night, siting here dwelling on times to pass by.

misszaky

sarNie Hatchling
I know. I'm suppose to be sleeping; gotta get my beauty sleep and off to work.

Yes, n'eks face more hardship and pain than the p'eks. I can see how it parallels with reality. I tend to forgive my bf more easily when he doesn't deserves it. LOL girls. girls. girls.

cecilia

Staff member
I know. I'm suppose to be sleeping; gotta get my beauty sleep and off to work.

Yes, n'eks face more hardship and pain than the p'eks. I can see how it parallels with reality. I tend to forgive my bf more easily when he doesn't deserves it. LOL girls. girls. girls.
HAHA. I'm one of them. i have to get up 6 am to get ready for 7am work .. its' arlready 2:35 .. with the spoiler that TWINKY had just posted. OMG. i don't know how i'm gonna sleep ..

HAHAH SNOWFLAKES speaking of stress, this lakorn sure is one of it .. i lack food too could be why i'm off/on on the cycle .. :ph34r:

misszaky

sarNie Hatchling
HAHA. I'm one of them. i have to get up 6 am to get ready for 7am work .. its' arlready 2:35 .. with the spoiler that TWINKY had just posted. OMG. i don't know how i'm gonna sleep ..

HAHAH SNOWFLAKES speaking of stress, this lakorn sure is one of it .. i lack food too could be why i'm off/on on the cycle .. :ph34r:

Same here. It's only 1244am on the West coast. I gotta get up at 6am too and be in by 7am for work. HHAHAHA we're crazy for staying up late. JLR fever got to us. Anyways I got too much sleep on the weekend. Welp I'm going to try to sleep now and the next thing ya know episode 4 is here. LOL

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
:yahoo: a new episode is almost here! ahhhhh cant wait like the rest of you!
cant wait either. im usually still asleep at dhis time fo schoo buh fo dhis lakorn ive been up since 3am [eastern time] :loool:
JLR FEVER oh yeahhhh! :yahoo:

^i get what you mean, and i think it's the power of some men out there .. i mean, i would forgive them easily if they have a reason for it. in this case, he mistake her for her cousin, so i guess, what he did to her can be understandable even though its' his fault. i don't know. . hard to describe, but i love love love what TWINKY had just posted

JUST WANNA POINT out how crazy we got .. THIS THREAD WAS VIEW 39,667 TIMES we're surpassing these lakorns Likit KammatepOum Ruk, Mafia tee RUK, Duang Jai Pahtiharn, and Hua Jai Chocolate

We're getting close to Lhong Ngao Jun with the number of pages .. LNJ was 113 pages .. looking at the rate, i think we'll pass that in no time b/c we're only at episode 4.

TOP VIEW as in right now is KON Rak Game Payabaht with record high of 55,565 <-- :loool: can you tell, i have no life at night, siting here dwelling on times to pass by.
im soooo freaken happy dhat we are only 10 pages away from 100 before dhe :r-scene-pop-corn: :yahoo:

i was on youtube and found teasers with eng subs. :)
Teaser 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbSgPutAY04...feature=related
Teaser 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lk-cywkQuA...feature=related
Teaser 3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V93hwlTXw2I...feature=related

like Teaser 1 had said at dhe end JamLeuy Ruk sure did catch mah HEART :lol: :p

and thank you soooooooooo much! TWINKY/rugrats81 fo posting up some more of the storyline.
i love dhe spoilers! :p

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
:arrg: i dont want schooo......!!! :loool:
i got a 90min freaken delay. why cant dhey juh close dhe schooo district :loool:
so i can stay home and watch epi4 :)

i love dhe song on dhe page :lol: i come in here and BAM
i hear dhe JLR song :lol: LOVE IT :wub:

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
:arrg: i dont want schooo......!!! :loool: i got a 90min freaken delay. why cant dhey juh close dhe schooo district :loool: so i can stay home and watch epi4 :)i love dhe song on dhe page :lol: i come in here and BAM i hear dhe JLR song :lol: LOVE IT :wub:
Better than me, I my school dont delay, it suck.