Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

cecilia

Staff member
who's catching it live? .. i am. . browsing for more mms streaming link .

you know, come to think of it. they should really make this a weekend lakorn or something so that we all can talk nonstop, weekday's hrs are taking us away from the computer. :(

sarN

sarNie Granny
dang girl , i left to watch MadTV and u were serious about pieces the puzzle together just from the whole preview LMAOOOOOOOOOoooooo girl stop ---

lady_sati

sarNie Adult
i just cant wait until she gets release!
and then he gets all sappy!
i would LOVE to see that side of him.
take that!!! he shoulda been nicer to her.
ehhehheee.
i guess cause im a girl, and if a guy held me against my will
and then realized that i was the wrong girl.... *drop kick*
ehheehhee.

cant wait for the next one!
ahhhhhhhh!!!!!

cecilia

Staff member
dang girl , i left to watch MadTV and u were serious about pieces the puzzle together just from the whole preview LMAOOOOOOOOOoooooo girl stop ---
haha. i think it'll be cool if we take turn to screen caps the preview of each episode and write a little script of what happen there .. it'll be exciting. so far, the preview seem to not have all the IMPORTANT elements .. only see HARITH torturing Sunsanee*SO* i have not seen a happy scene of them yet and i hope that they have a different preview later when So and HARITH all about loving one another .. :p .. i'm so excited. i can't go to sleep tonight .. :(

sarN

sarNie Granny

Duracell girl !!! dat scene there -- the picture to the right should be after the R" where he goes to ask her real name cuz it correspond to this scene here >>>>> why ? *same shirt * she was sick and he left to her to see Takc & Sananee

and after Sananee give him the business card he realize the name on the card and he run back to Soyia

and then the conversation to JLR 3rd teaser happen http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V93hwlTXw2I

and dat scene should be the picture to the left LOL >>>>

why ? *same shirt* ...she doesn't have much clothes does she hahaha

cecilia

Staff member
^MAN! that teaser is so good already .. see how he react to what he did .. she's all up to him, yelling and blaming him everything and he's like there. QUIETLY defending himself .. that's so sweet .. :wub:

haha. i don't know ..i'm just going through the preview, putting puzzle together to come up with my own script since a WK of waiting is like torturing for me. but i think you're right. it does seem like it .. LET'S HOPE it happen in episode 5. He let her go on episode 6 and next week will just him taking his action on the right person .. I think two hours will be enough for the sweet scenes b/c it take so fast to see veggies grow, it should take fast to see a baby too :lol:

I'm gonna go throw YOUTUBE TONIGHT watching all those clips and see if i spot anything different :loool:

nophankh

sarNie Adult
I think we should start a investigation service, we're so analytical. I hope the upcoming episode doesn't disappoint. I hope all of twinky's prediction happen.

misszaky

sarNie Hatchling
This, I believe is better than the 2nd remake. It has every little ingredient a slap/kiss lakorn should contain. I'm hoping that she actually gets preggo.. so that Harit can fight for her love and affection and feel the guilt that he put her through. By making up to her.. heheeh hopefully!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
I think two hours will be enough for the sweet scenes b/c it take so fast to see veggies grow, it should take fast to see a baby too :lol:

I'm gonna go throw YOUTUBE TONIGHT watching all those clips and see if i spot anything different :loool:
dat veggies type of lettuce take 4-6 week if plant from seed and every 2 week u can keep on harvest it till end of it's season . I think she been there 1 1/2 month :lol: .

nophankh

sarNie Adult
dat veggies type of lettuce take 4-6 week if plant from seed and every 2 week u can keep on harvest it till end of it's season . I think she been there 1 1/2 month :lol: .
That doesn't make sense.
I would think her mom would call for her within the first month.
lakorns can be really crazy.

sarN

sarNie Granny
in the old version . The n'k was on her cycle LMAO ...so she told the P"k and he went to buy her some pad. She been capture for weeks into months . In 08' version doens't have dat scene so it could be 2 or 3 weeks and if she get R" and if she became pregrant the first time ( it alway teh case ) then we won't see dat scene

cecilia

Staff member
in the old version . The n'k was on her cycle LMAO ...so she told the P"k and he went to buy her some pad. She been capture for weeks into months . In 08' version doens't have dat scene so it could be 2 or 3 weeks and if she get R" and if she became pregrant the first time ( it alway teh case ) then we won't see dat scene
:eek: then there's chance that if it happen, she could be preggy .. don't you think so ..hm? .. i do interpreting work at the hospital for pregnant wmn, i don't remember if this is right, but they always ask when's the last time you have your cycle .. if she haven't ask him for it. . and it already been this long .. :eek: i think if it were to happen, it'll take one shot and ONE NIGHT ONLY!!!! . . ain't it.. LOl ..i should look up info and come back here to post .. LOl .. dear god! we're getting medical involved. :lol:

sarN

sarNie Granny
lolz .. no need girl. If u slept w/ a guy and ur cycle doesn't came after the last time you were together ..yeah u were pregnant the next morning LMAO ....

cecilia

Staff member
lolz .. no need girl. If u slept w/ a guy and ur cycle doesn't came after the last time you were together ..yeah u were pregnant the next morning LMAO ....
:lol: but if she miss her cycle before anything start, will it work?
anyway, i know that part b/c of high school but still .. :mellow:

6 MORE HOURS TO GO! and PAGE 90! :loool:

skies

sarNie Adult
LMAO
you girls are super crazy...interpreting/predicting every single detail with the short number of episodes...haha

i just notice soriya and harit have something in common...they both love their family, so i think despite the hatred towards harit soriya must feel some kind of remorse or sadness for harit...

i hope someone will upload ep. 4 with subs as soon as they themself finish watching the ep. lol

cecilia

Staff member
LMAO
you girls are super crazy...interpreting/predicting every single detail with the short number of episodes...haha

i just notice soriya and harit have something in common...they both love their family, so i think despite the hatred towards harit soriya must feel some kind of remorse or sadness for harit...

i hope someone will upload ep. 4 with subs as soon as they themself finish watching the ep. lol
i believe WISHBONE is the only that's doing the sub. grant it, she's fAST already .. LOTS OF PROBS for her .. and i think she's doing this byherself? B)

but i'm gonna try to catch this live tomorrow .. hopefully PEACH will come in and drop her miracle works here again for those that didnt' catch it.. she has been GOOD too :wub:

sarN

sarNie Granny
if she miss her cycle before she intimated w/ a guy -- *shrug* sometime it skip a month depend on ur stress level but i believe she a healthy young woman :lol: so far there isnt' a scene where she ask the P"k to go buy her pad at most she been on the island is 2 - 3 week and if there a R" scene --- dat can stop her cycle for that month cuz he got her pregnant the first time.. lakorn is like dat . All it take is one time . They soo fertilize :lol:

Peachesy
. Dat girl is fast when it come to lakorn like dis . ... i mean dat in a good way :lol: