Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

numfon

sarNie Adult
aah.. speaking of remakes.. i've seen at least two versions of many lakons.. some even three! let's see.. i've seen..
three versions of Jumluey Ruk
three versions of Poogong Yod Ruk
two versions of Dung Duang Haruetai
two versions of Sai Lohit
two versions of Dao Prasook
two versions of Tae Pang Gon
two versions of Koo Gum

aah... i could go on and on.. i feel so OLD!! :mellow:

back to JLR.. haha.. it cracks me all the time when Aum yells at Aff to get her attention.. he's like "HEY!!!" to her all the time. i guess he doesn't want to be generous to the lady at all! haha.. i swear.. sometimes he's like a little kid, though. always bullying her around. :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
OKAY, i went back and read the synopsis that SUNNy had translate through tv3 site .. i guess, the summary of the lakorn came out before it air or before they start shooting b/c what i've read does not make any sense at all

Sunny said:
Soriya's father was not rich nor had any treasures to leave for Soriya's mother, her mother had to look after 3 children alone, which was a burden for her so her sister, who was Sunsanee's mother asked to take Soriya in to be friends with Sunsanee.
Seriously, after reading this part, i think Sunsanee's mother shouldn't be talking trash about SO in front of HARITH. it's her who ask So's mom to take care off... Poor girl, she met so many unfortunate events from the start. :lmao::(

Sunny said:
During that period Harin was Soriya's boyfriend but once he met up with Sunsanee, he fell inlove with her instead.
Hm, i thought it was just an one side love from So, or was it that they're gf/bf until Sunsanee came into the picture? :unsure:

Sunny said:
Harit's wife who once cheated on him plan to have Bai rape Soriya
Did Bontai plan to have BAI do that to SO? :wacko:

Sunny said:
With the love and affection that was slowing growing inside of him, he decided to rape Soriya
:blink: What? .. this sound FUNNY and desperate on his part :loool: i thought it was anger that make him did that ..

Sunny said:
Once Soriya had to leave Harit, she only left with her body as her heart belonged to Harit as his 'jum leuy rak'.
Ah, so that means, we'll get to see sweet scene before she leave the island .. anyway, what's JUM LEUY RUK mean? :p

chinda

sarNie Elites
you guys are very funny and entertaining ^^ ahahahha
thank you also for sharing the spoilers with us
i cannot wait till tomorrow^^
I'm hook on this lakorn, i love every single moments^^

I find it funny how people are saying that aum is not suitable for the character of Harit,
because he's making a GREAT job portraying Harit ^^
But I want to see his soft side too ahah

Do you guys know when ratree samosorn will air w/ the cast of JLR on the show?

cecilia

Staff member
CHINDA i was against it at first but after watching episode one .. he seem to grow on me, i 'm FULLY satisfy with his acting in this one .. maybe b/c his character was not strong enough for me to attempt to watch it or could be b/c AFF was not his n'ek so i didn't watch it either ..

4 more pages til we get to 90 pages. hurry and spam away with pictuere/screencaps/ or whatever you can contribute ..

WOW! so many USERS in this page atm.

litolina

sarNie Hatchling
you guys are very funny and entertaining ^^ ahahahha
thank you also for sharing the spoilers with us
i cannot wait till tomorrow^^
I'm hook on this lakorn, i love every single moments^^

I find it funny how people are saying that aum is not suitable for the character of Harit,
because he's making a GREAT job portraying Harit ^^
But I want to see his soft side too ahah

Do you guys know when ratree samosorn will air w/ the cast of JLR on the show?

i think its going to air this week.. usually it airs on wednesday or thursday.. im not really sure.. but im dying to see it too lol

sarN

sarNie Granny
sometime the summary doesn't match w/ the lakorn cuz as the lakorn film they might change and add stuff so yeah... but the part where " Bontai plan to have BAI do that to SO " it did happen in the old version and the P'k beat the crap out of him but Bai is'nt a bad person he just dumb haha . The sweet moment is after he save her from Bai cuz they start to live together in his house blah blah blah ...so it could be dis scene here

cecilia

Staff member
sometime the summary doesn't match w/ the lakorn cuz as the lakorn film they might change and add stuff so yeah... but the part where " Bontai plan to have BAI do that to SO " it did happen in the old version and the P'k beat the crap out of him but Bai is'nt a bad person he just dumb haha . The sweet moment is after he save her from Bai cuz they start to live together in his house blah blah blah ...so it could be dis scene here
okay, then i'm looking forward to that scene .. that mean, he might not even leave the island unless he have too .. i mean, if BAI did that to SO *susanee* and he start to have feeling for her, then he's not gonna try to distant himself a bit b/c BAI will be a new threat for So*sunsanee*'s safty. i already seeing it. Wonder if they'll keep this scene in this version to add on more sweet scene.

meenia

sarNie Adult
oh wow... this thread is getting hot....will of course... Aum alone is hot.......I'm a sucker for storyline like this... it makes me go crazy when the pe'ek is mean to the ne'ek in a sexy way....... hehehe....

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I really want to read all the posts you guy made of JLR , but I can't, have to go and study for my semester exam, :(, I really home school close tomorrow. I hope you guy have a great night. bye for today!

cecilia

Staff member
How would bontai actually convince bai to do that to so? Just curious What does she say or do?
:eek: you dont' know yet? .. she can use so many tactic to make BAI crazy for her. i mean, BAI had a crush on her to begin with .if she offer a piece of her meat, i'm sure, BAI will do everything. Unless, he wants to repay back his loyalty and keep it to himself and tell himself not to do such thing to So .. but then again, So's pretty too .. anything can happen. even MR. HARITH can't restraint himself b/c of her kindness. :lol:

ah, don't forget BAI seem taller and stronger than HARITH .. so yup. if BONTAI open her mouth and promise him something, things can change.
Just hope HARITH is there to her rescue. :wub:

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
:eek: you dont' know yet? .. she can use so many tactic to make BAI crazy for her. i mean, BAI had a crush on her to begin with .if she offer a piece of her meat, i'm sure, BAI will do everything. Unless, he wants to repay back his loyalty and keep it to himself and tell himself not to do such thing to So .. but then again, So's pretty too .. anything can happen. even MR. HARITH can't restraint himself b/c of her kindness. :lol:

ah, don't forget BAI seem taller and stronger than HARITH .. so yup. if BONTAI open her mouth and promise him something, things can change.
Just hope HARITH is there to her rescue. :wub:

oh. :huh: haha ok. I get it now. I just thought he was unable to speak...I didn't know he was to be stupid too since I actually skip some parts of the episodes except for aff/aum parts. I like the actor that play Bai tho. He use to play praek/supporting roles.

sarN

sarNie Granny
actually , bontai plan it all out by lure the N"k to the lake and tell Bai to R" but Bai didn't want too -- beside the N'k escaped hahahha she hit him w/ a big rock and she got to the house and fainted . Bai is dumb in the old version he slowww

tinah

sarNie Coma
wowzers. how long have u gals been chatting. the pages just keepts getting higher. its fun watching you guys predict what will happen.

i hope aff will get back to the city on next weeks epi. i wanna see aum's reaction when he finds out that aff isnt sansenee.

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
Woot can't wait til tonight! ^_^ Just wondering... is the other chick that hasn't appeared yet Chai's ex or something? If she is hopefully she teaches Joy a lesson ^_^