Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

skies

sarNie Adult
i made a little something something and thought i would like to share with you guys

*warning* a beginner in photoshop :p

*edit* pictures got from wishbonicko from youtube so the pics credit goes to him/her

sarN

sarNie Granny
they want to see the N"K weak like the old verison where she cry when p'k yell & threaten her . If ya see the old version it was just sadddd to see the N"k in tear u just want to hug her and the p"K was a meanie like dragging her around slapping table kind of type but in the new version Aum is mean too but his insult ..should i say kind of $exual in direct ? hahaha maybe thailand didn't like to much of dat ?

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
they want to see the N"K weak like the old verison where she cry when p'k yell & threaten her . If ya see the old version it was just sadddd to see the N"k in tear u just want to hug her and the p"K was a meanie like dragging her around slapping table kind of type but in the new version Aum is mean too but his insult ..should i say kind of $exual in direct ? hahaha maybe thailand didn't like to much of dat ?
I like the new version better, is Ann and John the one play old version dont remember, watch when I was around 8 or 9.

nophankh

sarNie Adult
Good point, but as much as thailand wants to play this purity game, I just think they need to look at Pattaya and Phuket and their GO-Go bars. Their reputation has already been tarnished by sex slaves, prositution, AIDS, and the yaba epidemic (meth, crystal meth). I would think they could handle a little sexually explicit language.

Dear lord, I hate that about southeast Asian cultures. They want to play the purity card but if you really look at the country you can see some serious social unravelings. I see that in Laos and Cambodia too.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
What is Aum's brother name? I always think they look like from Aum and Tanya lakorn, but in that lakorn he play as Tanya's brother.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Good point, but as much as thailand wants to play this purity game, I just think they need to look at Pattaya and Phuket and their GO-Go bars. Their reputation has already been tarnished by sex slaves, prositution, AIDS, and the yaba epidemic (meth, crystal meth). I would think they could handle a little sexually explicit language.

Dear lord, I hate that about southeast Asian cultures. They want to play the purity card but if you really look at the country you can see some serious social unravelings. I see that in Laos and Cambodia too.

:lol: i like those $exually explicit language in lakorn it funnie at time cuz it usually the P"k say it to insult & furious the N"K ----- and we all know the N"k is clueless in those field since the ideal N"k is pure & innocence and dat when the viewer hide behind the pillow :lol: if u ever saw ( my #1 lakorn ) " Nung fa kub Satan " w/Numfon & Jonny in 94' there LOTS of $exually explicit language

KEdoubleNY

sarNie Adult
I find this lakorn similar to Andrew Gregson and Janie Tien...lakorn ... mm forgot the title but .. I think its .. Tarng Parn Gumathep

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
:lol: i like those $exually explicit language in lakorn it funnie at time cuz it usually the P"k say it to insult & furious the N"K ----- and we all know the N"k is clueless in those field since the ideal N"k is pure & innocence and dat when the viewer hide behind the pillow :lol: if u ever saw ( my #1 lakorn ) " Nung fa kub Satan " w/Numfon & Jonny in 94' there LOTS of $exually explicit language
I agree with you, sometime you would get blush and crack up. LOL

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
There are many kidnapping lakorns.

Anyway, I loved it when Aff threatened to bite her tongue and Aum gave the most hilarious WTF look and asked where she got that from! Man, that was the best moment of Episode 3 besides the two kisses. ^_^ :lol: