Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

cecilia

Staff member
Holy bananas I want Gayu. She looks like such a sweet heart.
Oh I went over to Spicy forums and to check on JLR thread and according to someone over there, Thai people are upset with this lakorn because it's not following the same storyline as the original.
They want the n'ek to be more weaker I think and P'ek to be meaner.
Huh? I thought he was an ass up to this point. What do you guys think?
I too think he was a pain too, i don't think i can handle p'ek being too mean, seriously, if that happen, i think i wouldn't forgive him nor have the SLIGHTEST thought to even have anything to do with him. i like the retouch to this new one even though i have not seen the old one, the new one is simply addicting. :p

LOVE THE CHART, maybe we can post and edit it for the 1st page. B) with a short summary or the one that someone wrote in here. that's a good descriptive of what happen in the old one, it can be reuse for this retouch lakorn script. :lol:

lilxgxriah

sarNie Adult
Holy bananas I want Gayu. She looks like such a sweet heart.
Oh I went over to Spicy forums and to check on JLR thread and according to someone over there, Thai people are upset with this lakorn because it's not following the same storyline as the original.
They want the n'ek to be more weaker I think and P'ek to be meaner.
Huh? I thought he was an ass up to this point. What do you guys think?
omg..haha..they want her to be weaker!!!???...she's already way too weak, and the p'ek is way to mean!! haha...geez...i guess thai ppl like it rough??? lol

tinah

sarNie Coma
n'ek weaker?..i dont think i could handle that especially if they want the p'ek to be meaner than he already is. its actually good to see a different style in remakes cuz it'll be boring if they make so similar to the old version. oh well, i still love this lakorn! now anne/ken has to go under the pressure as well. they change abit from that remake too

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
I don't know anyone post these pics yet cuz the pages is going so fast and I'm lazy to check it.

Pics of Aum, Aff , Joy, Chai in Ratri Samosorn.
I don't know when it will be air. I really like to see it.

credit to clubatichart.com

Aff looks pretty in this pictures...thanks for sharing all the pictures. I can't wait to see the show.

5555 This already 73 pages.

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
omg..haha..they want her to be weaker!!!???...she's already way too weak, and the p'ek is way to mean!! haha...geez...i guess thai ppl like it rough??? lol
:loool: :loool: :loool: i guesss dhey do :lol:

thai people at thailand probably wan dhe storyline / remake not to be different dhen dhe originals or so..
buh dhat sucks if dhings arent different
why is dhere a remake fo...

:lol: idc as long as dhey gonna keep dhe storyline with dhe :r-scene-pop-corn: and maybe add a :baby-scene-pop-corn:
it would be so AWESOME

and dang a day or morning not being here 73 pages already :lol: wowserrrrs ;)
im addicted to JLR cuh when i got home from sckooo i got on dhe computer immediately :lol:

lilo

sarNie Juvenile
I truly agree, I am at work and damn I just can't get away for this forum..haha...it is so addicting haha

cecilia

Staff member
^MANGO that seem to be part of the routine for me too .. home, online, JRL thread!

anyway, a remake needs to be better and more addictig than the old one .. and in this case, not funny. at least, make it a little realistic and that's what this one had done and prove to be too.

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
yuppp dhats wha remakes are for. to make dhe lakorn more addicting dhen dhe first and more better. improvements :D

:lol: i try to get on sarnworld at sckooo tooo :lol: buh it doesnt werq cuh dhe HS over here blocks all sites. dhat arent educational wise :arrg: :lol: gets me pissed.

sarN

sarNie Granny
well , the old version the N"K is WEAK .. in tear ...scar ... but Aff does have more sprite hahaha and Thai pppl dont' like dat ???

neena

sarNie Adult
did you guys know the bai dude can talk? hahaha aum off-screen he's very playful...him and joy are always teasing each other, aff is the shy one it seems. :lol:

tinah

sarNie Coma
looks like they are having a blast. funny how joy and aff switch places so that she sat next to aum lol

edit: i guess thai fans dont like the changes. they expect the remake to be similar or the same as the original.

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Oh gosh, the thread just kept adding each time. I'm about to reply hit refresh another page was added. Ahaha and then the forum with down on me thanks to darvil boy. ^_^"

Just to clarify about the bf thing. They use the word peun poo chai not fan so it just means he's a guy friend in other word it will be a one sided love.

Aum - Aff= A team. Pra'nang names with same letter.

Green team is sarnies elite cecilia. Blue is the fansubber.

Uhmm..pages goes by so fast I forgot what I wanted to say. Umm...

*agree with sarn* about n'ek being weaker in the original. Aff has more spunk and she yells at the p'ek and everything which I thought is fine.

Need to go watch that show now. The monkey is so cute in the lakorn. Ahaha gayoo has a black jacket in the show too. Trying to match with Aum eh. It's weird isn't it that all mens look nice in black.

PS.
It's not that we want to see the nang'ek get rape but it's just r scene lakorns are usually more exciting. Bickering couple is usually an entertainment for the viewers ahaha but I don't think the couple themself enjoy it.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
love the pictures... they r so cute together.... i do hope there is an baby scene... or say that she is pregunat.,..

Sexyrsxbabe

sarNie Egg
I just started watching this drama on youtube and now I'm addicted also. Thanks to wishbone* (sp) for the magnificent subtitles. This is by far the greatest drama this year that i've seen. I think it is so cute sometimes when the main characters argue. They're such a cute couple. :D

cecilia

Staff member
Green team is sarnies elite cecilia. Blue is the fansubber.
PS.
It's not that we want to see the nang'ek get rape but it's just r scene lakorns are usually more exciting. Bickering couple is usually an entertainment for the view ahaha but I don't think the couple themself enjoy it.
AH, i see. i was wrong on this part, but i swore, it used to be GREEN. what are sarnie elite ? ..

anyway, i TOTALLY agree with you on the PS part, it's the extra sauce that make the lakorn more tastier. :lol:

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
love the pictures... they r so cute together.... i do hope there is an baby scene... or say that she is pregunat.,..
I hope a baby comes along too or at least a pregnancy... after all, p'eks are so fertile right? One time "R" scene and she's a goner. ^_^

Does anyone know if Soriya being scared of water because of her childhood drowning is in the original storyline? And is there more to that story than Sansanee supposedly saving her? From the flashback, it kind of seemed like Sansanee may have just taken the credit and might not have actually saved her.
Soriya seems super grateful to her because of that and it would suck if Sansanee didn't really deserve that gratitude.

Also, if Harit is super rich... um, why did Sansanee think Harin was poor? That doesn't really make sense. Harit loves Harin so much that you'd think he'd spoil his brother too. Unless he kept his brother kind of poor to teach him life lessons?

neena

sarNie Adult
I hope a baby comes along too or at least a pregnancy... after all, p'eks are so fertile right? One time "R" scene and she's a goner. ^_^

Does anyone know if Soriya being scared of water because of her childhood drowning is in the original storyline? And is there more to that story than Sansanee supposedly saving her? From the flashback, it kind of seemed like Sansanee may have just taken the credit and might not have actually saved her.
Soriya seems super grateful to her because of that and it would suck if Sansanee didn't really deserve that gratitude.

Also, if Harit is super rich... um, why did Sansanee think Harin was poor? That doesn't really make sense. Harit loves Harin so much that you'd think he'd spoil his brother too. Unless he kept his brother kind of poor to teach him life lessons?
i believe harit is those kinda of super rich ppl who don't try to show it. he's rich right but look at the clothes he wears. he wears like he's poor...i think he's a hard worker...and maybe he started out poor then built his life up...so maybe he's teaching his brother that...to work hard and don't look too rich so ppl can read you easily.