Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

sarN

sarNie Granny
haha. i can make one .. to our taste but then this will give ppl the wrong idea .. SB up there is already intimate enough for me at work to go through .. should we just have two couples doing the same pose since aff/aum provide enough of those poses already :lol: .

maybe when i'm home and free this weekend, i can try to play around with the picture and make one for trial .. SB AND JLR most anticipating LAKORNS .. :loool:

or i can just ask the sarnies dat does SB for me to do a JRL . Make it wild or something :p i have nothing to lose i think i have a reputation of a pervert already :p

yinki

sarNie Egg
Wow this thread is growing so fast. The plot to this lakorn reminds me so much a those romance novels I read before. The revenge, the rape, the bitterings, etc. Nonetheless, I love this lakorn. It is so addicting. I think that Aum fits his role really well. With his unshaven face, and shaggy clothes, he looks pretty crazy but hot. And the jungle is not making it any better, so sizzling hot everytimes I see the two of them together screaming at each other. Aff is pretty hot too. I love the way they do her hair and she still manage to look pretty cute in those baggy clothes. Can not wait for the next eps.

cecilia

Staff member
or i can just ask the sarnies dat does SB for me to do a JRL . Make it wild or something :p i have nothing to lose i think i have a reputation of a pervert already :p
^aha, that would great, spice both up ..

you perv. i think we all are, just that some of us are still in denial .. MUAHAH .. having perv thought on lakorn is fine .. just as long as you dont' give them the look like NOK does on FON LEK in preuksa sawad .. ewwww!!

speaking of perv, we should have a perv anniversary for fun just b/c the emoticons are turning to one of us for quite awhile already .. :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
i mean, how long ago did we start that r scene trend? .. the next thing you know, emoticons are holding up the r flag/board :lol: .. seem like some of victory when talk about r scene :loool: SARN how can i start the party when the master of all dont' want to show up .. :loool:

Wow this thread is growing so fast. The plot to this lakorn reminds me so much a those romance novels I read before. The revenge, the rape, the bitterings, etc. Nonetheless, I love this lakorn. It is so addicting. I think that Aum fits his role really well. With his unshaven face, and shaggy clothes, he looks pretty crazy but hot. And the jungle is not making it any better, so sizzling hot everytimes I see the two of them together screaming at each other. Aff is pretty hot too. I love the way they do her hair and she still manage to look pretty cute in those baggy clothes. Can not wait for the next eps.
isn't that somethng .. in the end .. BADBOY in lakorn always win the vote ..

forgot to comment, i also love the way he tease her when he ask her about why wearing such rip clothese. saying that she's trying to trap him into her tricks. she end up sewing it back just to avoid him making pervert accusation .. :lol:

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
I don't know anyone post these pics yet cuz the pages is going so fast and I'm lazy to check it.

Pics of Aum, Aff , Joy, Chai in Ratri Samosorn.
I don't know when it will be air. I really like to see it.

credit to clubatichart.com

nophankh

sarNie Adult
I don't know anyone post these pics yet cuz the pages is going so fast and I'm lazy to check it.

Wishbone thanks for the pics. I don't think anyone has posted these pics yet.
They look really stylish in those pics.
:)

sarN

sarNie Granny
i mean, how long ago did we start that r scene trend? .. the next thing you know, emoticons are holding up the r flag/board :lol: .. seem like some of victory when talk about r scene :loool: SARN how can i start the party when the master of all dont' want to show up .. :loool:

the emoticons ---> :r-scene-pop-corn: :w-scene-pop-corn: :baby-scene-pop-corn: :slapandkissse3: cuz it the traditional thai lakorn plot

skies

sarNie Adult
gotta say wow!!! this lakorn is going on and on and on with the pages!!! woohoo!! meaning people...HECKA people...like it....like me!!

anyone has pics from the series that maybe i can use to make a poster or whatever...i promise i'll share...:D

misszaky

sarNie Hatchling
Wow. Aff is really pretty and I love her hair style in the pictures posted from a talk show.

I've only been gone for 5 hours and its already at page 72. Crazy!!!

nophankh

sarNie Adult
I made character chart for JLR because clearly I have to much time on my hand. Also I wanted to work with photoshop because it has been awhile.
Japanese dramas have character and I wanted to do something like that.
My chart is limited, I know how to do arrows but it just didn't look right.

tinah

sarNie Coma

wow everyone looks great. gorgeous cast!

sarN

sarNie Granny
I made character chart for JLR because clearly I have to much time on my hand. Also I wanted to work with photoshop because it has been awhile.
Japanese dramas have character and I wanted to do something like that.
My chart is limited, I know how to do arrows but it just didn't look right.

hahaha . Nice one . Harit is 30 ? :lol: I think he 35

nophankh

sarNie Adult
aww how cute. the monkey is riding on a bike

Holy bananas I want Gayu. She looks like such a sweet heart.
Oh I went over to Spicy forums and to check on JLR thread and according to someone over there, Thai people are upset with this lakorn because it's not following the same storyline as the original.
They want the n'ek to be more weaker I think and P'ek to be meaner.
Huh? I thought he was an ass up to this point. What do you guys think?

Sarn, I was reading the channel 3 description chart and I didn't know his age so I assumed it was 30ish so I put Harit three with a question mark. How do we know he's 35? :) Is that in the original?