Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

sarN

sarNie Granny
I gotta say, the A team has a lot of obstacles to overcome.

1. Misunderstanding about Harin.
2. Crazy-ex, Tai. Clearly this girl needs some serious mental help.
3. R-scene
4. Joy and her lust for attention and wealth who will try to steal Aum away from Aff.
5. Ryan's affection for Aff
6. Joy's mom is not gonna be happy that Aff will get all the attention from Aum.

That's a lot of stuff.

:lol: 7 ) I wonder if dis version the N'k goin be pregrant !!!

chenling

sarNie Adult
Hi everyone!!!! *waves* I have to say that I am obsessed with this drama!!! I love...LOVE both Aum and Aff, they are doing such a wonderful job in this show. Thanks to everyone that posted links, news...:)

litolina

sarNie Hatchling
I was watching daokraja and aum and aff will be on RATREE SAMOSORN but I dont know when.. hopefully next week!

they also interviewed aum and aff too. and they were saying that aum isnt right to play the character of harith because he's too white or something and aff isn't playing soriya like the old version where she usually doesnt talk or fight back.. so aum and aff just said that this is a new version and theyre not really trying to keep everything the same which is something that i totally agree with

pze

sarNie Adult
aff's got nice skin....i dont know if its consider tan or whatever but it looks like its really smooth....i wished my skin was like that.....

btw does anyone know how many episodes this lakorn is gonna have.....

pze

sarNie Adult
HI, CHENLING........WELCOME TO THE THREAD....

tinah

sarNie Coma
i have a feeling they will add a baby in this version just cuz fans are hyped about this lakorn. it just doesnt seem right that a kiss/slap doesnt have a "R" nor "willing" and baby either

cecilia

Staff member
^maybe, someone is babysitting the baby .. or at least, just have the word 'PREGNANT' in there. no baby will be okay but preggy is a must for R LAKORN ..

hmmm... come to think of it .. there's a purpose to why they add or make this version have a R SCENE .. they 'might' add the preggy part in it.

let's hope they come here and read my/everyone's prayer .. :lool:

sarN

sarNie Granny
hahaha it have the revenge , kidnapping , slap / kiss , r' scene -- why not throw a baby to complete the plot .

pze

sarNie Adult
they should throw it in too make all the jlr fans happy......hi5 girls.....everyones thinking a like.....hehe

tinah

sarNie Coma
i do hope aum/aff have plenty of sweet scenes though cuz in the old version, there wasnt enough right. just like what kayla mention, revenge drama lacks sweet scenes

cecilia

Staff member
haha. maybe to us. them qurreling is consider fight, but later, they'll sit back and think of those moment and consider it sour sweet love .. LOL ..
anway, it's okay if they dont' have that many scene together. i mean, in LIKIT KAMMATHEP .. all we see was MART and ANN quarrelling and last minute
of sweet scene ..

like that one old saying ''BEHIND THE FIGHTS, THERE LIES THE HIDDEN LOVE." :loool: so cheesy but it's true for ppl that are in love.

nophankh

sarNie Adult
I was thinking, I might have to take it back that a baby might not happen or maybe my imagination is running wild.

You guys remember that scene where Aum is confronting Aff and Ryan is there. It showed a clip in the opening credits.
There is a possibility of them two discussing about the baby and Aff is saying Ryan is the baby's daddy.
Then, Aum is being nasty is saying that Aum is his wife. Ryan gets all pissed off and throws a good punch.
IT could be possible.

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
OMG so fast! i was in the thread for like 30 seconds and when i refreshed, 3 new comments! :lol: Yea hopefully theres lots of sweet scenes, revenge dramas tend to have few sweet scenes until the very last minute

cecilia

Staff member
I was thinking, I might have to take it back that a baby might not happen or maybe my imagination is running wild.

You guys remember that scene where Aum is confronting Aff and Ryan is there. It showed a clip in the opening credits.
There is a possibility of them two discussing about the baby and Aff is saying Ryan is the baby's daddy.
Then, Aum is being nasty is saying that Aum is his wife. Ryan gets all pissed off and throws a good punch.
IT could be possible.
^WHAT? there's such scene? did i miss that? .. or was that just an interpretation of the overlay preview. :lol:

sarN

sarNie Granny

IT could be possible.

:lol: i love ur imagination cloud there .. soo funnie . U thought of all dat in 2 sce of the clip hahahaha

missjoy

sarNie Elites
i am glad there's going to be another character that's going to make Aum jealous!

i am so addicted to JLR.. in my whole 16 years of watching thai lakorn, i don't think i've ever watched any episode more than once but with JLR.. i've watch each epi at least three times!!! there's alway something interesting going on throughout each scene and each epi!