Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

numfon

sarNie Adult
aaahhhh.. back from school!

just wanna comment about the kiss (before i start typing my papers..:().
i think he had a flashback about the kiss because he started to think why this "Sunsanee" seemed so shocked and acted like she's never been kissed before. it's not how he expected this "Sunsanee" to be like.

don't you think?

sarN

sarNie Granny

i think he had a flashback about the kiss because he started to think why this "Sunsanee" seemed so shocked and acted like she's never been kissed before. it's not how he expected this "Sunsanee" to be like.

don't you think?
:lol: someone watch lots of lakorn but agreeable !

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid

don't you think?
yep i agree wit u....

ling

sarNie Hatchling
I don't know who would be good for the two main roles...but definitely not these two! Sorry to offend.
The very first version is the one i love best. I don't like Ning either.

I think maybe that Rome guy might be good. Or Tik but then again I don't think Tik can do the whole meanie thing. And that girl Rita might make a good n'ak. I don't know, all i know is these two don't match. I was looking forward to this movie, one of the best lakorns i saw but i was so disappointed. I didn't even watch it. I saw the preview and was already disappointed. Oh well what can i do?

What's with the sisters' hair? (Roy R.) What kind of style is that? Funny!..... they should get that girl from Likit Kammathep (the n'rai) as the bad girl or Ae from Kling Kaew Klang Jai. They do good at being bad...their faces look like bad girls and just seeing their faces you just wanna slap em'. Ok i got carried away. hehehehe

onahc

sarNie Elites
I don't know who would be good for the two main roles...but definitely not these two! Sorry to offend.

I think maybe that Rome guy might be good. Or Tik but then again I don't think Tik can do the whole meanie thing. And that girl Rita might make a good n'ak. I don't know, all i know is these two don't match. I was looking forward to this movie, one of the best lakorns i saw but i was so disappointed. I didn't even watch it. I saw the preview and was already disappointed. Oh well what can i do?

What's with the sisters' hair? (Roy R.) What kind of style is that? Funny!..... they should get that girl from Likit Kammathep (the n'rai) as the bad girl or Ae from Kling Kaew Klang Jai. They do good at being bad...their faces look like bad girls and just seeing their faces you just wanna slap em'. Ok i got carried away. hehehehe

To each his own. Your loss, suit yourself.

onahc

sarNie Elites
loving this lakorn... aum is too freaking hott...but it gets me so mad that aff's character lets aum's ex-wife slap her around like that and with aum she's all mad dog crazy with him... but i like that aff isn't too afraid of aum... lol sarn ur way too funny... wen i saw him kiss her i was like gosh she's so lucky and i'd slap after the first kiss so he'd kiss me again...lol... i know bad me...lol

aff needs the ex wife to get off the island, she doesn't want to piss her off when she's the only ticket out of there.

misszaky

sarNie Hatchling

I don't think Rome suits the role. There's something about him doesn't look right for Harit's character. I think Aum plays the character quite well even though you may not agree. I definitely think Aum and Aff makes a super-duper cute couple and a good pairing. But hey you're entitled to your own opinions. Every one has different taste and thoughts in what they like to watch or see. hehehe.

About Joy's hair... HAHAHAHAH its ugly and hideous but I guess they wanted to try something new. All in all , JLR is faring well with me. Can't wait for all the upcoming episodes.

numfon

sarNie Adult
Rome as Khun Harit?? .. :lol:!!!
lol, i can picture Rome as a rich, spoiled p'ek (like Glin Gaew Glang Jai) .. but deffinately not a tough, mean, badass.. yet.

man.. Aom Sakaojai would be a good Sunsanee.. she was good at acting as Pimolpat or something in Tang Pan Kamatep (Andrew G. + Janie T.).. the main plot of that lakon was really similar to JR.
Ae Issariya's physical appearance doesn't really fit the stereotypical "khun noo+ poo dee" look.

i think the lakon would be fairly twisted if Aum was totally clean cut while he's working on the island.. the scrubbiness suits his character a lot.

i keep watching the part when Aum yelled at Aff to make her stop screaming. LOOOOL his ears must've really hurt! his face was hilarious in that scene. :lol:

i think Joy's hair was done that way to add some spice to her character.. i'm getting used to it. =)

Boontai cracks me up. she cheated on her husband and she still thinks she owns him or something. ohmygawd.

chinda

sarNie Elites
Likit and Savitree not Thong(unless it's her nickname). the one lady that played in rang ngo as Dodo's wife or the mother of cherry in dao long fah
yeah that's her :) Tong is her nickname^^. She also played as Ken 's aunt in Ruk Tur Took Wan.

i have weird taste too .. i usually like the character they play, if they play it well, i will end up liking them.
I'm like you too, people thinks I'm wierd...maybe it's because they portray the role too well ahah

nophankh

sarNie Adult
whoa. did it showed these scenes yet?

hmmm...good question. I don't know. He's constantly doing crazy shit to her that it all looks familiar.

I really can't wait for monday and tuesday. I hope it ends that at island on tuesday and back to the city on ep. 6.

skies

sarNie Adult
whoa. did it showed these scenes yet?

oh geeze...i dont think i've seen this yet but oh geeze he's treating her like an animal...see that net-like thing AND this is happening in the jungle too!
lol...still, i'm waiting for the next episode!!!

russe

sarNie Adult
my taste is twisted . I like curly hair jonh :lol: i seen almost all his lakorn but i like him best w/ Noi about the Hotel & Sirum where she end up on his island
yeah, Sarn that movie w/Noi about the hotel is hilarous even tho I don't like John Nuvo, but Noi was so funny in there. I didn't like the second version of Jamleuy Ruk because it was just boring. I didn't think John and Ning match so I didn't really watch the whole movie. I really like this version alot more.

cecilia

Staff member
lynda and skies, you gals cracked me up so bad! . i couldn't stop laughing at those comment on the SORIYA net scene. :loool:

CHINDA exactly, that's why i recomman good drama with not so good looking ppl just b/c the acting and the script were done wonderfully.

HAHAH. Sarn, true, they're in the jungle and he need to release that HOTS and the only way to cool him off is SORIYA. :lol:

as for saying the wrong cast? .. AH, everyone's entitle to their own opinion, but i think we should at least be a little more open mind and watch it for the good script and good acting. sure, ROME might look fit for the role, but to see him pulling of HARITH .. hard to believe, i mean, i LOVE ROME, but i just can't see him nor P'TIK doing this role. as in now, THE CAST ARE WELL CHOOSEN.

GALS. all in all, if we want to see good script, we shouldn't judge it by it's cover. some lakorn might have the most hideous looking ppl but if the story is good, then it's worth it. it's the way how they portray their character that's what make you drawn into them or become a fan instantly. *haha, i have too many kdrama experiences from this b/c i find the not so good looking korean p'ek look good just b/c they portray their character well*

***MIGHT BE OFF TOPIC ****
OR just think it of this way, WILL YOU PAY YOUR WAY TO WATCH A SUCK DRAMA WITH GOOD LOOKING PPL AT THE THEATRE? .. i mean, if you read the review and all the review are bad, will you still pay to go and see it. i wouldn't. for example. ppl say Aaaja NACHLE is bad even though it mark the comeback of MAHURIT and that Om Shamti Om is good. i'm a fan of SRK but this is not a good movie, Aaaja NACHLE is so much better ..

OF COURSE, UNLESS WE'RE BIAS AND ONLY WANT TO SUPPOR THE PPL THAT WE WANT TO SEE THEN .. I GUESS, SOME of us are just TOO NARROWMIND!!!

neena

sarNie Adult
wow, i don't think i can imagine anyone else play aff and aum roles at the moment. i really like them together. seeing aff in a different role is refreshing since i've only seen her as a goody goody....watching her fight back with her foul words is more interesting. i think aff has very funny expressions too....hahaha...when she answers him her face is cute. aum is way too mean at times...he does look like a bad guy...a pervert bad guy. i can totally see him undressing aff with his eyes...hahahah :lol:

genkers

sarNie Juvenile
lynda and skies, you gals cracked me up so bad! . i couldn't stop laughing at those comment on the SORIYA net scene. :loool:

CHINDA exactly, that's why i recomman good drama with not so good looking ppl just b/c the acting and the script were done wonderfully.

HAHAH. Sarn, true, they're in the jungle and he need to release that HOTS and the only way to cool him off is SORIYA. :lol:

as for saying the wrong cast? .. AH, everyone's entitle to their own opinion, but i think we should at least be a little more open mind and watch it for the good script and good acting. sure, ROME might look fit for the role, but to see him pulling of HARITH .. hard to believe, i mean, i LOVE ROME, but i just can't see him nor P'TIK doing this role. as in now, THE CAST ARE WELL CHOOSEN.

GALS. all in all, if we want to see good script, we shouldn't judge it by it's cover. some lakorn might have the most hideous looking ppl but if the story is good, then it's worth it. it's the way how they portray their character that's what make you drawn into them or become a fan instantly. *haha, i have too many kdrama experiences from this b/c i find the not so good looking korean p'ek look good just b/c they portray their character well*

***MIGHT BE OFF TOPIC ****
OR just think it of this way, WILL YOU PAY YOUR WAY TO WATCH A SUCK DRAMA WITH GOOD LOOKING PPL AT THE THEATRE? .. i mean, if you read the review and all the review are bad, will you still pay to go and see it. i wouldn't. for example. ppl say Aaaja NACHLE is bad even though it mark the comeback of MAHURIT and that Om Shamti Om is good. i'm a fan of SRK but this is not a good movie, Aaaja NACHLE is so much better ..
OF COURSE, UNLESS WE'RE BIAS AND ONLY WANT TO SUPPOR THE PPL THAT WE WANT TO SEE THEN .. I GUESS, SOME of us are just TOO NARROWMIND!!!

i sort of agree with part of it but the part where u mention if it has a bad review would i pay to see it then answer is yes i owuld cause i don't trust ppls reviews on movies much rather see it myself and judge it from my own perspective

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
i so love this lakorn right now...im addicted..

theyre so kute together. the na'ek ish pretty & Aum is so mean & good looking.. ahahaa. i can't wait for ep. 4... yah!!! :)