Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

ling

sarNie Hatchling
Ok so this is my opinion...so please don't attack me! :)

I think they did a horrible job at casting.
For one....p'ake looks like he can be the bad guy (he looks horrible)
Two...n'ake is not pretty. Well yes she is pretty but not enough to play in such a great movie.

They both don't match and they both don't fit to be in this movie. Just my opinion.
I love the older Jumley Ruk with the originals, now they match. And ning and John matched too. Was it john? Or some guy from Nuvo.

I'm not watching this, although I was waiting to watch. I'm just disappointed by the cast of the main characters. I'm like that, if i don't like someone in the movie even if it's good I still won't watch.

Ok so that's all I got to say about that....no attacks alright!

sarN

sarNie Granny

Two...n'ake is not pretty. Well yes she is pretty but not enough to play in such a great movie.

They both don't match and they both don't fit to be in this movie. Just my opinion.
I love the older Jumley Ruk with the originals, now they match. And ning and John matched too. Was it john? Or some guy from Nuvo.

I'm not watching this, although I was waiting to watch. I'm just disappointed by the cast of the main characters. I'm like that, if i don't like someone in the movie even if it's good I still won't watch.

it all cool girl i know wat u mean . ppl have differ taste not everyone goin like spice food or fish sause w / rice . I admit dat p'k does look like a bad guy but den again i like bad boi :lol: . The 1st version was Likit w/Tong? and 2nd was John Nuvo w/Ning . Honestly , i thought John 's version was too draggy it was longgg she didn't get off the island till like tape 6 i think dat was 2hr a tape back den :p but i like John though cuz he does the mean turn soft so well plus i like scene where he mad & cry when he found out he got the wrong person it was emotional and Likit 's version was actually better in the romance field cuz Likit act sweet & very lovey dovey compare to John 's version which was none they just mention they in love but it wasn't like Likit 's version . I think 08" added stuff dat wasn't in the previous 2 .

nophankh

sarNie Adult

I respect that you don't like this version, but I gotta say Ning and John.
You actually thought that fur-ball with the weird skinny girl looked good.
sorry that was kind of mean. I can't stand that man's hair.

I didn't see it, but I saw pictures and they were fugly.
Here is a pic.

Appearance wise, I think Aum and Aff are good looking people.

Just curious? Who would you consider for the role?

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Likit and Savitree not Thong(unless it's her nickname). the one lady that played in rang ngo as Dodo's wife or the mother of cherry in dao long fah

sarN

sarNie Granny
my taste is twisted . I like curly hair jonh :lol: i seen almost all his lakorn but i like him best w/ Noi about the Hotel & Sirum where she end up on his island

nophankh

sarNie Adult
my taste is twisted . I like curly hair jonh :lol: i seen almost all his lakorn but i like him best w/ Noi about the Hotel & Sirum where she end up on his island
I was watching JLR using Peaches's links and they have thai commercials. I saw John's commercial. I think it is for a fridge.
He looks the same but a little skinner. He still has those curly curls.

Everyone has different taste, for me, he is a major turnoff.

back to JLR, I hope that ep. 4 or 5 is when he finds out that captive Sunsanee is actually Soriya.
They need to get back to Bangkok ASAP or else it's gonna drag.

I think it would be great if Bai or Tai weren't in the island. I think it would better if Aff and Aum were alone.
I think Bai and Tai are unnecessary character. They get on my last nerves more than they amuse me.

sarN

sarNie Granny
yes , i saw him toooo. He have a hair cut hahahah but it still curly and his face was clean cut . I think he loook best in there

cecilia

Staff member
I was watching JLR using Peaches's links and they have thai commercials. I saw John's commercial. I think it is for a fridge.
He looks the same but a little skinner. He still has those curly curls.

Everyone has different taste, for me, he is a major turnoff.

back to JLR, I hope that ep. 4 or 5 is when he finds out that captive Sunsanee is actually Soriya.
They need to get back to Bangkok ASAP or else it's gonna drag.

I think it would be great if Bai or Tai weren't in the island. I think it would better if Aff and Aum were alone.
I think Bai and Tai are unnecessary character. They get on my last nerves more than they amuse me.
haha, you spoke my mind. .. i'm not a john fan either. sure he have a good singing voice but other than that, i'm not into him .. i have different taste to .. but i just dont' hate him. i mean, i could still watch his lakorn but not totally on to him ..

aum, he may look whatever .. but he have that badboy look to him and that's what make some of us go gaga over him .. i mean, seroiulsy, i wouldn't consider him at all. but as the lakorn progress, i guess he's not so bad .. not saying he's hot but again, i have weird taste too .. i usually like the character they play, if they play it well, i will end up liking them.

as for EPISODE 4 * 5, agree, let's leave the island and get lovely dovey back in the city. if they continue, it'll drag too .. also BAI/TAI may be useless character but if you think about it, if there's just GAYU, AUM, AFF, the scene at the island will be repeatly boring, why? . b/c we get to see aum drag aff on and off or call her this or that. which we already had heard alot already, but the point is, its' always good to see other ppl there for AFF to turn too beside GAYU.

sarN said:
ppl have differ taste not everyone goin like spice food or fish sause w / rice
hahha, i love those food taste, but true, not everyone like the same stuff just as some ppl dont' like papaya salad too. anyway, even if i find one lead horrible, the other will always make up for it to make me wanna watch it. except the remake of Preuka Sawad with NOK/FON LEK/FON YAI/AON.

WILL THE PAGE EXPLORE WHEN THE R SCENE ARRIVE? .. not sure, but it'll be exciting to witness it live streaming to broadcast it here to draw in more viewers. PLUS, it's the CLIMAX of all lakorn to have such scene happen to n'ek and p'ek. *bad as in life, but okay in lakorn b/c lakorn is lakorn* B)

cecilia

Staff member
there's not enough good sweet part to make mv yet. unless, put on a rock song over the yelling of them two. haha. WAIT! maybe make this the first phase of a RELATIONSHIP for them. :loool: ..

man, this is sad, i'm in both forums .. sarn and spicy and guess which thread i'm in .. JR on both forum .. now that's sad .. but oh well, my anticipation is still high there.lol

nophankh

sarNie Adult
aum, he may look whatever .. but he have that badboy look to him and that's what make some of us go gaga over him .. i mean, seroiulsy, i wouldn't consider him at all. but as the lakorn progress, i guess he's not so bad .. not saying he's hot but again, i have weird taste too .. i usually like the character they play, if they play it well, i will end up liking them.
I totally agree. I didn't like Ken and Ann before I saw Oum Ruk and now I'm loving them. If they do a good job, I begin to have interest in there work.
Talent speaks a lot in my opinion rather than appearance.

Hey Cecilia, I'm a two-timer too, I'm at spicy and this forum and in the JLR thread.

Hey does anyone remember in episode 3 where Aum was flashbacking to his force kiss with Aff. I think he felt a connection with Aff during that force kiss. Hmmmm...comments anyone. The love has begun.

sarN

sarNie Granny
there's not enough good sweet part to make mv yet. unless, put on a rock song over the yelling of them two. haha. WAIT! maybe make this the first phase of a RELATIONSHIP for them. :lool: ..

man, this is sad, i'm in both forums .. sarn and spicy and guess which thread i'm in .. JR on both forum .. now that's sad .. but oh well, my anticipation is still high there.lol

lolllllz * pass the flip flop around *

cecilia

Staff member
sarN said:
lolllllz * pass the flip flop around *
Hey Cecilia, I'm a two-timer too, I'm at spicy and this forum and in the JLR thread.

Hey does anyone remember in episode 3 where Aum was flashbacking to his force kiss with Aff. I think he felt a connection with Aff during that force kiss. Hmmmm...comments anyone. The love has begun.
hahaha, i hope other ppl dont' assume that we have no life or anything, it's just that we're so sych about this atm.

as for him having connection b/c of that kiss. maybe, i mean, all he did was torture her, she haven't hit him back, she's too chicken and scare of him. maybe this creat a little sense of caring for his side of story. as for reminiscening the kiss-it's not his first kiss, but maybe b/c its' the first time, he's actually force it on someone, maybe it felt weird and different for him to actually think, maybe this is her first too, i mean, look at the face she gave him. which remind me off, this could lead to why he's going for the r scene :lol:

sarN

sarNie Granny
he reminiscence the kiss cuz he like it . He in the jungle to long :p . All P'k are like dat . When they get mad or get slap by N"k they force a kiss instead i guess it their way to release ttheir anger hahahah ---- from a westernize view of the kiss it mean he have the HOTS for her and couldn't hold the devil in him .

loving this lakorn... aum is too freaking hott...but it gets me so mad that aff's character lets aum's ex-wife slap her around like that and with aum she's all mad dog crazy with him... but i like that aff isn't too afraid of aum... lol sarn ur way too funny... wen i saw him kiss her i was like gosh she's so lucky and i'd slap after the first kiss so he'd kiss me again...lol... i know bad me...lol

misszaky

sarNie Hatchling
I totally agree. I didn't like Ken and Ann before I saw Oum Ruk and now I'm loving them. If they do a good job, I begin to have interest in there work.
Talent speaks a lot in my opinion rather than appearance.

You know what? I don't remember seeing that scene. But if he was to think about it... that means he have some what more than a prisoner-holder feelings. Lol. I think thats how you would put it. I guess this marks the beginning of their love. Agree?