Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

tinah

sarNie Coma
so theres really gonna be a R scene right?..well according to the storyline. the director sure read our mind

im glad they added some humor in this version cuz i dont want it to be so stressful with the whole pra'ek torturing n'ek.

nophankh

sarNie Adult
so theres really gonna be a R scene right?..well according to the storyline. the director sure read our mind

im glad they added some humor in this version cuz i dont want it to be so stressful with the whole pra'ek torturing n'ek.
According to twinky or something, he get pissed off at Aff and attacks her when she doesn't admit that she did anything wrong.

Yep, the opening and ending credits confirm the speculation.
The teaser that was released also add fuels to the possibility, I think.

Prediction:::
I think after the r-scene, she tries to attempt suicide by jumping into the ocean.
You know she is afraid of water since she was a kid.
You see her intentional jumping into the ocean at the opening credits.
The way he is approaching her near the tree with the swing, you could tell he did something bad.
She didn't even look at him, she just ignored him. Don't all n'ek do that when something naughty happens, they avoid the situation and run off.
In this case, she can't run. She has to ignore him.

numfon

sarNie Adult
woah.. i'm seeing JLR siggies everywhere. haha..
haven't seen Sarn posting this much for quite a while! ;)
likewise, i am TOTALLY hooked to this lakon. no ffwding at all.. and i can watch it more than twice! how crazy is that?? i normally ffwd A LOT and get tired of watching the same epi more than once. the last lakon that made me this crazy was Ruk Nee Huajai Rao Jong. if i remember correctly, Sunsanee's character was the one who got more attention from the audience than Soraya because she's supposed to be really sexy, conniving and all, while Soraya is just the plaine jane. therefore, all the attention often went to Sunsanee and Khun Harit. however, in my opinion, this version is totally the opposite. the two leading characters REALLY have the ability to glue the audience to their seats. Aum is like.. the hottest Khun Harit yet, and Aff is such a beautiful Soraya.. she's really keeping the spotlight away from Joy. huhu..

The way he is approaching her near the tree with the swing, you could tell he did something bad.
if that really happens, i hope they make Aum go after the n'ek and try to do everything to make up with her.. Aum's so good at that! (ex. Dao Long Fah :wub: )

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
if that really happens, i hope they make Aum go after the n'ek and try to do everything to make up with her.. Aum's so good at that! (ex. Dao Long Fah :wub: )
Yeah, Aum was sooo sweet in Dao Long Fah-- I fell in love with his character in there. If only he brings that charm and sweetness to Jamleuy Rak, it'll definitely be a 'happily ever after' type of ending.

I love how Aff yells back Aum and doesn't take things meekly. But I was a little bit annoyed at the scene in Epi 2 where he pushed her (and she lost her egg) for no reason. That was just kind of being mean. *Ugh*

skies

sarNie Adult
I love how Aff yells back Aum and doesn't take things meekly. But I was a little bit annoyed at the scene in Epi 2 where he pushed her (and she lost her egg) for no reason. That was just kind of being mean. *Ugh*
agree agree
i like how she's kind of stubborn and always yelling back at him unlike some nang'eks who are always staying quiet and weak
lol...the part where she dropped the egg was kind of funny but mean
i can't wait for the next episode!!!! (said that earlier but oh well :p)

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
this lakorn is keeping me on the edge of my seat. i can't wait until it's monday and tuesday for today is ONLY wednesday. gosh this lakorn is really great. i haven't watch one that makes me anticipate the time when it airs in a long time. i love this couple and this lakorn. if anyone have any updates on the storyline please post for i don't mind reading the post until the air date.

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
Yea i like how shes not like typical n'eks who try to "ow chuna" the p'ek with their "kwarm dee" like staying quiet and using their "goodness" to convince the p'ek that they're not a bad person ^_^

sarN

sarNie Granny
N"k got some beautiful long hair !!! i love it ! it so tangle up , curly and long i like the messing looking and it prolly cuz she in the forest no hair conditioner :lol: and the p'k alway be sweating hahaha u can see his tank top outline thur his shirt -- i think they dress him like dat just to give him dat bandit look . It true dat nice girl like bad boi ^^^

misszaky

sarNie Hatchling
N"k got some beautiful long hair !!! i love it ! it so tangle up , curly and long i like the messing looking and it prolly cuz she in the forest no hair conditioner :lol: and the p'k alway be sweating hahaha u can see his tank top outline thur his shirt -- i think they dress him like dat just to give him dat bandit look . It true dat nice girl like bad boi ^^^
I concur w/ ya. I think they added extensions to Aff's hair. I don't remember her having that much hair in her first lakorn that I've watched. I noticed that too about Aum's sweating appearance... can totally see his toned bod. hehehehe

nophankh

sarNie Adult
I concur w/ ya. I think they added extensions to Aff's hair. I don't remember her having that much hair in her first lakorn that I've watched. I noticed that too about Aum's sweating appearance... can totally see his toned bod. hehehehe
dear lord, you guys are freaking hilarious. I didn't even think about that. I kinda thought they were really playing it up for the fangirls at the beginning of the lakorn where aum is running around and working out. He was topless too. I didn't think about the t-shirt and other things either.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
LOL I hate that I've become addicted again. I was trying to stay away from lakorns...but I cant! hahaha..Cant wait to see the next episodes like the rest of you. OOHhh I espicially cant wait for Aum to fall hard for Aff...He's going to have so much to regret which will make him love her even more! aaaaaahhhhhhh...At first I didnt really like the way he looked..but I guess it's growing on me..Aff reminds me of Pinky. I cant believe how grown Pinky has become.

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
LOL..yes the the scene when Aum pushed Aff and she dropped the egg was hilarious..it's funny becuz he stood there and when she walked pass by, he ran and push her..so immature, he acted like a kid...

Dang this movie is soo unrealistic becuz N'ake always have make-up one, and her hair always stay nice and curly, not messed or puffy like afroes...Aff annoy me sometime becuz she does too much of yealling and shouting like N'rai..overall she's cute...And dang, I give Aum credit for always shouting and raising his voice at her throughout. Hope he doesn't lost his voice...

cecilia

Staff member
seats. Aum is like.. the hottest Khun Harit yet, and Aff is such a beautiful Soraya.. she's really keeping the spotlight away from Joy. huhu..
i too agree, the spotlight in here is off what i expect. they definitely maintain their lead acting .. and that's what good about it too.

sunny said there's spoiler in CH3 page. i would so love to know about it.. problem is that i can't read thai .. :( thanks to whoever sweet enough to do it ja.

neena

sarNie Adult
:lol: :lol: :lol: everyone...here is so funny. i've been coming here way too much!! hahaha but i can't help it. checking this thread is turning into a daily routine...bad bad me cause i should be focusing on work! :lol: i wish it was mon and soon tues....i can't wait for this lakorn!! i don't care for the anticipated R scene i just want to see all that lovey-dovey scenes with aff and aum. haha they're my new favorite thai couple!! to me i think aum's found someone who he's compatible with on-screen.