Jamleuy Ruk (Makers Group)

lilo

sarNie Juvenile
Really there is an "r" scene? I guess they change this verison. Loving this lakorn p'ek is so hot and n'ek is so purdy..hehe

pze

sarNie Adult
im liking the change.....it gets boring when everything is exactly the same......the new thing gets everyone anticipating.....

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
Really there is an "r" scene? I guess they change this verison. Loving this lakorn p'ek is so hot and n'ek is so purdy..hehe
yupppp :D dhere is an r scene :lol:
Twinky read dhe storyline and told us :)
thanks Twinky again hehe

and i so agree with yhu pze.
change is GOOD especially ifdhe change is something juicy like dhis ;) :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
i like remake when there's new changes or addiction to make the lakorn worth addicting too.

plus, isn't the idea of remake suppose to go at least according to what pleases the fans' (happy ending) b/c they've been deceived from the previous or the original version? i mean, i wouldn't want to see a remake be exactly the same with different casts. it'll be boring like DDH even
though i'm a KWAN/VIER fan myself, i still have to admit that it was quite boring and not up to my expectation.

NiteStarrz

sarNie Egg
I've noticed that majority of the conversations taken between Harit and Soriya contains ALOT OF VERBAL YELLING towards another. I'm not complaining at all. I just wonder how their voices sounds like after each take. LOL.

I think the girl name Tai is annoying. All she does is make assumptions about what happen between Harit and So. Then she starts talking a lot of shit and just pushing Aff around. I dislike the fact that So lets her slap her around; she's been slapped like 2-3x already. She yells too damn much at So. It's getting on my nerves. But at least Aff's character doesn't let her yell at her allllll the way.

Other than that I can't wait for Aum and Aff's love to grow along with the jealousy and drama. Lol. Also I don't think Aum killed anybody. Tai is trying to prevent Aff from developing affectionate feelings for Aum. You know how it goes in Thai lakorns. Watched too many to pinpoint it out.

Thats my 2 cent for the day. =)

i don't like how Buntai pushes So around either but i'm guessing that So allows Buntai to slap her around b/c at the moment So sees Buntai as her only hope of getting off the island ... looks like more dramarama is about to go down tho haha ;p

misszaky

sarNie Hatchling
i don't like how Buntai pushes So around either but i'm guessing that So allows Buntai to slap her around b/c at the moment So sees Buntai as her only hope of getting off the island ... looks like more dramarama is about to go down tho haha ;p

Yea, I agree with you on that. But isn't the chick annoying as hell? I just want to slap her face straight so she can stop terrorizing poor pretty Aff. Lol. I know thats mean of me.. She acts the same in the lakorn where nek was twins. I forgot the title.. but same character. Agree?

cecilia

Staff member
^the n'rai's role is to annoyed and pissed the audience off. that's their purpose there, so if they piss us off, then they did their job well done just like the n'ek and p'ek.

agree with NITESTARRZ, as for her bullying her, i guess, it's part of the n'rai role .. plus AFF is in the position of needing her help. any little help is better than none even if it mean, bullying.

man, it's only WEDNESDAY!!! :(

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
:lol: everyone seems to love dhe monkey.
mah previous post i posted dhe monkey's info :lol:
Monkey info-----
name: Gayu
she ran away after hearing Harin's gunshot.

nophankh

sarNie Adult
just finished ep. 3.... seems like there a r in preview 4..
I think she fainted in that one.
I'm still putting my money on ep. 5.
Episode 6, she goes back to bangkok.

I hope this drama is long compared to Ann and Mart's lakorn because it was so abrupt the way they ended it.

cecilia

Staff member
haha. TINAH IT'S THE NEW HYPE AND CRAVE .. See how some of us dont' leave this thread .. instead sit here and refresh to read comments :p

the r scene .. HOW we wish it's in episode 4 .. but seem like it's not gonna happen .le's hope we get it this coming week than 2 wk from today ..

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
thats her name?..how cute. now i need to catch up with u gals. finally back ^_^

golly, i see JLR banners everywhere
yeaa Tinah dhe monkey's name is Gayu :lol: cuteee :D

haha. TINAH IT'S THE NEW HYPE AND CRAVE .. See how some of us dont' leave this thread .. instead sit here and refresh to read comments :p

the r scene .. HOW we wish it's in episode 4 .. but seem like it's not gonna happen .le's hope we get it this coming week than 2 wk from today ..
yesss i kno i do :lol:

since lynda says Aff is goin baq to Bangkok in eps.6 so lets hope R scene in eps. 5
cuh everyone sayin eps.4 Aff faints ;)

little

sarNie Adult
Before when I see monkeys I didn't think about it or having it. But when I see Guyu I said it's very cute,listens want to own it. I told my bf if he one day couldn't give me a baby then buy me a monkey for my baby. It's so damn cute. I can have a monkey and live at my house right? Are they consider a pet?